Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487562 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Here a reminder
1st) The Barbarians 93.00 Lee Borgersen, Big Slick, wildlifeminnesota
31.00 Walleye 40.00 Pike 22.00 Bass
We winning  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

3rd) SEALTeam6 85.00 greatoutdoors, The General, Bobby Bass
30.00 Walleye 36.00 Pike 19.00 Bass 
          You loosing!!!  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

9th) Make A Move 69.25 nbaker, DDSBYDAY, mahmoodmahi
21.75 Walleye 30.25 Pike 17.25 Bass

And you need to make a lot of move!!!   :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see The General  chock on the whooping  :moon: can

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Look at The General at fish and chip!! showing this new flamethrower!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
And you need to make a lot of move!!!    

That is what we do.  And we do it well.     training-087 training-087
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

DDS we know how your move are you move up one back two up two back one!! so this is why you have to make a lot of move!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and yes you do do it well!!  ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

DDS we know how your move are you move up one back two up two back one!! so this is why you have to make a lot of move!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and yes you do do it well!!  ;D
The only move Willy knows how to make.

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
We just had a Barbarians team meeting held by our fearless leader :bow: what's a name :scratch:
The topic of discussion chosen by fearless leader was. "Me.. Me.. Me.. I.. I.. I..". You can fill in your own details by repeating the topic ten times over. By the time the meeting was over two of the members felt useless and lower than low. :sick:

We were reminded that the past championships we won were nothing compaired to the one fearless has single handedly alowed us to participate in as his groupes', Fearless was kind enough to point out to me that Lee By you on my team and you post 0 fish you can not give me no crap!! As it would mean nothing !!!

"But having Lee and big slick win two time on the same team as me with out  posting one fish will get them no where with me!!"  :doah: :censored:
« Last Edit: October 10/11/11, 05:30:48 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
We just had a Barbarians team meeting held by our fearless leader :bow: what's a name :scratch:
The topic of discussion chosen by fearless leader was. "Me Me Me I I I". You can fill in your own details by repeating the topic ten times over. By the time the meeting was over two of the members felt useless and lower than low. :sick:

We were reminded that the past championships we won were nothing compaired to the one fearless has single handedly alowed us to participate in as his groupies, Fearless was kind enough to point out to me that: "Lee By you on my team and you post 0 fish you can not give me no crap!! As it would mean nothing !!!"

Just wanted to add that if you would like to have Fearless Leader give an inspirational speech to your club or team please contact him here at MNO :bow:
« Last Edit: October 10/11/11, 05:19:08 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
OK Lee and big slick I did say  :sorry: for that but Lee do you want to keep pushing that?  :whistling:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
You guys better stick to fishing :fishing2:.  You have not won this yet.  The road to failure starts with infighting amongst teamates. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
When you walk into Wilds shop this is what he has playing on his stores eight track!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVo_Y2wZ0Tw [/youtube]
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Wildlife seems to be taking a lot of heat.  That is what happens when you are at the top.  I think my team shall try to relieve him of some of that pressure by taking that top walleye spot from him.  We do that only out of the goodness of our  hearts.  When and if Team Make A move can take or get close to the walleye we will move on to the next two species.  With a little luck(which has been absent so far this year), Wildlife and the Barbarians will drop to second and Team Make A Move will take all the heat for the 5 minutes left in the contest.  Barbarians don't thank us yet.  Just know we are trying our best to take the "heat" and the championship. :toast: :toast:
« Last Edit: October 10/11/11, 07:15:51 PM by DDSBYDAY »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
You are going to want to read my next post!~!!  ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Concession speeches are always hard to read.   I will work through it. ;) ;) ;)

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
O DDS you are a funny guy!! I or WE The Barbarians Do not need your  :help: with the heat.  :sorry:  The heat come with being on the top.  This contest is all in fun. :happy1: :happy1: The Barbarians tossed up some bombs.  The rest of you have a couple of weeks to go.  Good luck!!

