Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487393 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh by the way, as I was on my trip I did see BB on my way to Custer,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Ya, pretty much bigger than life !  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Oh by the way, as I was on my trip I did see BB on my way to Custer,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I thou you would have a better replay then that,,  :doah:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see Lee is avoiding the smack down thread,   :scratch: I see you have been on for a while getting cold feet.  ;D

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

I thou you would have a better replay then that,,  :doah:
Well ya didn't really give me much to work with. :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
LOL, alright Lee, I'm in!!!

Look sandman! I hate to use strong arm tactics, but how long can a guy stay patient? As a last resort I've contacted a friend of mine. The rest is up to you. Sign up peacefully or pay the consequences. What will it be?

Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL, alright Lee, I'm in!!!

Look sandman! I hate to use strong arm tactics, but how long can a guy stay patient? As a last resort I've contacted a friend of mine. The rest is up to you. Sign up peacefully or pay the consequences. What will it be?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:   If I was Sandman I would not be to worried, All you would have to do is drop a can of hairspray to distract that guy.. One of the bigger jokes on TV
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    We had a few more sign ups today.   :happy1:   I bet the General feels his chances of a top ten finish slipping away.

Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Ok after a week of satisfying the little lady to keep her happy for June through January (Fishing and hunting seasons) I'm back.

First off Willy get your facts straight.  No one said you couldn't post in the smack down (post away) just that being you weren't signed up for the challenge, to me your words weren't worth the 2 seconds it would take me to respond and out think you.   :rotflmao:  I hope you were pacticing your boat backing skills in the off season.

Now for the rest of you.........

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
The General gets so much attention on here it is almost as if He ran off with someones old lady.

Yeah Ken I'm kind of a big deal around these parts........The Clint Eastwood of the Smack Down.

Watch out though I see in my absence Willy thinks he's kind of tough.  I got a picture of him and his pet walking the other day.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Some how , I knew....you guy's would figure out a way to get me to post in this thread....

White spinner bait....
We don't care what blade or the shape...but this must be clear in the photo "MNO" on the blade so we can read it. if we can't read it, photo will be disqualified. Last year, someone wanted me to change the rules for the hook being attached, so I left that in this year, it is stated in the rules ...hook... no hook..... it don't matter.

DDS...put a white skirt on it...if we can read it, then yes, it would qualify...

Ken, in your case, since you are a former champ...yours would need a birth certificate.  ;)

You guys are making this seem harder than it is.

They sell these cheap spinner baits at every walmart, gander, fleet farm, bait shop and holiday station across the globe...they aren't hard to find.....

If you still have a question, and you have a consern that it may be disqualified...take a picture of it, post it, and I'll tell ya if it is or is not a qualifing staple item. That way I can bless each and every one you throw out there.

HD

:scratch:  That needed clarification............ :scratch:  Guess this year will be one for the record books in the complaint department :whistling: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Let me see if I got this straight.  Willy challenges me to a side bet.  Then being I was offline for a few days and didn't respond in his 15 minute time limit he takes it off the table and calls me a coward.  Then Lee shoots a challenge, (which he is sure to win because Willy isn't winning anything) of $25 for just signing up and WLM runs for the hills........if that isn't

P.S.  I already beat one former Champ in a side bet WLM.  So the way I see it I wouldn't lower my standards to beat someone who's highest place finish is around 9th place.  That would be like bragging that I beat up Festus in a fist fight.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee, I can't even smack you for that.  Nice job on the photo shop and the story.  By the way that fish took Mad skills to catch.  All at the same time I was baiting Fawk's line, driving the boat, cracking a beer, finding a good country radio station, texting HD on what a loser he was for not joining us, and bring in a fish. 

Speaking of HD did anyone notice that he no longer goes by Hunterdown........it's just HD.  Who the  :censored: does he think he is.  Next thing you know he'll change his name to "The Fisherman known as Hunterdown", then he'll be just a symbol.  Which would probably look something like this.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Are the skeeters out already.   Up till now it was just ticks.

Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 Anytime General you want to
Let me see if I got this straight.  Willy challenges me to a side bet.  Then being I was offline for a few days and didn't respond in his 15 minute time limit he takes it off the table and calls me a coward.  Then Lee shoots a challenge, (which he is sure to win because Willy isn't winning anything) of $25 for just signing up and WLM runs for the hills........if that isn't

P.S.  I already beat one former Champ in a side bet WLM.  So the way I see it I wouldn't lower my standards to beat someone who's highest place finish is around 9th place.  That would be like bragging that I beat up Festus in a fist fight.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:coffee: Anytime General you want to make that side bet in to a entire Challenge season I am game. Heads up, my fish aganist yours, no teammates... Instead of that little 6 week venture..   :popcorn:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Look mouth piece, You should get your fact straight and learn how to tell time, Lee had want me to sign up I turn it down in hope to get a bet with you, but you run and hide the bet was open from Friday to Sunday witch is a lot of what you call 15 min. We all know you all so use your cell phone to go on here at time so do not  :scratch: you fooling us that you had not see it,  coward of the Fishing Challenge,  So the way I see it all you do is  :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Anytime General you want to

:coffee: Anytime General you want to make that side bet in to a entire Challenge season I am game. Heads up, my fish aganist yours, no teammates... Instead of that little 6 week venture..   :popcorn:

I already made you my whipping boy once and proved my point no need to beat a dead horse.  You're just lucky I didn't request the pink slip to that ring or the $1.......both worth about the same.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Let me see if I got this straight.  Willy challenges me to a side bet.  Then being I was offline for a few days and didn't respond in his 15 minute time limit he takes it off the table and calls me a coward.  Then Lee shoots a challenge, (which he is sure to win because Willy isn't winning anything) of $25 for just signing up and WLM runs for the hills........if that isn't

P.S.  I already beat one former Champ in a side bet WLM.  So the way I see it I wouldn't lower my standards to beat someone who's highest place finish is around 9th place.  That would be like bragging that I beat up Festus in a fist fight.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Look mouth piece, You should get your fact straight and learn how to tell time, Lee had want me to sign up I turn it down in hope to get a bet with you, but you run and hide the bet was open from Friday to Sunday witch is a lot of what you call 15 min. We all know you all so use your cell phone to go on here at time so do not  :scratch: you fooling us that you had not see it,  coward of the Fishing Challenge,  So the way I see it all you do is  :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla:

Yeah Willy I can tell time just fine.  The point was it shouldn't matter if it was 5 minutes or 5 days.  You know I'll be back and respond since you signed up, but I understand you got scared.  Obviously not taking Lee's challenge shows you have no confidence in your fishing skills and know you don't have a shot of winning anything.  If Lee were to offer that $25 and I had to do nothing but sign up and try to win I'd be all over it if I was going to be in the challenge any way.  

Can you SAY................

« Last Edit: May 05/10/11, 12:32:40 PM by The General »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
[/quote]

I already made you my whipping boy once and proved my point no need to beat a dead horse.  You're just lucky I didn't request the pink slip to that ring or the $1.......both worth about the same.
[/quote] Well General,  I have to  :bow: to you. You are the king of Smack. Which in the real world won't even get ya a cup of  :coffee: and like all kings all you do is hide behind what you once did and make it bigger than what it was. A real King faces all CHALLENGES but than maybe you are just really a  :queen2:

Maybe me and the Wild can have a challenge and show ya how it is done along with leaving your team and and the unlucky souls who get drafted to it behind us.
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
I've been thinking about the draft lately and I've come to this conclusion. I hope I get Willy and The General on my team. This way I'll know it's hopeless to think I'll get any productivity out of my partners and it will give me the incentive to fish even harder than ever.

Meanwhile it will give these two clowns  :nerd: more time to devote to the smackdown thread where they belong. :banghead:  :puke:
It's kind of like having two stay at home :queen: wives.

« Last Edit: May 05/10/11, 11:33:50 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

[/quote] Well General,  I have to  :bow: to you. You are the king of Smack. Which in the real world won't even get ya a cup of  :coffee: and like all kings all you do is hide behind what you once did and make it bigger than what it was. A real King faces all CHALLENGES but than maybe you are just really a  :queen2:

Maybe me and the Wild can have a challenge and show ya how it is done along with leaving your team and and the unlucky souls who get drafted to it behind us.
[/quote]

You are right King's do face challenges and I took you on your challenge and WON.  After the Allies defeated Hitler we didn't give him all his troops back and have a do over.  However the French did give Germany a do over...........are you French Bobby?  You kind of sound a little French.   :cry: :cry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I've been thinking about the draft lately and I've come to this conclusion. I hope I get Willy and The General on my team. This way I'll know it's hopeless to think I'll get any productivity out of my partners and it will give me the incentive to fish even harder than ever.

