Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487465 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

the all mighty and powerful anointed ones. Just try and look at the bright side of things for a change.

Well G.O. I thought we were always joking around about Liberal Lee  but now I see he really is  the one and only Messiah, Lee Obama.  He sent Willy Pelosi to try to crash the smack down with his exact same/unoriginal material posts.  But just like the spirits of the good hard working Americans they failed to ruin.  They failed here with SEALTeam6 on guard. :USA: :USA:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
You got that right, General! :happy1:
If you disected them, you'd find a bit of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid, and Barbara Boxer in Willy. (or maybe a little bit of Willy in Nancy Pelosi, if you get my drift) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Lee, he'd be 95% Obama, and the other 5% is a mix of Joe Biden and Teddy Kenedy! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
It seem like the seal poo has got way  :offtopic: with there political   :censored:
Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid, and Barbara Boxer,Obama,Joe Biden and Teddy Kenedy

now we can see how they pick there name!! team seal 6 As it had nothing to do with your  :moon: been kick in the Fishing Challenge!!!  :moon: :moon: :moon:

Dose it!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

It all so seen the closer the 31 come the less and less they want to say about the Fishing Challenge!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and the more there want to put up a smock screen like friends ( Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid, and Barbara Boxer,Obama,Joe Biden and Teddy Kenedy)  and there a lot more!!!

To hide the fact there are LOOSING!! The Fishing Challenge!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Barbarians Soon to be 2011 Fishing Challenge winner!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Poo.S  :censored: ................. General Save it!! It mean NOTHING!!!!

Bobby....... We just do not want to hear your lam excuse!! Again!!

O- Ya GO Go fine a toilet to site on!! your  :doah:  :doah: :doah: up the place in here!!  :puke:

So this is what I think of your political in the Fishing Challenge  :censored: :censored: :censored: :puke: :puke: :puke: :moon: :moon: :moon: :censored: :censored: :censored: :puke: :puke: :puke: :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah: :censored: :censored: :censored:

The Barbarians Rule here!!! We say the  :censored: with the USA political  in The Fishing Challenge!!!   :Clap: :Clap:  :happy1: :happy1:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    The only thing in the way of Team Make A Move and the championship is the Lake of No
Fish.   I will be firing up the pontoon today (fishing boat is fried) and hope to silence the angry mob.  There is a reason I will probably be the only boat on the water today.   The Lake of No Fish is a tough nut to crack.  Frustrating to say the least. The payoff can be huge.

:USA:   We will be calling this mission slim-possible.   training-087 training-087 training-087
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
It seem like the seal poo has got way  :offtopic: with there political   :censored:
Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid, and Barbara Boxer,Obama,Joe Biden and Teddy Kenedy

now we can see how they pick there name!! team seal 6 As it had nothing to do with your  :moon: been kick in the Fishing Challenge!!!  :moon: :moon: :moon:

Dose it!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

It all so seen the closer the 31 come the less and less they want to say about the Fishing Challenge!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and the more there want to put up a smock screen like friends ( Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid, and Barbara Boxer,Obama,Joe Biden and Teddy Kenedy)  and there a lot more!!!

To hide the fact there are LOOSING!! The Fishing Challenge!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Barbarians Soon to be 2011 Fishing Challenge winner!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Poo.S  :censored: ................. General Save it!! It mean NOTHING!!!!

Bobby....... We just do not want to hear your lam excuse!! Again!!

O- Ya GO Go fine a toilet to site on!! your  :doah:  :doah: :doah: up the place in here!!  :puke:

So this is what I think of your political in the Fishing Challenge  :censored: :censored: :censored: :puke: :puke: :puke: :moon: :moon: :moon: :censored: :censored: :censored: :puke: :puke: :puke: :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah: :censored: :censored: :censored:

The Barbarians Rule here!!! We say the  :censored: with the USA political  in The Fishing Challenge!!!   :Clap: :Clap:  :happy1: :happy1:

LAME EXCUSE once again I would like you to point out where I have made any excuse.. You and your  :bs: has gone beyong being old.

