Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: t.v repair???  (Read 2508 times)

Offline tattguy12

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
does anyone here know how to or know anyone that does t.v repair? I have a 35 inch sony trinitron t.v The picture just keeps going on and off every couple seconds? Any help would be great

Kevin :toast:
WOW LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BULLHEAD!!!!!!

Offline Duckslayer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Good luck with that!  We have become a throw away scoiety and finding some one to fix anything is hard!  Look around for some good-ole-boy with a repair shop!  Those old trinitrons do have a nice picture!  Big box stores have repair centers but about all they do any more is warranty work because to fix anything costs almost as much as buing a new one.  Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Offline tattguy12

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
ya, im gonna call around,the biggest thing is i dont want to have to carry it anywhere..lol..it weighs 5oo lbs..

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Same as mine i was giving away
picture tube
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
You can put a fish tank in it!............now, where have I seen that one..........OOOOHHHHH here!

:rotflmao:

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Or you could make a nightcrawler farm out of it-save some money for fishing!

[attachment deleted by admin]
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
I broke that little deal that you plug your cable cord into Off and took my tv into a local TV guy here he charge me 12 bucks. not a bad deal i thought.  he must pay him self 2 bucks an hour at that rate.

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
There is a tv repair shop in St Paul down on East 7th St (800 block), its on the corner of 7th and Minnehaha Ave. I forget the name but they repair tv's for cheap and are always busy. For some reason I think it is called Tower TV.

MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline tattguy12

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
thanks for the info, ill call there tomorrow..

Kevin :toast:

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I did a google search and here is the correct info.

Tower TV & Electronics 
839 7th St E
St Paul, MN
Phone: 651-771-8839

MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
There is a tv repair shop in St Paul down on East 7th St (800 block), its on the corner of 7th and Minnehaha Ave. I forget the name but they repair tv's for cheap and are always busy. For some reason I think it is called Tower TV.

There busy cause there are a lot of tight a$$ people in this world... like my self..