Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO GTG A SUCCESS TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 20656 times)

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
! IT WAS GREAT MEETING ALL OF YOU!,GG, HUNTERDOWN, RCHAZE, DON STENSETH, WOODY,HEDROCKS, THE GENERAL, THUNDERPOUT, FAWKINAE,
BUCKHUNTERCODY, BOWHUNTER73, YOUNGHUNT13, AND MANY MANY MORE
:happy1: I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING UP AGAIN !!!!!
AND THOSE WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT , MAYBE NEXT TIME :happy1: 
BUT IT WAS A GOOD TIME ,  :party3:

PICS COMING SOON

P.S THANKS TO ALL OUR SPONSERS WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT  :happy1:
« Last Edit: March 03/18/08, 09:12:38 PM by Pat Turnquist »

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Yes it was a lot of Fun. Here are some Pics that I took.

[attachment deleted by admin]
If today was perfect. There would be no need for tomorrow.

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
A few more.

« Last Edit: March 03/15/08, 07:10:01 PM by Pegg »

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
nice pics  :happy1:  cant wait to see more , i have some ill load later

Offline Outdoorsman -SD

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
It looks like a great day on the ice with a good turn out for MNO members.
Come visit the Black Hills of SD!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Nice meeting everyone.  My daughter had a blast and talked about it for 15 minutes to the wife when we got home.  She's still holding the bobbers and has her ring lights on.  Hey Pegg!!  At least you took a pick of my good side  :happy1:  Superstar should like it  :whistling:!
« Last Edit: March 03/15/08, 08:54:02 PM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Ok, I have a few pics I will put up tonight. Been a long day and I am beat! Thanks to everyone that made it out!!!!!!! :happy1:

Left to right: Tim (me), Bonehead, Woody, Pat, Ryan (Hedrocks), Bowhunter73, Repoman, Girlguide, Don Stenseth and John Wester (BigFishGuy)

« Last Edit: March 03/15/08, 09:04:12 PM by Tim »

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like a great turn out and a good time for all. Thnks to each and every one of you for giving the kids your time  and a great oppertunity.

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey General. Tought I got one from the other side but I think you are right about Superstar. :whistling:

Offline Faceman

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I had a great time out there and want to thank everyone involved. My youngest son was very upset when we left. He really wanted to stay.
Vegetarian: Old indian word for bad hunter.

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Thanks MNO for putting this on. The Kids loved it. and The MNO hat is really one of the best looking hats I have. I felt a little guilty that between the five of us there we got drawn 6 times in the raffles. Maybe I should donate back so I feel better?
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline younghunt13

• Outdoorsman
I hade a great time and hope we can do it again and I had fun meeting some of you.
 :toast: :toast: :toast:

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
hey ken, maybe buy some lotto tickets tonight! ;D

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Thanks MNO for putting this on. The Kids loved it. and The MNO hat is really one of the best looking hats I have. I felt a little guilty that between the five of us there we got drawn 6 times in the raffles. Maybe I should donate back so I feel better?

Sounds like you had a lucky day. Never give that back! Just majke sure you show up next time!!! :happy1:

Nice to meet you. Sorry my daughter didn't stay longer and have a chance to say hi. Next time!

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman

Absolutely NOT!  You were fortunate today-I hope you bought a lottery ticket today considering your luck!  ;)

To everyone who attended-thank you for coming!  I met alot of you today, and it was great to be able to put a face to your names.  I tried to get around and at least shake hands with the people who make this the best outdoors website in Minnesota.  If you're reading this-that means YOU!  :kermit:  If it wasn't for the members of this site-it'd just be a bunch of people (staff) sitting around starring at the walls!   :coffee:  The food was GREAT-(food ALWAYS tastes better on the ice).  Thanks to the guys who put that on!  And thanks to everyone for the camaraderie!  

I'd also like to thank the sponsors of this site for the donations you provided for our get together.  If it wasn't for your generosity-we couldn't afford to have prizes.  And without prizes, well it just wouldn't be as fun-especially for the kids.  Seeing their eyes light up when their number was called out for a prize was priceless.  My daughter won a jig donated by JR's (thank you by the way), and she was so excited.  During part of the 2-1/2 hour drive home she wouldn't stop talking about it- "Dad, will you put my new jig on my fishing rod?  Dad-what kind of fish do  you think will like this jig?" (answer-a HUNGRY fish!).