Even this post you have made is not yours, you cut and pasted most of it from somewhere else, how can I tell? no spelling errors.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobby, General!
It looks like SEALTeam 6 has struck a nerve divulging Wild's secret thing for Nancy Pelosi!! ;D
If we see her wearing a big, ugly, fur hat on TV the next few days, our suspicions will have been confirmed! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
O Bobby we when throw your excuse before!!  :whistling:  You just sound like your political  friends!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Poo head the only  nerve that be struck here is that the The Barbarians will win and you can not stand that!!  :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I now see why kenhuntin and some of the other are not post in here!! They had there fill of your :censored: last year or in the past!!  :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
All Right......All Right! Let's talk some real talk and cut all the  :bs: . I want to see if G.O. has the juice or is he just a bunch of smoke and mirrors like The General. (at least Bobby's still fishin) :fishing2:

I'm willing to put up my $25.00 aginst G.O.'s $10.00 that he can not upgrade the Poo's total team points by Oct 31st.

This should be easy for G.O. since he has closed the bait shop and in his own words he will have more time to fish now. I'm willing to wait 24 hrs for you to confirm your acceptence so the games can begin. What say you ma man? Will it be the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat or a case of cold feet?  :moon:
« Last Edit: October 10/14/11, 08:44:19 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
O Bobby we when throw your excuse before!!  :that!!  :rotflmao:
Can someone explain what he just said? :scratch:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

I said Your full of  :bs:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

So you can't find anything to quote where I have made an excuse .... So I am full of bs.. :scratch:   I don't make excuses, to fricky old. I fish the challenge to add to the challenge if I was in first or last it would make no difference in how I fish. I may very well lose a dollar, won't be the first time and it won't be the last time. I won't lose another to you because  you have been nothing but a pain in the  :moon:  and I will move on to another side bet with someone else.

The bad part is if you should win you will be like the MNO Green Bay Packer, we will never hear the end of you tooting your own, not your teams horn  :cheerleader:

Bobby Bass

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
All Right......All Right! Let's talk some real talk and cut all the  :bs: . I want to see if G.O. has the juice or is he just a bunch of smoke and mirrors like The General. (at least Bobby's still fishin) :fishing2:

I'm willing to put up my $25.00 aginst G.O.'s $10.00 that he can not upgrade the Poo's total team points by Oct 31st.

This should be easy for G.O. since he has closed the bait shop and in his own words he will have more time to fish now. I'm willing to wait 24 hrs for you to confirm your acceptence so the games can begin. What say you ma man? Will it be the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat or a case of cold feet?  :moon:

Your $25 against my $10 that I cannot upgrade SEALTeam 6's team points by October 31st???
You're on, Big Daddy!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Oh Yeah!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

So you can't find anything to quote where I have made an excuse .... So I am full of bs.. :scratch:   I don't make excuses, to fricky old. I fish the challenge to add to the challenge if I was in first or last it would make no difference in how I fish. I may very well lose a dollar, won't be the first time and it won't be the last time. I won't lose another to you because  you have been nothing but a pain in the  :moon:  and I will move on to another side bet with someone else.

The bad part is if you should win you will be like the MNO Green Bay Packer, we will never hear the end of you tooting your own, not your teams horn  :cheerleader:

Hm I think I hit a big nerve Here!!  :rotflmao: Bobby your so  :rotflmao: You take thing to hard!! and you love to give it!!  you and your team mates give me  :censored: and some time at the same time and I dill with it. It Ok!! BB 

As I will never make a side bet with you as well! and it not that you are a pain in the  :moon:
It more like you not much of a Challenge you do not fish for walleye that would be why I would not!!

Do not be to sure on this...... The bad part is if you should win you will be like the MNO Green Bay Packer, we will never hear the end of you tooting your own, not your teams horn  :cheerleader:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Your $25 against my $10 that I cannot upgrade SEALTeam 6's team points by October 31st???
You're on, Big Daddy!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Oh Yeah!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

:happy1: I'm glad to see you man- up and take the challenge G.O. Now how about a little precursor to the main event. Just to test your commitment and confidance to finish in good standings let's see if you have the :censored: to sign up here: http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=25116.msg172633;topicseen#new

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   While you guys are sitting here saying "did not, did too" Team Make A Move was working on our place into the MNO Hall of Fame.  Let's say the conditions are against us.  30 mph gusts and fishing out of a pontoon.  I felt like GO in a china shop  ;).  Trying to maneuver the barge into any kind of position and hold it there was tougher than Lee slipping on his lacy pantyhose :queen2:.  When all was said and done the Lake of No Fish was giving up pike.  I would drift 1/2 way across the lake by the time I got them off and put some fresh Live bait on.  I had two bite through my fireline.  That was a first for me.  It threw me off guard more that BB winning a side bet would.   :rotflmao:

