Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: One of the greatest movies ever remade and opens this month  (Read 37714 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Oh look.  It's Clint and Sandra. :rotflmao:  What a nice couple.  Chuck Norris might be intimited by these two.   Big John, no way.  Not ever.   :coffee:

I never knew that Clint was into bi-racial affairs?  :doah:

Son of a  :censored: I told Clint not to hang out with DDS and Lee.  You 2 are going to turn the biggest bad arse Cowboy into a Sissy.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    The monkey Clyde turned him in to a sissy long ago.  I believe the monkey movies were his highest grossing movies.  Philo Betto.  Clint rocked those movies.  He had to take a little time off after those because of bad case of monkey  :moon:.       :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
As long as you and Lee don't give Clint a couple of your stuffed animals to sleep with I'm ok and won't lose faith. 

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     :USA:   John Wayne the undisputed #1 cowboy of all time with a message for you young guys.   :USA:

http://mail.aol.com/33189-111/aol-1/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.28726024&folder=OldMail&partId=4&saveAs=DeanMartin%26TheDuke11.wmv       

Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
This thread has lasted longer than Clints last western before going to the dollar store!
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
     :USA:   John Wayne the undisputed #1 cowboy of all time with a message for you young guys.   :USA:

http://mail.aol.com/33189-111/aol-1/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.28726024&folder=OldMail&partId=4&saveAs=DeanMartin%26TheDuke11.wmv       

Link doesn't work for me DDS.  But if it is the same clip that someone sent to me I completely agree with the message.  Eastwood would still whoop is arse with 2 hands tied behind his back.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
This thread has lasted longer than Clints last western before going to the dollar store!

Not longer then the rope it would take to stretch around Marion's gut though. 

But a lot longer then it took me to take down Bobby in a fishing challenge.   :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

But a lot longer then it took me to take down Bobby in a fishing challenge.   :rotflmao:

Sound like an angry  :fishing2: Fishing Challenge Champion wannabe :whistling:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Link doesn't work for me DDS.  But if it is the same clip that someone sent to me I completely agree with the message.  Eastwood would still whoop is arse with 2 hands tied behind his back.

It loads in a separate window.  It is the same one you got.  If someone knows how to post the link directly help us out.     The  :moon: whipping  Wayne would have  given Clint is nothing compared to the one my fishing challenge team is going to hand out this year.    when you are :bow: for :help: your will need to pay homage to the Duke.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

But a lot longer then it took me to take down Bobby in a fishing challenge.   :rotflmao:

Sound like an angry  :fishing2: Fishing Challenge Champion wannabe :whistling:

:offtopic:
Still living in the past I see.  If I remember right you get to brag for one year or something like that about winning.  So the only champions around here in the last year are Ken, myself, and whoever won the hunting challenge.  

Don't you have a snowbank to shovel. :happy1: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/01/11, 09:28:31 PM by The General »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Here you go DDS! 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBQ1T1sQQ_E[/youtube]

I do agree with Marion here.  Nice Job. 

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
      Side bet for the fishing challenge.  Your team finishes higher than mine I will have a picture relating to Clint Eastwood as my avatar for 1 week. When my team (as expected)finishes higher than yours you will have a picture relating to The Duke as your avatar for 1 week following the challenge. 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
      Side bet for the fishing challenge.  Your team finishes higher than mine I will have a picture relating to Clint Eastwood as my avatar for 1 week. When my team (as expected)finishes higher than yours you will have a picture relating to The Duke as your avatar for 1 week following the challenge. 

I agree, but you have to have a picture of the Monkey (Clyde) up for 1 week starting now for me taking it to you at the last fishing GTG.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Here is the only things The Duke ever did, that I as Clint's astound manager, would even think the Duke worthy of stepping into the same ring as Clint.  

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0UyzI-Isig[/youtube]  

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwdcsPqS1x0[/youtube]

Best beer ever.......Not some slough water Busch Light or Bear dingleberries AKA Hamms
« Last Edit: February 02/01/11, 09:54:37 PM by The General »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

I agree, but you have to have a picture of the Monkey (Clyde) up for 1 week starting now for me taking it to you at the last fishing GTG.

I will see what I can do given you did not accept the challenge. :whistling:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
 :scratch: I think I did except the challenge.  Wise move though making it so you can rely on your teammates to best me.  You learn well young jedi not trying to take me on your own.  BB learned the hard way.  Plus we all know all the fish you posted for your team last year..........dang now I'm off topic wheres the fishing smack down thread?

