Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487569 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:scratch: DDSBYDAY is on the floor  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: this  :moon: off,

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
General you need to  :scratch: faster,

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:scratch: your is kicking your  :moon:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Easy on the Mt. Dew WLM.  Remember last summer and how you were showing off to the fat girls on the beach.  Then you had to take a break after the crash from the fishing challenge.  
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
First off I do not drink Mt. Dew, I was  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: at you siting with that fat girls on the beach Or what thou that look like a wo-man,

And it was no break I wish I had been fishing, 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Sorry WLM but I can't stop laughing at you on the jet-ski.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  The only thing that would make that picture better is if I was good enough with the computer to put one of your hats on that guy.  I bet that pic will make someone spit their drink out their nose. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
It look like we pick up a lot of readers, They all are on the floor  :rotflmao: there  :moon: off with you getting slap now,,  :oops1: you need :help: there  :king: as you wish you was,

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Maybe But your not that good with the

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
     :moon:   You guys are already out of breath  training-087    This is going to be a cake walk.  :dancinred:   At least Bobby and Lee know to stay out of the mix until the  :taz: guys are curled up in the fetal position.  That is when the true games will begin.  :fishing:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now for the rest of you you would get the hell out of there if you see her and The General on the beach,

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
The King of smack will be here until Tim turns off the lights.  You can bet the ranch on that.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
     :moon:   You guys are already out of breath  training-087    This is going to be a cake walk.  :dancinred:   At least Bobby and Lee know to stay out of the mix until the  :taz: guys are curled up in the fetal position.  That is when the true games will begin.  :fishing:

You better  :scratch: again,DDSBYDAY

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I wish you guys the best of luck.  You certainly are going to need it.  :rotflmao:  I also think the self proclaimed smack down king was pretty beat up by the end of the summer.  :sick:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Self Proclaimed  :scratch:

I wouldn't call 10 vs 1 me being beat up.........I call that even odds.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
  I wish you guys the best of luck.  You certainly are going to need it.  :rotflmao:  I also think the self proclaimed smack down king was pretty beat up by the end of the summer.  :sick:

DDSBYDAY I wish you luck too maybe you can post more fish this year or you mite get luck and have your team mattes post fish like last year,  :scratch: If your really luck you just may be on my team If I in this year,,  :scratch:
« Last Edit: March 03/02/11, 10:26:10 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
IF you're in this year?????????

Your smack down posts mean absolutely nothing if you're not a participant. 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

:sorry: If I was in you would just say the same thing,  :blablabla:
As to my post mean absolutely nothing  :scratch: again of all who read them,

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
But I have a 45 days to  :scratch: on it,
Well General  It was good to smack you around night, I mite have to come back and do it again, As I time for  :Photography: to go, Night all,

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
But I have a 45 days to  :scratch: on it,
Well General  It was good to smack you around night, I mite have to come back and do it again, As I time for  :Photography: to go, Night all,

I'm not sure how your scoring system works but I would say I won that round 10 to 8. :king:

Have a good one WLM
« Last Edit: March 03/02/11, 10:47:30 PM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Now that I look It seem you have not sign up Genera, Dose this mean your post mean absolutely nothing if you're not a participant.  :rotflmao:

To make the rules up you would have  :scratch: your participant,,,  :whistling: :whistling:

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
I am on about 8 or 9 different fishing forums and I gotta tell you guys, this smack down thread is the most hilarious thread I think I have ever read. Keep it up. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    This is just pre smack.  The good stuff is yet to come.   training-087.   The best part is I have fished with most of the big talkers.  I wouldn't bet against them.   That's what makes it so fun.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I am on about 8 or 9 different fishing forums and I gotta tell you guys, this smack down thread is the most hilarious thread I think I have ever read. Keep it up. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Yes It good reading, But It all so fun to be involved in it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEQ5F52HtZI&feature=relmfu

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 General You can come out from that rock you are hiding under,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
WLM, of course I'm in on the challenge and the king of smack.  How ever you on the other hand are not signed up and haven't stated if you are in or not.  Doesn't really matter though you couldn't catch a cold anyway. 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
WLM, of course I'm in on the challenge and the king of smack.  How ever you on the other hand are not signed up and haven't stated if you are in or not.  Doesn't really matter though you couldn't catch a cold anyway. 

Now It look like I got you tripping up your word, That would be  :blablabla: Are you feeling a little  :sick: General today  :puke: as to you being  :king: This is the only thing your  :king: of  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see you sign in tonight,  :oops1: Now we know who will be last, The  :king: want to be,,,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I guess I'm not going to be able to smack you around unless you sign up for the challenge..........and I so enjoy it. :nerd:

I do see the new hat you made fits your scared personality perfectly.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I guess I'm not going to be able to smack you around unless you sign up for the challenge..........and I so enjoy it. :nerd:

Ya, It was fine last week and now this week your not going to be able to smack me around unless I sign up for the challenge.  :scratch: It look like you  :surrender: Oh ya you a

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
WLM, why would I not want domineering who actually posts fish and participates in the smack not to sign up?  I gave you a free week of smack talking, but to participate in the smack talk and get a response from the king you need to sign up.  But I understand you being chicken and not wanting to get smacked around in both places. training-087