Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Our new addition  (Read 14355 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Poppy is a cutie and she knows it sometimes. Still takes a little getting used to after the years of Border Collies but she's definitely one of the highlights of my day. Makes me laugh especially when she does zoomies in the house. A lot more active perhaps than I expected a Corgi to be altho she's also capable of deciding it's nap time for relatively long stretches.
« Last Edit: January 01/26/24, 11:22:29 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I awoke from my nap only to find a Corgi wedged against my leg... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: appears to be following its owners footsteps!!!!!! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good thing she like you!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Decided to take the afternoon off, do some odd jobs & spend some quality time with Poppy. This is one of her favorite spots in the afternoon. She can keep an eye on the traffic & her little buddies,  the squirrels. Lotsa warm sunshine today.  :cool:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
She looks great and happy.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Even tho Poppy loves snow, she's really been enjoying this weather. So have we and she's outside with us as much as possible. The two smaller cats are her playmates whenever we're around the barn. Sounds like we'll have more visitors with kids coming to see lambs over the next few weekends so that'll be right up her alley.  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey dotch, with poppy the corgi,  gotta ask. Not sure how much time you spend on the book of faces, but you ever come across the short videos of a couple corgis name Hammy  and  Olivia ?? Funny as heck
« Last Edit: April 04/28/24, 02:36:56 PM by glenn57 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I don't use Facebook other than to look at Marketplace. Too busy mailing stuff to spend a lot of time there!  :bonk: I could take a look to see what Hammy & Olivia are all about sometime tho. I the meantime, Poppy continues to give the squirrels their daily workouts. Will be some of the most physically fit fox squirrels in SC MN come fall.  training-087
« Last Edit: April 04/28/24, 07:14:06 PM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Therez been a couple videos out recently  where Olivia passed on. Last one hit me kinda hard. Reminded me of burying our sheltie last a summer at the cabin