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Time for a little pre smack 2011.  The only problem is you were not even going to enter last year if I remember right.  Seems to me someone hurt your feelings the year before.  :cry:  I think it may have been Bobby and Lee doing the waffle stomp on ya! :rotflmao:      John Wayne approves of this message and Coors light.  We can not get Mr. Eastwood to come out from under the bed but did give a  :happy1:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I believe the facts are I was just trying to goat HD into the challenge is all.  Bobby and Lee can barely "roll out the Barrel"  much less do the waffle stomp on anyone.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   There are a lot of John Wayne fans out there.  This little tid bit was just sent my way.

According to some reports, the 'Man With No Name' also had unspeakable personable habits on set. So unspeakable, in fact, that his simian co-star in the 'Any Which Way' movies refused to share a trailer with him.

But is that all there is to the story? It would seem not.

Celebrity Bestiality has obtained a rare transcript of an interview Clyde gave in the mid-eighties through the famous 'speaking' ape, Koko.

"Clyde sad, Clint no love", a particularly telling passage reads. He then goes on to describe a relationship that was not only physical, but so one-sided and demanding as to make Clyde wonder if Clint actually had any feelings for him at all.

By spinning in a counter-clockwise motion on his tire swing, scratching his bottom and then sniffing his finger, experts believe Clyde is trying to portray to his keepers the anguish he still feels over the failed relationship that cost him his innocence - and his career.

"It's pretty sad, really", said a staff member who refused to be named. "Clint gets a ranch and about a zillion dollars, and the poor ape who helped him get to the top spends his days eating bananas, mastxxxating furiously and wondering what might have been".

You can't just make this stuff up. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Can't your buddies post for themselves....We need a little Dude up top that turns into a chicken.  But what can one expect from someone who thinks Marion could take Clint.  I don't see an avatar change for you?  Do you want to see who your fishing challenge partners are before you bet?  Sounds like something Marion would do.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I got the new avatar up.  I think you said 1 week should do. ;D ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 02/02/11, 08:44:58 AM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Very Nice DDS!!!! As always I can count on you for a good laugh.  However I said you needed to have a picture of just Clyde (kids these days just can't follow simple directions) not a Stud.  If this is how the avatar is going to go (and I like it) I almost want to lose so I can doctor up Marion.  I could put a pink shirt on John Wayne.........no wait he really did wear pink shirts so I wouldn't even have to doctor it up.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Losing won't be a problem for you.  You should be used to it by now.  I was fishing with Wildlife this weekend up in Perham.  It turns out he is also a John Wayne fan.  He has been busy since last fall with putting a new roof on his house and his new store.  The tornado in Wadena took up a bunch of his time along with the snow this winter.  I would be willing to bet that that he may just toss his hat in this ring.  I mentioned someone was taking shots at big John and he got a little upset.  General you are going to need  :help:.   :king:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Good to hear WLM is getting things back up and running.  He has always chosen to side with losers in the past so this should be no different.  Me smacking the tar out of you and all the other people you need to help you out.  Just like the Fishing Challenge.  What would Marion think of a bunch of people ganging up on me and getting whooped in the process?  I'm so looking forward to it ;D 

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Just to toss a stick on a smoldering fire did you know that....

"If you're looking for the actor who had the most leading roles in films, Guinness World Records lists John Wayne as tops. The Duke was the leading man in 142 movies."

Wonder where Clint ranks.. :whistling:

Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Just to toss a stick on a smoldering fire did you know that....

"If you're looking for the actor who had the most leading roles in films, Guinness World Records lists John Wayne as tops. The Duke was the leading man in 142 movies."

Wonder where Clint ranks.. :whistling:

Quality..... NOT Quantity.  :coffee: 
 :popcorn:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 "Wonder where Clint ranks.. "

I think you would find him right below Pee Wee Herman.  In fact I heard Pee Wee got in a little trouble at a theatre showing an Eastwood movie.

Randy had this statue  down on his  bowling game.  The game is for sale not the statue.   ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
I have always been a huge Eastwood fan, but I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw this:

Clint is still a bad  :moon: even if he was in a musical!  John Wayne wasn't tough enough to sing!  ;D
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Clint singing about trees in a pink shirt.  Very touching.  Like I said Clint was in touch with his feminine side.  Big John Wayne did not have one.   ( I think that clip was from Paint Your Wagon Pink or something like that). I find it interesting that both the generals hero and baby sitter were into monkeys.      At least the baby sitter could sing.  Too bad Michael Jackson can't sing him to sleep anymore.  :cry:

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Where did you get that Pee wee statue at DDS? And what is that cable for going to his a$$

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com