And last but not least-THANKS to the staff (including administration) of MNO for putting this shindig on!  Something this big couldn't be very easy to organize and set up.  Hi 5 to each of you!   :happy1:
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
great post woody!  was great meeting you finally!
thanks to all the sponsors, even though some couldnt
be there. the drawing was awesome with all the great
prizes given away!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
too bad tim and pat cant make it to the man cave....
my daughter was looking forward to it. well maybe
next year...

randy aka bh
« Last Edit: March 03/15/08, 10:00:49 PM by bonehead »
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I forgot to thank the guys from Wilcraft who brought out 2 Wilcraft to demo at our get together.  That truely is an innovative ATV, one I'm sure we haven't heard the last of!  Perhaps you'd be interested in a sponsorship deal with MNO?  ;D  Thanks again for coming out guys!   :happy1:

*Pictured is Desperado on a Wilcraft

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline KingofClubs

• Outdoorsman
Thanks MNO for putting this on today. I had a great time, and it was nice putting a face to the names with everybody I met.  :happy1:

Brian

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
wish i could have BS d more with you all! glad to meet you
kingofclubs!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline BK19

• Outdoorsman
    • keechracing
thanks all we had a great time and its was nice to meet the people we did meet nice putting faces with names bk and rk
my wallet is as empty as a monday morning church

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
was fun meeting you 2 too!  wasnt enough time....
day went way too fast!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline KingofClubs

• Outdoorsman
Glad to meet you to bonehead!
And yes the day went way to fast wish there was more time to B.S.

Brian

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
i also want to thank my friend rick aka rickhead for the
help on the grill, rchaze for the help behind the scenes.
thanks spin aka pat for helping my grand daughter with
her first attempt at ice fishing.bowhunter100  repo and...
ect

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
i cant wait till we put on our spring\summer gtg  ;D(himt,hint, cough ) ;D
it was nice meeting all of you , cant wait to do it again  :rocker;

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
I want to thank all of you that came out and made this a  sucess. Was nice meeting all of you WHAT A BLAST watching all the young ones enjoying theirselves. I also want to thank all the sponsers for their donations for this GREAT DAY on  the ice. I will post some pics in a bit . Once again THANK YOU to everyone that made this a great time. Yes we have to do this again very soon.

Randy

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok here are some pics of the GTG

« Last Edit: March 03/16/08, 06:12:35 AM by rchaze60 »

Offline Don Stenseth

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Don Stenseth's Wildlife Photos
What a great time with a great bunch of people!! We really enjoyed it. It was really nice to meet everyone.
Don Stenseth's Wildlife Photos

www.sitekreator.com/donstenseth

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Looks like there was a great turn out.  Sorry I missed it.  I've got my eye on a some up coming GTGs  so maybe I'll get to meet some of you then.

Glad everyone had a good time.

GRUTE  :dancinred:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Hi Everybody!!  It sure was a fun day yesterday, and I am so glad that we got to meet so many of you!  Thanks for the name tags Bone, we sure needed those!  Also, I see that a couple of you were there that I didn't even know about, like Kenhuntington and Hunterdown...sure am sorry I didn't get to meet you!!  Hopefully next time, you wont be so shy!  ;D  Anyway, my husband and kids all had a lot of fun.  I will hopefully post some of my pictures later today.

Bone, it was awesome to finally meet you after chatting with you for almost a whole year.  It was also great to meet your supermodel daughter (I swear her legs went on for a mile, they started at about my neck for god's sakes), and your granddaughter was as cute as ever!!

Repoman, my husband and I laughed the whole way home, when we were talking about some of the stories you told us.  (example: waiting at the stoplight after you had been @#$%)..OMG...too funny!  You are hillarious!

Faceman, it was great to finally meet you and your family, what an awesome family you have!!

General (Jenny-Jenny), I have to thank you for the jerky. Although, you didn't tell me what it was until AFTER I started chewing it!  I'm so glad I didn't gag in front of you or have to spit it out~and it ended up actually being very good!  Also, your daughter was as cute as can be, I wanted to take her home with me~although you probably wouldn't have like that much!  :rotflmao: It was great to meet you!

I met so many of you yesterday, and it was great to finally put your name with a face.  We have awesome people here on MNO, we are so lucky!!

Lastly, I want to thank Don Stenseth!!  Thank you for donating your picture, I was ecstatic when I won it.  It is a beautiful shot...thank you, thank you, thank you!  And you are just an awesome guy, completely down to earth, hugable, loveable and sweet as can be.  I'm adopting you now, so watch out!  Now everytime you put a picture up..I'm going to have to say.."Oh there goes "MY DON" again, he's just an amazing photographer, "MY Don" sure does some amazing work.....  :rotflmao: Seriously though, my husband and I just thought you were wonderul!  Thanks for coming and meeting everybody.

Thank you to all the MNO staff that came out yesterday, it was great meeting you all!  I could go on and on about each of you because you were all so awesome.  But I've already rambled on enough here.  Thanks for the great day, I wish we could have stayed longer, but our wrestling banquet started at 5:00 and we got home at 4:45!  It was so great that every single one of our kids all went home with prizes, and they could not have been more thrilled!!  IT WAS AN AWESOME TIME FOR EVERYONE!!!  THANKS MNO!!

:dancinred:  gg   :queen:
« Last Edit: March 03/16/08, 10:22:35 PM by repoman »