DDS you was right on one more thing It will be a interesting finish!!  :bonk: So DDS let go fishing!!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 10/11/11, 11:03:32 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    I will fish with you anytime my good friend.  Please remember that while we were catching fish on that perfect day, we both agreed that Eastwood would not look Wayne in the eye!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
   Wildlife seems to be taking a lot of heat.  That is what happens when you are at the top.  think my team shall try to relieve him of some of that pressure by taking that top walleye spot I from him.  We do that only out of the goodness of our  hearts.  When and if Team Make A move can take or get close to the walleye we will move on to the next two species.  With a little luck(which has been absent so far this year), Wildlife and the Barbarians will drop to second and Team Make A Move will take all the heat for the 5 minutes left in the contest.  Barbarians don't thank us yet.  Just know we are trying our best to take the "heat" and the championship. :toast: :toast:

:blablabla: In your wildest dreams Dr. Decay! You've been eating to many :spam: sandwiches. :whistling:          :surrender: NOW! :Fish:
« Last Edit: October 10/12/11, 04:19:34 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
OK Lee and big slick I did say  :sorry: for that but Lee do you want to keep pushing that?  :whistling:

Ok fearless leader it's time to reconcile our differences and bond together as a team. It was fun for a while convincing the competition that we were a team divided. Real Barbarians such as ourselves have a reputation for infighting within the tribe. That's what makes us such fearsome competitors. No one knows what to excpect next from a true Barbarians.

:sorry: to disappoint the teams that were salivating over the thought of a Barbarian breakup.

The Barbarians will be glad when the challenge is over. Then we can go back to or real mission in life. Drink :toast: Pillage and rape. :taz: :woot:
« Last Edit: October 10/12/11, 05:03:25 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Team Make A Move will concede when this contest is over if we can not displace the first place team.  We have a whole half of a month to go.  We will be throwing big baits in our search for monsters.  As most of you know.  When the days get short and the water cools down the bigguns become vulnerable.  We will target the monster eyes first.  Stay tuned.  The next episode will be:

Team Make A Move makes a move  or

The Great Barbarian Debacle

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
   Team Make A Move will concede when this contest is over if we can not displace the first place team.  We have a whole half of a month to go.  We will be throwing big baits in our search for monsters.  As most of you know.  When the days get short and the water cools down the bigguns become vulnerable.  We will target the monster eyes first.  Stay tuned.  The next episode will be:

Team Make A Move makes a move  or

The Great Barbarian Debacle

I would have to conceed that a lot could happen in a half a month but, not when your on a half :moon:  team................. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

P.S. Speaking of half :moon: teams, whats happened to the poos? The last I heard they were on thier 27th covert operation. They must have lost each other on the secret mission and can't find the way back to MNO with all those giant fish photos :bonk: :doah:
« Last Edit: October 10/12/11, 11:46:10 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   POOs?   Didn't you hear?  They read a post from last years MVP in another thread.  With Team Make A Move about to pounce and the last place team with the MVP ready to toss out some hawgs they called an emergency team meeting.  After some statistical analysis they decided to do the right thing.   :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:  And be vewwy vewwy quiet!!!   :king:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
the only Hawgs DDS could think about tossing out (notice i said think) is ..............

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Lee I see the mission was on target, They never see it coming!!  :scratch:  As I see are next plan is in place!!  :scratch: This will be a big twist to the end!!  :scratch: :scratch: 

I see the poo head leader is keeping away form the smack down thread  :rotflmao: he stop in and read and then hides. As he know he and his team are done they can not get a 3/4 of a inch upgrade to save there live in the  Fishing Challenge.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I know you herd me say this before and you all thou I was pull your leg off.  :scratch: But I will say it again keep your eye out on the photo thread of the  Fishing Challenge one of The Barbarians will be posting in there in the up coming weeks!!  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

I know General you will post some thing that will be  :offtopic: or just mean nothing!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You all ways do!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy do you have Lice? I mean with all the head scratching you do.  I have no worries about the team i'm on nor am I the leader.  Bobby said he and G.O. would be posting fish this fall and I have no reason to think the operation would be anything less then successful. 

However it's nice to see the Boobarians getting along again.  Isn't prison love grand.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

coffee.....