Meanwhile it will give these two clowns  :nerd: more time to devote to the smackdown thread where they belong. :banghead:  :puke:

You give an old man a compliment and then he stabs you in the back.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

"You give an old man a compliment and then he stabs you in the back."

General,

Mistrust the man who finds everything good, the man who finds everything evil and still more the man who is indifferent to everything.

So endith the lesson! :whistling:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
*Suggestion: :coffee:

It's time to start thinking up team names. :scratch:  So, be prepared since you will soon be asked to submit your new teams name. Remember that a team is only as good as it's name. :doah:  Get your list of names ready for your team mates to review.

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Well look old man If you are on my team you will have to fish even harder than ever in pulling your own weight or I will give you so much  :censored:   ;D

As to The General good luck there as she is the  :queen2: of smack and sound like a crab old lade on that time of mo/  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
[/quote]

BB The General is the coward of the Fishing Challenge, I turn down Lee because as the sign in was between me and the  :queen2: of smack.

As I am know wear like her, I will take you on but as I will not do a 6 week bet and I do not have all day to fish like you, I would want it the hole time of the  Fishing Challenge.
If I was to do a 6 week bet I would have just six day off and would only fish maybe three of then this is why I would want the hole time of the  Fishing Challenge.

Now what to bet, if you are wanting to,

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

BB The General is the coward of the Fishing Challenge, I turn down Lee because as the sign in was between me and the  :queen2: of smack.

As I am know wear like her, I will take you on but as I will not do a 6 week bet and I do not have all day to fish like you, I would want it the hole time of the  Fishing Challenge.
If I was to do a 6 week bet I would have just six day off and would only fish maybe three of then this is why I would want the hole time of the  Fishing Challenge.

Now what to bet, if you are wanting to,

[/quote]

Well I'm not much of a betting man however if I was to choose between the three BB, Gen, or Willy I would have to choose the one that shows up here...

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Some how , I knew....you guy's would figure out a way to get me to post in this thread....

White spinner bait....
We don't care what blade or the shape...but this must be clear in the photo "MNO" on the blade so we can read it. if we can't read it, photo will be disqualified. Last year, someone wanted me to change the rules for the hook being attached, so I left that in this year, it is stated in the rules ...hook... no hook..... it don't matter.

DDS...put a white skirt on it...if we can read it, then yes, it would qualify...

Ken, in your case, since you are a former champ...yours would need a birth certificate.  ;)

They sell these cheap spinner baits at every walmart, gander, fleet farm, bait shop and holiday station across the globe...they aren't hard to find.....

If you still have a question, and you have a consern that it may be disqualified...take a picture of it, post it, and I'll tell ya if it is or is not a qualifing staple item. That way I can bless each and every one you throw out there.

HD

HD I one of the one that  :scratch: your stamp Idem  :censored:
First off what make you  :scratch: I would by a cheap spinner baits  ;D
And now you want me to paint on it which I have try and photo it but you can not see the MNO on it one thing is it reflect the light off of it and it is small  :censored:

Now HD If you  :scratch: I want a tackle box full of fishing tackle with MNO on them you are out of you  :censored: mine,  ;D

Now why would you want to make this hard for us????????????????????????????????????

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

White spinner bait....

HD

HD I one of the one that  :scratch: your stamp Idem  :censored:
First off what make you  :scratch: I would by a cheap spinner baits  ;D
And now you want me to paint on it which I have try and photo it but you can not see the MNO on it one thing is it reflect the light off of it and it is small  :censored:

Now HD If you  :scratch: I want a tackle box full of fishing tackle with MNO on them you are out of you  :censored: mine,  ;D

Now why would you want to make this hard for us????????????????????????????????????

:cry:  :cry: :cry: :blablabla: :blablabla: "When the going gets tuff...The tuff get going"

All I can say Willy is if things are starting to make you to tense then just.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j91k62cyiIY[/youtube]
« Last Edit: May 05/11/11, 09:39:49 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Wildlife I got you covered.  I poured up a couple of white spinnerbaits without hooks last night.  I will send you one.  All you will have to do is hook on your daredevil from last year onto the swivel on the top arm.  I can send one out to you tomorrow if you are interested.   These will be easier to  :Photography:
« Last Edit: May 05/11/11, 09:53:36 AM by DDSBYDAY »