Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Spring Bobbers Or Noodle Poles?  (Read 12096 times)

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Just wondering if anyone else tried this set-up on the ice this winter... I gotta get a video of it in action on here for people to see....

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Just wondering if anyone else tried this set-up on the ice this winter... I gotta get a video of it in action on here for people to see....

Well............hurry up! ...............We ain't gett'in any younger ya know!   ;D
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
OK.. OK... OK... Maybe this weekend! :whistling:

Offline Jdrummer

• Master Outdoorsman
I bought two st.croix legend rods and love them ! one light and the other medium light. I wish they had the ultra light when I made my purchase. I only paid 36 buck a piece. I also use the HT ice blues 30 inch rod with a forage minnow for the crappies right now. they look awsome when you fightin a slabosorous!
Pratice doesn't make perfect, Perfect pratice makes perfect!

Offline kgauker7

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
they both have there place in my bag if i know that fish are gonna pound it i'll use the noodle if there light biting i'll use the st croix legend

Offline KTapper

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I bought two st.croix legend rods and love them ! one light and the other medium light. I wish they had the ultra light when I made my purchase. I only paid 36 buck a piece. I also use the HT ice blues 30 inch rod with a forage minnow for the crappies right now. they look awsome when you fightin a slabosorous!

I had my 24" HT noddle rod up in LOW and caught an 18" eye and that was a heck of a bent rod, but it was fun. I also have the st.croix ledgend 17" sight fishing light rod, and caught a 25" pike on it, and that was a blast also. I would suggest having both in your arsenal.  :fishing2:

Offline 7outof10

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
st.croix legend rods with spring bober nothing better