Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487520 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Come on GirlGuide just click the sign up and type your name in and it's a done deal. You'll be sorry :cry: if you don't and it will be to late. Just take a deep breath and do it. I know your hanging around and your friend are counting on you. Less than 2 hrs. left. :whistling:

:queen2:

Alright Lee, ya talked me into it! Now it's going to be all your fault when I get all these little ladies crying in their wine coolers day after day, so you might as well get ready to do some serious consoling for I do intend to break a few hearts, and I now leave the damage control in your hands since this was after all your idea... Good Luck Fishing Everone!

She the  :queen2: speaking,,  ;D  Lee look out, It one thing to mess with the  :king: But I would put the word of caution on to you  :whistling:

GG  ::welcome:: Back   

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  In a little more than 15 minutes some of you will headed to the MNO Hall of Fame.  It's a long journey and few can pass the test.  I wish all of you good luck and a

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05/13/11, 11:45:24 AM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
If you did not sign You loss this  Fishing Challenge,  :whistling: Sign is close  :dancinred: Now we wait  :coffee:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
If you did not sign You loss this  Fishing Challenge,  :whistling: Sign is close  :dancinred: Now we wait  :coffee:

While your waiting Willy just visualize what your new teammates will look like. I hope they will like you.

Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

While your waiting Willy just visualize what your new teammates will look like. I hope they will like you.

That top photo look like you.  :moon: are you saying your on my team now  ;D

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: May 05/13/11, 12:34:15 PM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well would you look at that Lee You are on my team,  :whistling:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :cry: I feel like we just ran out of Hamms.......
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:cry: I feel like we just ran out of Hamms.......

I see you need that  :tequila;

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I see some exceptional pairings.  :popcorn:
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see two 2008 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs! on my team and We are going to kick some  :moon:  :rotflmao: now  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And the other 2008 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!  I have a side bet with,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/13/11, 01:14:36 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I only see that my team is already in 1st place.  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Enjoy it now, going to be a nice steady ride to the bottom...   :sorry: Pretty much a given you are going to finish behind the General for sure now.
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Enjoy it now, going to be a nice steady ride to the bottom...   :sorry: Pretty much a given you are going to finish behind the General for sure now.

Ya right I some how  :scratch: You know you will be last.   :doah: General and BB that just to  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

It look like Lee your the top photo and Big Slick, the bottom photos  :rotflmao: Now Lee you said it yourself,  :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

That not going to last,,,  :whistling:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao:       You guys probably will not even be able register a name for your team let alone a fish.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wake me when they choose the teams.

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Friday the 13th , Well that explains everything....  :doah:
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Don't worry.  The nightmares will really start when the challenge begins.  We have not had any repeat winners yet.  I aim to keep it that way.  (unless of course one of the previous winners happens to be on my team).   :rotflmao:

Sorry guys- No repeat winners for 2011

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

It look like Lee your the top photo and Big Slick, the bottom photos  :rotflmao: Now Lee you said it yourself,  :rotflmao:

Can someone please pull the plug on Willy? Willy is so wound up that he's now trying to pick a fight with his new teammates. Wake up willy, your still living in the past. You have now entered phase two of the challenge. Someone please call his wife and have her explain it to him. Also remind her to give him his medication.

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    Don't worry.  The nightmares will really start when the challenge begins.  We have not had any repeat winners yet.  I aim to keep it that way.  (unless of course one of the previous winners happens to be on my team).   :rotflmao:

Sorry guys- No repeat winners for 2011

We Will see about that.  :whistling:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Can someone please pull the plug on Willy? Willy is so wound up that he's now trying to pick a fight with his new teammates. Wake up willy, your still living in the past. You have now entered phase two of the challenge. Someone please call his wife and have her explain it to him. Also remind her to give him his medication.

Now Lee You said It, Not Me  :sorry: I am glad To have you and Big Slick on are team.  :happy1: You could be siting like BB is with the General

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Just a heads up for all you country boys, I'm gonna fish pool 2 of the mississippi for two weeks in may, post the biggest walleye of the tournament, and prove once and for all that the Twin Cities has the best fishery in the state. Also, I'll will do this in betweeen targeting real fish species like carp and flatheads, since as we all know thirty inch walleyes fight like sheephead on sleeping pills.

This is one of my partners.  I know he can do it and when he does we will we will not  :dancinred: and   :rocker; .  We will simply  :coffee: and  :whistling: while the rest of the teams  :banghead: :bonk: and :surrender:

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
BB and the Gen on the same team! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
BB and the Gen on the same team! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

randy

That what I was  :scratch:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Well after a half a bottle of Wild Turkey ( saving the rest for later)  :drinking:  I am ready to move forward. Kind of like an all star game, got to play nice with your teammates.  :USA:   Lee said we now move into the second phase of the Challenge and now we know who is fishing with who.   :fishing2: Some interesting match ups and I am waiting to hear about what the late coming fishermen can do.  :rotflmao:  GG is on board so she should be good for one fish on opening weekend  :cheerleader:  and Big Slick might find a floater on his pond.  :titanic:  Poor Fawkinnae is probably looking for his old team  :blues brothers:  and Kenhutin is all alone.  :banghead:  Sorry Lee but since I have to take the Wildman down you will just be collateral damage.  :doah:

HD my friend, all I can say is I am sorry, but maybe you will get some kind of prize in one of the drawings.  :happy1: DDSBYDAY can always give himself some jigs   :dancinred: and I am sure there are others that I have not yet gotten to.  :oops1:  And what can I say about my two new fishing partners????

Greatoutdoors has walleye spots that he has not shown Lee or Borgie  :Fish:  and the General,  well he has a real nice fishing rod I hear....  :whistling:
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Thanks for motivating all of us to make sure you and the General tie for last place.  No soup for YOU!!!

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota