Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: March 15th 2008 Get together info  (Read 32464 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
THIS IS IMPORTANT

We will be picking one of the top prizes and having a members only drawing. If you are not a registered member on the site, you will not be eligible for this special drawing.

If your a guest on the site or have friends that are not registered yet and are planning on joining us at the get together, make sure you get them to register before Friday evening.

Click here to register on the site......

Register here

« Last Edit: March 03/12/08, 11:10:19 PM by Tim »
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
C,MON PEOPLE GET REGISTERD AND GET YOUR FRIENDS INVOLVED !!!  :rocker; :rocker;

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Anyone else?? Please pre-register for the gtg asap. If your not yet a member of the site, please sign up, so you don't miss out on all of the prizes.

**Reminder, there will be a special drawing for registered MNO members only!!**

I can absolutely guarantee that this will be the best get together ever put together by a Outdoors or Fishing website. We litterally have over 500 prizes to give away in the FREE drawings. There will also be a free lunch and every child will go home with at least a couple prizes, just for showing up.

It's very possible that every person attending may go home with a prize, it all depends on how many unexpected visitors attend.

Our sponsors and MNO Staff have worked very hard to make this the best get together you have ever attended, please do us a favor and let us know if you will be there.

Starts at noon and the drawings will begin at 3pm.

***Must be present to win.***

MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline BK19

• Outdoorsman
    • keechracing
i am going to be there with my son who is known as RK19 on here
my wallet is as empty as a monday morning church

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
great bk!  see you there!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
So far it's just me and the boy, he's been feel'in sick the past few days, but REALLY wants to go.
He said no matter what!
He likes fishing that much!

Maybe 2 extra, but that has not been confermed. (sorry)

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
guys great news my trip to south dakota has been delayed until next week so ill be there tomorrow! i just need directions

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry lol i need written directions from chanhassen thanks

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
From the North, take 35 E towards the cities to County rd 14 (Hugo exit) go west on cty 14 into town, turn right at the Marathon gas station (Old mill road) follow the signs to the edge of the lake. (east middle of the lake) Peltier will be on your left side as your heading North.

From the South, head North on 35 E and follow the above directions.

The Marathon gas station has bait, licenses and a small amount of tackle.

There are 3 access points to drive on the lake.

#1 use the above directions.

#2 Stay on cty 14 and go through town, once you see the lake on your right, you will also see a closed down large white bar on the left side. Peltier is the lake on the right. There is a nice access on the SW corner of the lake, next to the pier.

#3 There is also a public access up another half mile on the right, the road is probably closed for construction, but there is another access there.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
great that you can make it cody! once you get by the lake
we will have signs out.

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
great and i havent tryed out my new pak shack so should be fun

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
dont think you are going to need it

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
dont think you are going to need it

The forecast for tomorrow was better than today's and it still managed to get into the mid 40's. Should be a great day tomorrow!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Plus 2.  Myself and the daughter.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Faceman

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
How is the ice?
Will it support us all?
Vegetarian: Old indian word for bad hunter.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
no problem!  what i seen today was very little water
on the ice.  see you there!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
i'll be driving out I am sure... it'll be fine.  there is 2 feet of ice out there still.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Just slippery is all. The water all drained off the lakes today.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
is it consistant ice?

Shouldn't be a problem with the ice at all, but make sure you follow the signs, we will have yellow signs at the drive on accesses.

We'll be out there at 9:30 am, if there is any sign of bad ice, we'll make sure that everyone is aware.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Faceman

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Pat you think of everything. I really appreciate because I am a little scredy cat when it comes to ice. That happens after you have fallen through. Oh well I will be there but watch me jump when you get that loud cracking noise that goes all the way across the lake. You will all laugh at me, I know my wife and kids will. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Vegetarian: Old indian word for bad hunter.

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
Pat you think of everything. I really appreciate because I am a little scredy cat when it comes to ice. That happens after you have fallen through. Oh well I will be there but watch me jump when you get that loud cracking noise that goes all the way across the lake. You will all laugh at me, I know my wife and kids will. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

dont worry REPOMAN will be there with a river comeing out of each eye  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
« Last Edit: March 03/14/08, 11:19:45 PM by Super Star! »

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot

dont worry REPOMAN will be in the will have a river comeing out of each eye  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:rotflmao: :moon:

Offline mommydeerest

Mommydeerest will be there..

Offline bowhunter73

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Cedar, MN Member #113
Directions:

From the North, take 35 E towards the cities to County rd 14 (Hugo exit) go west on cty 14 into town, turn right at the Marathon gas station (Old mill road) follow the signs to the edge of the lake. (east middle of the lake) Peltier will be on your left side as your heading North.

#2 Stay on cty 14 and go through town, once you see the lake on your right, you will also see a closed down large white bar on the left side. Peltier is the lake on the right. There is a nice access on the SW corner of the lake, next to the pier.

#3 There is also a public access up another half mile on the right, the road is probably closed for construction, but there is another access there.

Peltier is not a very big lake, you should have no problem finding the get together on the ice. We will be on the East middle side of the lake.

For those not willing to drive on the ice, the walk is very easy form either of the accesses. Probably 100 yards or so from the first access on Old Mill road and a few hundred yards from the Pier access.

If you need parking, there is room at the closed down bar or you should be able to find a spot on Old Mill road.

Driving on the ice should not be a problem at all, with this cold weather we are having, the ice should be in excellent condition. It is supposed to be in the 40's next week, so plan accordingly.

We'll be on the ice no later than 9:30 am for setup. Se you all out there.

<
Are you a hunter or do you just kill things? Respect the wildlife!

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
just watched the news and the DNR is advising people not to drive on the ice due to weak spots but if you must then be careful. As I am new to ice fishing this year I will be walking out. I am leaving here in about an hour so I will see you all on the ice.. FISH ON Boys and Girls

Randy :fishing:

Offline BK19

• Outdoorsman
    • keechracing
we are leaving in a couple min utes should be there in about 1 hour 45 minutse see you there i and my son will be in a black 97 chevy s-10 ZR2 ext cab with red metallic flames on the front
my wallet is as empty as a monday morning church

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO

Peltier is not a very big lake, you should have no problem finding the get together on the ice. We will be on the East middle side of the lake.

For those not willing to drive on the ice, the walk is very easy form either of the accesses. Probably 100 yards or so from the first access on Old Mill road and a few hundred yards from the Pier access.

If you need parking, there is room at the closed down bar or you should be able to find a spot on Old Mill road.

Driving on the ice should not be a problem at all, with this cold weather we are having, the ice should be in excellent condition. It is supposed to be in the 40's next week, so plan accordingly.

We'll be on the ice no later than 9:30 am for setup. Se you all out there.

Here a couple aerial views of the area.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
« Last Edit: March 03/15/08, 08:26:58 AM by Tim »