At this particular time The Barbarians would like to take a serious time out from the smack talking. As insignificant as the other teams in The Challenge may seem, it's time to step back and recognize the little people. After all the way The Barbarians see it some teams are made to be picked on but, The Barbarians were made to pick on others.

We Barbarians recognize the fact that it seems unfair when so much top talent winds up on the same team.

It's understood that frustration sets in when your team becomes a whipping post for the all mighty and powerful anointed ones. Just try and look at the bright side of things for a change. Ok Ok I grant you there may not be a light at the end of the tunnel for you this year. However, next season will be just around the corner for all of us. Who knows, you may be lucky enough to be teamed up with an x Barbarian. Now that's something to look forward to!

Sure, there are those of you out there in Munchkin Land that still feel you have a fighting chance because you read "Jack in the bean stalk" or the story about David and Goliath. It's time for you to throw down your rods and reels. After all it wasn't easy for the Japanese to surrender in WW2 but they were smart enough know when to surrender. I know you guys would like me to go on and on with more analogies' but I'm sure you get my drift.

bow Barbarians Forever!  king king king 
« Last Edit: October 10/13/11, 08:46:38 AM by The General »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
:coffee:.....

At this particular time The Barbarians would like to take a serious time out from the smack talking. As insignificant as the other teams in The Challenge may seem, it's time to step back and recognize the little people. After all the way The Barbarians see it some teams are made to be picked on but, The Barbarians were made to pick on others.

We Barbarians recognize the fact that it seems unfair when so much top talent winds up on the same team.

It's understood that frustration sets in when your team becomes a whipping post for the all mighty and powerful anointed ones. Just try and look at the bright side of things for a change. Ok Ok I grant you there may not be a light at the end of the tunnel for you this year. However, next season will be just around the corner for all of us. Who knows, you may be lucky enough to be teamed up with an x Barbarian. Now that's something to look forward to!

Sure, there are those of you out there in Munchkin Land that still feel you have a fighting chance because you read "Jack in the bean stalk" or the story about David and Goliath. It's time for you to throw down your rods and reels. After all it wasn't easy for the Japanese to surrender in WW2 but they were smart enough know when to surrender. I know you guys would like me to go on and on with more analogies' but I'm sure you get my drift.

:bow: Barbarians Forever!  :king: :king: :king:  

:bs:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Willy do you have Lice? I mean with all the head scratching you do.  I have no worries about the team i'm on nor am I the leader.  Bobby said he and G.O. would be posting fish this fall and I have no reason to think the operation would be anything less then successful. 

However it's nice to see the Boobarians getting along again.  Isn't prison love grand.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well I see you did not disappoint me!!   :moon: You would believe your bother will posts fish  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As to the prison you know all about that I see  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I sure you been there and done that!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
:coffee:.....

:bow: Barbarians Forever!  :king: :king: :king:  

:bs:

I knew you would be rendered speachless Bobby :happy1:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm catching fish, as a matter of fact I had a very good week last week as you can see by the last three videos I posted. Have I did any upgrades, I am sorry to tell my teammates no. But as I told Great in a private PM I am not going to change my fall fishing and look for big fish but I am going to enjoying catching fish and spending some time on the water with friends. This week is going to be wet so I am losing a few days but I have not put the Puddle Humper away yet. As we al know it takes just one cast at the right time in the right place to score a fish, I do know that Great and I am still on the water and as long as we are fishing we have a chance. It's not over till it's over. :happy1:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I'm catching fish, as a matter of fact I had a very good week last week as you can see by the last three videos I posted. Have I did any upgrades, I am sorry to tell my teammates no. But as I told Great in a private PM I am not going to change my fall fishing and look for big fish but I am going to enjoying catching fish and spending some time on the water with friends. This week is going to be wet so I am losing a few days but I have not put the Puddle Humper away yet. As we al know it takes just one cast at the right time in the right place to score a fish, I do know that Great and I am still on the water and as long as we are fishing we have a chance. It's not over till it's over. :happy1:

Bobby again I see you just can not see it.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/13/11, 11:02:44 AM by wildlifeminnesota »