Mission Slim-Possible   is still underway.  Just so you know the wind is picking up.  Team Make A move adapts and over comes.  Rock Bass moved into where the eyes should have been last night.  I managed to get the fishing boat started but it is too windy to take a chance on pulling it out today.  Mission Slim-Possible  wave one ends tomorrow one hour after dark.  I hope we can silence the Barbarian Hoards with at least one winner!!! training-087 training-087
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
      They were there tonight.  The captain of Team Make A Move made a Seally mistake.  I used my standard fishermans knot with my NEW 10lb fireline.  Everything was as it should be except boat control. A pontoon in 20mph winds is like a floating brick. When I got into position I got the hit.  Set the hook and then started speaking in tongues.  Everything gone.  This was too late for pike.  The  :queen2: s were there.  I'm sure when I do the research I will find that you need a special knot for fireline.   No more Seally mistakes for Team Make A Move.  No pics  :sorry:but I have video. :banghead: :banghead:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
You need to tie a Uni Knot to get that stuff to hold! ;D
Sheeeeeesh, what a dummy! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   While you guys are sitting here saying "did not, did too" Team Make A Move was working on our place into the MNO Hall of Fame.  Let's say the conditions are against us.  30 mph gusts and fishing out of a pontoon.  I felt like GO in a china shop  ;).  Trying to maneuver the barge into any kind of position and hold it there was tougher than Lee slipping on his lacy pantyhose :queen2:.  When all was said and done the Lake of No Fish was giving up pike.  I would drift 1/2 way across the lake by the time I got them off and put some fresh Live bait on.  I had two bite through my fireline.  That was a first for me.  It threw me off guard more that BB winning a side bet would.   :rotflmao:

Mission Slim-Possible   is still underway.  Just so you know the wind is picking up.  Team Make A move adapts and over comes.  Rock Bass moved into where the eyes should have been last night.  I managed to get the fishing boat started but it is too windy to take a chance on pulling it out today.  Mission Slim-Possible  wave one ends tomorrow one hour after dark.  I hope we can silence the Barbarian Hoards with at least one winner!!! training-087 training-087

We The Barbarians do not have work on  place into the MNO Hall of Fame, We will be there in less then two weeks!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Gale warnings here but the sun is coming out, time to break out the hand warmers and hit the water.   :titanic: DDS I salute you!  :happy1:  At least you are still out there fishing and on a pontoon no less, that would be like taking Wild to Chuckie Cheese for his birthday, you know he is going to embarrass the hell out of you ... But yet you are still out there..  :Clap:
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Now that the seal poos' will have to face reality soon. They've adopted a new theme song hopping it will stimulate their team. The pressure is mounting for G.O. since he's accepted that side bet challenge from Lee. I heard he's getting  :sick: just thinking about them having had fallen to Turd :moon: place.  :doah:

So, Here's the new theme song: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoBGW78XlJw[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 10/16/11, 10:00:27 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee Obama is now sending us Hope and Change in a new song and trying to stimulate us.  You and Willy Pelosi had better stick to screwing up the Boobama community.  WE don't want any of what you and Willy are peddling.  However I do like when you have Willy post from a teleprompter....... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Do not mess with The Barbarians  I may let my Dog take care of You!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Do not mess with The Barbarians  I may let my Dog take care of You!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Willy, watch out you have a Dog humping the back of your head.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :oops1: Well, now I went done it! Borgie's mad at me for making that side bet with G.O. She said I've given incentive to G.O. to upgrade the poos inches. With Borgie's Raiders hanging on by 3/4" it's a close one. I've reassured her that's like climbing Mt. Everest for the poos' :rotflmao:

Will G.O. get out of his Lazy-Boy and fish?  :scratch:
Or is he asleep deep down inside his Snuggy?  :cold:
Has Ely got the area power outage restored. :censored:
Where will G.O. find some bait since his shop is closed? :whistling:
G.O. was spotted pounding on the door of his shop since he forgot it's closed. :banghead:
Will Borgie :queen: find her bat since Lee tried to hide it?

:coffee:......Stay tuned to MNO for the answers to all these questions and more...... :popcorn:
« Last Edit: October 10/18/11, 04:13:41 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey Wild, I used to have a hat just like that.... But then my dad found a job.  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Hey Wild, I used to have a hat just like that.... But then my dad found a job.  :coffee:

you alone wish you had a hat like that!! Just like you wish you could win!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

General  Your dog dose that to you all the time!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman

Willy, watch out you have a Dog humping the back of your head.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:
Is that what it's doing General??????
I thought it was taking a crap!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
You would know all a about crap great toilet sitter!! Just like your fishing skills there like crap!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: