Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487534 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
All you do is post photos of you and your bother!! as It has nothing to do with fishing!!!  Now we all know you was a twin and you call your bother Bobby sue!!! But at the end of the day you have nothing but poo!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Oh no Willy has nothing left he's back to the "I know you are but what am I".  Willy if you can't handle the heat get out of the Smack down.   :campfire:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Oh no Willy has nothing left he's back to the "I know you are but what am I".  Willy if you can't handle the heat get out of the Smack down.   :campfire:

Heat what heat you!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Your no Challenge!!  :scratch:

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy you better go to bed you are really starting to stink up the smack down.  Guess you must have used up are your creativity today decorating up the Boobarian hut.   ;D

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Willy you better go to bed you are really starting to stink up the smack down.  Guess you must have used up are your creativity today decorating up the Boobarian hut.   ;D

Just who do you think you are tell what I should do!!! I should get out of the smack down thread and now you tell me to go to bed!!!  Get a life!!  As the only one that stink  :doah: is the seal poo team O ya that you!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Just who do you think you are tell what I should do!!! I should get out of the smack down thread and now you tell me to go to bed!!!  Get a life!!  As the only one that stink  :doah: is the seal poo team O ya that you!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Thanks for proving my point.  You have nothing left.  Your Smack material is terrible.  You better go recharge the Smack batteries. 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy, no matter what yor fellow Boobarians tell you this is not a good way to become better at talkng smack.  However it does explain A LOT. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Ya All you do is talk smack but you can not fish as this is the  Fishing Challenge Smack Down and so far you have not said one thing on fishing you stink!!  :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah:  :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Quote: " As you was gone for three week Lee Now I am not say you did not   at time!! But you have to Amitie I have been doing a good job of defining  The Barbarians."

Corrected  Quote:  "As you was gone for three week Lee Now I am not say you did not   at time!! But you have to Amitie I have been doing a good job of defining  The Barbarians Barbarian"
« Last Edit: October 10/10/11, 03:55:43 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Quote: "Wow could I have awake the live dead!!   I was just point something out to DDS, See Lee By you on my team and you post 0 fish you can not give me no crap!![/b] As it would mean nothing !!!

Wild one,

Your beginning to remind me of one of the old three stooges films when Curly hears the song "pop goes the weasel" and goes bezerk and starts clobbering everyone training-087 :rotflmao:. He also went nuts when he smelled wild hyisithent perfume.

The closer you get to the end of the challenge you've even now started clobbering  training-087 your own team mates. :banghead:

If I remember correctly they had to feed Curly some cheese to get him to settle down "Moe Larry cheese......Moe Larry cheese" They also tickled his toes to settle him down :doah: I may have to call your wife so she knows what to do incase you go banannas :taz: at home.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y6YPjcQJ4g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ikQeKJPYM[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 10/10/11, 04:50:56 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Is it me or is Wild starting to sound a lot like Obama.... :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Is it me or is Wild starting to sound a lot like Obama.... :coffee:

It you Obama....  :puke:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Quote: "Wow could I have awake the live dead!!   I was just point something out to DDS, See Lee By you on my team and you post 0 fish you can not give me no crap!![/b] As it would mean nothing !!!

Wild one,

Your beginning to remind me of one of the old three stooges films when Curly hears the song "pop goes the weasel" and goes bezerk and starts clobbering everyone training-087 :rotflmao:. He also went nuts when he smelled wild hyisithent perfume.

The closer you get to the end of the challenge you've even now started clobbering  training-087 your own team mates. :banghead:

If I remember correctly they had to feed Curly some cheese to get him to settle down "Moe Larry cheese......Moe Larry cheese" They also tickled his toes to settle him down :doah: I may have to call your wife so she knows what to do incase you go banannas :taz: at home.

:sorry: My wife made me do it!!!  ;D You know how that goes!!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 10/10/11, 07:59:24 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    Be sure to keep the wife happy.  It looks like she maybe the only one not gunning for you. ;) ;)
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Ya DDS you just mite be right on that one!  :banghead: But you know this could be a plan of The Barbarians!!  ;)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   The only plan the Barbarians have is to ride their blind squirrel all the way to the winners circle. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
   Good luck seals!!!!  If you could pull this out we would have only one returning champ.  If the Barbarians squeak this out we will have two.   ;D ;D

DDS look at it as you was in my shoes  BB two time win would not  :help: me as I will here that over and over because that all he has!! But having Lee and big slick win two time on the same team as me with out  posting one fish will get them no where with me!!  :whistling: :whistling: And on the other hand It going to make for some good smack talk for next year!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Willy's favorite quote.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
DDS You have to look at this as I do!!! With out me here It would be a dead sea!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

0 Ya  :reporter; Just in The General was  training-087 by a fish!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just a heads up for me the rest of you challenge chumps. Wildlifeminnasota will be releasing his new album on October 31st at 11:59 pm.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XHkMPA1334[/youtube]  :bow:

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
O Lee You better watch yourself it could get a little ugly in here!! Because you are starting to sound like poo head!! and you know how I crush them!!  ;D  We will have are day!!  ;D But It not going to be this year!!  :sorry:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I am  :scratch: DDS is now on the floor  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: this  :moon: off!!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Ya Fawkinnae I am glad you have not give up!!  ;D  :oops1:  :sorry: no I am not  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I see you stood on that bass longer this time to get over that 18" mark  ;D  You mite want to try this next time you may get over 20" 

If you can get your fish back!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
DDS You have to look at this as I do!!! With out me here It would be a dead sea!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

0 Ya  :reporter; Just in The General was  training-087 by a fish!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If people were to look at things like you they'd all be.....

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
General  How is your black eye that fish hit you hard!!  training-087 training-087 training-087  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I'm a nice guy like that and gave the fish the first shot.  Just I like did for in here and you both end up the same.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
So what you are saying is you stop off at fish and chip on your way home after the fish bet you up gave you a black eye and stole your boat.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As we all know you can not catch a fish!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Some one else has to on your team!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
So how dose it fell to have look up at The Barbarians ............ :moon:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
So what you are saying is you stop off at fish and chip on your way home after the fish bet you up gave you a black eye and stole your boat.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As we all know you can not catch a fish!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Some one else has to on your team!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Guess I'll dumb it down for you again Willy.  After I gave the fish the first hit I whooped it's arse and had it for super.  Just like I gave you the first shot in the smackdown then smack you around as i please on a daily basis. 

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:    A couple of weeks to go.  Plenty of time.  Team Make A Move is not even using the bat pole yet.  In all honesty we break it out Friday.  Good luck everybody.  This is going to be an interesting finish.    :popcorn: :popcorn:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well there you go again tell your  story's!!  :reporter; You betting a   :Fish: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: not in your wildess dreams will that happen!! I can just mange how you are fell right now, The Barbarians whoop your  :moon: