Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487528 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Here what I have to say about your  :blablabla:
It  :rotflmao: then hell see you wien, Yes I say wien you sound like that kid in the Vito or maybe that was you when you was younger and you have ever grow up  :whistling: Now it did not seem to bother you last week or last year as if you do not remember that I did not sign up in tell the last mines of the day. Now what make you  :scratch: I would not do the same  :whistling: and if I could keep you in line in tell then then you would have to retired your smack down tile too Yes  ;D DDS I sure in the hell do not want it  :moon:   :whistling: Now I know you can not do it as I did say you are a wiener,

The General You many quit now  :surrender: because you will ever win at this or fishing,  wiener all ways come in last.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:         

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    I heard the General hired a private teacher this year.  His goal this year is to catch a fish that breaks the minimum required length.  Goal #2 for the General would be to finish in the top ten.

To this I say General it is good to have goals.  You better lower yours a bit.  Try for the top 15.  ;)   and keep practicing.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :oops1::scratch: DDS just give General a big smack down,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
   I heard the General hired a private teacher this year.  His goal this year is to catch a fish that breaks the minimum required length.  Goal #2 for the General would be to finish in the top ten.

To this I say General it is good to have goals.  You better lower yours a bit.  Try for the top 15.  ;)   and keep practicing.

DDS,  you must be really having a bad day.  I expect so much more out of you.  Why do I say this........well I already broke both of those goals last year.  You should have known this and are forgiven.  Plus the fact that you didn't even participate in the fishing part of the challenge doesn't help you either.

If I had to make goals for DDS to top from last year it would start out with 1. actually posting a fish in each category. 2.  Not make his teammates do all the work and ride their coat tails in the smack down.  3.  Tell his buddy WLM he is a.................................................

« Last Edit: March 03/10/11, 10:45:08 AM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
It's a long climb to the Challenge top and from what I've seen so far you's guys are all talk!

"And that's all I have to say about that!"

« Last Edit: March 03/10/11, 02:01:36 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey Lee you better watch what you  say because..........

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    I expect to be part of a strong team again this year.   I expect Lee's team to do well also.  Generals team is going to need a lot of  :help:.   I'm sure we will be hearing a lot of  :cry: again from the bottom of the leader board.  Maybe this year you will be so far down we won't even hear it.   ;D

Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :oops1:
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Now that some  :rotflmao: SH**

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
3.  Tell his buddy WLM he is a.................................................

What wrong General  you can not tell me yourself, Are you a big 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I guess the goal of DDS not riding the coat tails of the people in his team, who actually did all the work isn't going to happen.  Especially without his teammates he would have been tied for last.  As far as the crying  :scratch: I know that wasn't directed towards me  :whistling:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
      My team finished 2nd.  Your team wouldn't admit you were on it.  This year you might hop on someones coat tails and make it to the top 13 teams.  We all will be  :cheerleader:  :cheerleader: for you. 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
  As far as the crying  :scratch: I know that wasn't directed towards me  :whistling:

Oh yes it was,,, :cry:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     Willdlife, did you see the pic from Lee and Borgies vacation last year.  The trolling motor went out.  Borgie made him go into town to fix it.  I wonder why?

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
     Willdlife, did you see the pic from Lee and Borgies vacation last year.  The trolling motor went out.  Borgie made him go into town to fix it.  I wonder why?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: That Because she wears the pants In the house hold,

It also  :rotflmao: how the The General is losing at the smack down thread, He will not even try to smack me around know more,  Because he is still  :cry: that I have not sign up, It is bugging him, I  :scratch: it  :rotflmao: Once a  :king: Now a  :nerd:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
      My team finished 2nd.  Your team wouldn't admit you were on it.  This year you might hop on someones coat tails and make it to the top 13 teams.  We all will be  :cheerleader:  :cheerleader: for you. 

Sorry DDS this is why you and that other guy suck at the smack down because you can't get your facts right.  First you tell me the goals I should have, which have already been accomplished.  Now you're telling me that I should try and finish above 13th place, which was also accomplished, I believe I came in 10th place.  My team did come in second or third once, but I never rode those coat tails.  I believe all I ever said in regards to that was I was sorry for not holding up my end of the bargain and catching a 27+ walleye that year.  I suppose I could have  :cry: to the judges that they should have stretched the walleye I posted to 28inches. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
General Here you new wife, They will drop her off today,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
All I can say is I hope this year I don't get any of The Three Musketeers (you guys know who you are :banghead: ) on my team. If my trolling motor broke down again I could just stick their heads over the transom and move along at 10 mph with their lips a flappin the way they do.

I think they call that motor mouth  :scratch: :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: March 03/15/11, 11:33:37 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     The best thing for you Lee would to have one or two of us on your team.  If not we will see you as an easy target.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
After seeing that last intimidating post I have decided to reconsider my thought processes. I may have been a bit hasty and figured it my be in my best interest to welcome anyone to my team regardless of their background. :Clap:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
:Clap: your decission Lee, someone has to fish with Hunterdown.  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
:Clap: your decission Lee, someone has to fish with Hunterdown.  :rotflmao:

I believe this could be post of the year.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
General are you out there?  :whistling:

Offline redbull135

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: not sure what that is  :scratch: butt the image is going to give me nightmares
« Last Edit: March 03/16/11, 07:38:48 PM by redbull135 »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
:rotflmao: that ng to give me image is well going to give me nightmares

No worries redbull.  I think WLM is only going to sign up for the challenge if he can be teamed with him/her/it.  It'll be the closest thing to a girl he's ever had ride in his boat.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline redbull135

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Offline redbull135

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: that ng to give me image is well going to give me nightmares

No worries redbull.  I think WLM is only going to sign up for the challenge if he can be teamed with him/her/it.  It'll be the closest thing to a girl he's ever had ride in his boat.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

had to retype that this new computer is driving me nuts

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Don't worry.  The nightmares will really start when the challenge begins.  We have not had any repeat winners yet.  I aim to keep it that way.  (unless of course one of the previous winners happens to be on my team).   :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
   Don't worry.  The nightmares will really start when the challenge begins.  We have not had any repeat winners yet.  I aim to keep it that way.  (unless of course one of the previous winners happens to be on my team).   :rotflmao:

Exactly what does your phrase "My Team" mean exactly. With the new rule introduced this year you may get your wish. As the new rule states "Any two members of a given team will at their digression have the option to downsize their team." If you are the chosen member released from the team you will be sent to redemption island. At that point and time you will have the right to coin the phrase "my team."  :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: March 03/16/11, 09:49:10 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Redemption island has a couple of nice points and a couple of sharp drops.  I have been there enough times I don't even need a gps.   :rotflmao: