Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: My Monster Portable  (Read 3549 times)

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Gotta show this beast off. It sits on a 6x10 trailer that can crank down to the ice. Once on the ice you flip it like you would an otter. It's 10 feet wide, 9 feet tall and 16 feet deep. You can actually hole hop in this monster.  :happy1: Four holes in the trailer and unlimited on the ice.

Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Dat Der, is a BIG'UN !!!!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Very nice.  Where did you get it?
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Found it on Craig's List last spring. Couldn't resist it for the price.
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.

Offline kingfisher1

• Master Outdoorsman
I must admit that it's quite spacious and you have room to move about!
walleyes, pannies, esox, cats, I don't care, let's go fishing!!

Offline schmitty

• Minnow
let me know when you decide to sell it  :nerd:

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
That thing is beast. When is the party?
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
That thing is beast. When is the party?

I'm thinkin' of hitting a lake I was on this weekend some night. I hear it's got an awesome late afternoon bite for pannies. The crappies are 10-12" and sunnies up to 10". Anyone interested in going? Not sure if I'll be able to make it this weekend or not, but if you are interested (I have the room for a few folks in my house) let me know. If more want to go we can always setup around each other.

Offline JCAMERON

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • "Johnny Camo Jr."
I would be interested... but i work 2nd shift on weekends...  :banghead: If the ball really gets going on this I just might catch a cold that day.  ;)
"Superior... never gives up her dead when the gales of November come early."

Offline jkjkoda

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Are we hunting or fishing today?
Any Manufactur name on the monster.
Are we hunting or fishing today?

Offline thunder

• Minnow
I have seen those before they look nice. Have you had it out on a windy day? If so how did it hold up? That is alot of canvas to be exposed to the wind...

Offline BiggA

• Master Outdoorsman
I just saw something similar on craigslist last night. Said he had 2 left and they were not being made anymore, but there was no frame just the canvas I think.

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
I have seen those before they look nice. Have you had it out on a windy day? If so how did it hold up? That is alot of canvas to be exposed to the wind...

It was actually pretty windy at the GTG on Saturday. Was a little bit of a pain to get it going on setup. Once it was setup it holds up just fine. Still done in around 15 minutes. I'm not sure of the manufacturer on it though. I'll look next time I get it out.

Offline jkurkoski

• Outdoorsman
You can buy these brand new from Road King but they are kinda spendy, but very cool.  :happy1:  Check out their link:

http://roadkingoutdoors.com/condo.html

Saw that same house last spring on Craigslist but lost my job so had to mind my pennies.  :censored:

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Those are the ones. They are spendy, but sweet.

Offline GrumpyOldFish

Where ya thinking about fishing Sandmann?  You don't have to mention the lake just wondering area.
If it's near the Mille Lacs or Brainerd area, I'll join in.

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Hey, welcome to the site Grumpy. I actually was fishing a couple of weeks ago with guys on here. This week I'm in the Bass Lake Tourney in WI. Not sure what I have going on next week yet. I do have a perm up on Mille Lacs. If I head up I'll let you know.

Offline Jdrummer

• Master Outdoorsman
That house is sweet! you stay warm in that big boy?
Pratice doesn't make perfect, Perfect pratice makes perfect!

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
That house is sweet! you stay warm in that big boy?

Sure do. Use a 20lb propane tank, a big buddy and a heater cooker. Just like a bigger home, cost of heat goes up with that size.