Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488017 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Team Seal poo, I have a good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feeling it will be your last weekend at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
So enjoy your last days,,,

The Barbarians  will rule 2011 Fishing Challenge  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D With over a 90

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    You do  not have to worry about the seals.  We used to club them when we could'nt find any frogs.  You put up a + 90 and team Make A Move will not pimp slap your team at the awards banquet for coming in second.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:    :coffee:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06/29/11, 09:40:03 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Team Seal poo, I have a good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feeling it will be your last weekend at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
So enjoy your last days,,,

The Barbarians  will rule 2011 Fishing Challenge  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D With over a 90

Just some more drivel from the Boobarians.  The threats keep coming but nothing changes.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   You do  not have to worry about the seals.  We used to club them when we could'nt find any frogs.  You put up a + 90 and team Make A Move will not pimp slap your team at the awards banquet for coming in second.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:    :coffee:

Who way down there? As to seal poo their done, I said this when The Barbarians take over their nothing they can do about it!!!

It going to be hard for them to change the lead board!!! That will be a suckle job. Do not look now seal poo I mite just make you upgrade The Barbarians score tonight.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Who way down there? As to seal poo their done, I said this when The Barbarians take over their nothing they can do about it!!!

It going to be hard for them to change the lead board!!! That will be a suckle job. Do not look now seal poo I mite just make you upgrade The Barbarians score tonight.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I'd be happy to upgrade you 3.  Shall we say a team name change from Boobarians to Wal-Mart Greeters.  That would probably be to big of an upgrade though.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

SEALTeam6 knows how to take care of Wal-Mart Greeters too.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
When you upgrade your name to seal poo!!! You better slay the price in half as it maybe  hard to sale poo!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I would look back here in the morning!!!!!!!               :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Barbarians  rule  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I would look back here in the morning!!!!!!!               :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I look here almost every day...... :doah:

Welcome to Wal-Mart my name is Willy........ :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Team Seal Poo training camp. :puke:

Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

See I told you Willy was all  :bs:.  Either that our The Boobarians/Greeters got taken out by a grocery cart last night on the overnight shift.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Seal Poo Do you real think I am  :bs: you, I am just having fun with you, And I made you look this means you mite just think I not a  :bs: But I really do have a bigger eye, I am look for a pike at the moment This will take The Barbarians  to over 90

I am also trying to give my team mate a change to post a upgrade for are team,

As Lee should be on the water and big slick mite just be doing the same thing and now I will do a little trout fishing this weekend and hit a pike spot and when we get back will see who a LOSERS seal poo!!!!  :moon:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Made me look :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

It's kind of my job to look and see what's up.   :rotflmao:  The only thing you make me do around here is smack you around a little bit until you know your role again.   training-087

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Wow what a weekend!!!  I see it get a little dead in here with out me!!!  ;D  As I see not much has change in here. Well it was fun to go after some trout and as all ways I do limit out on my trout This state as some good lake for trout. I now have my in the smoker hm smoke trout that sound good,,,, :dancinred:

As in my Pike well let just say I did not get a chance to go as I got a late start this weekend, But now this will be what I plan on doing in the next day or so.

General The only one you are going to smack around is yourself!!!  As to me know the rope I know them well,

1, General  is the  :queen2:
2, General  Can not fish  :banghead:
3, General name is seal poo  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
No it wasn't dead around here this weekend without you Willy.........however it did smell a lot better.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
No it wasn't dead around here this weekend without you Willy.........however it did smell a lot better.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

What you took a shower Seal Poo!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
 yes one post is dead!!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     Don't be too hard on him Wildlife.  You have to remember the General is on Seal Team Six.  If he would have made it to Seal Team 1 or 2 he would be fishing in our league.  Seal Team 6 will be lucky to finish in 6th place.  I really don't like clubbing inferior seal teams  unless they bark at me. ;D ;D

« Last Edit: July 07/07/11, 08:30:13 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Me be hard on seal poo  :puke: He walk right in to that one!!  I could not help myself!!!  ;D ;D

DDS You are right on that one if he was by him self he would be right wear you are as I see it he has posted one fish and upgrade it one time,

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Me be hard on seal poo  :puke: He walk right in to that one!!  I could not help myself!!!  ;D ;D

DDS You are right on that one if he was by him self he would be right wear you are as I see it he has posted one fish and upgrade it one time,

Team Make A Move is on the board and we haven't even started yet.  Your partner Lee should be finding out about now that mice got into the small Lund and chewed up all the wiring.  Borgie will pop a couple of nice ones for her team off the dock  while Lee is going back and forth to the hardware store.   You have 2 hoggs in your basket.  I trust the eye is going to be tough to beat too.  Problem is the 3rd trophy.  The pike will bring home the bacon.  Fawk told me where to find the one he catches every year.  I just have to beat him, HD, and HD's son to it.

:king:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Do not under Guss Lee As that he dose this  for a living (put People on fish) and I think he smart to check out the boat before he go. he said it take him a week to get ready.  Now looking back on all the Fishing Challenge he post a big fish if not two!!! He would never live it down in this Fishing Challenge if he did not bring back a big fish or two.  :banghead:

He is a  Barbarians  training-087 training-087

As I am not done in this Fishing Challenge I have more upgrading to come. yes the eye is going to to hard one to bet. as a pike I will upgrade that one some time here. I looking at less 12 upgrade in this Fishing Challenge I have 10 now!!! I have more fish posted then  one person in this Challenge  ;D       

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: What we are still in first! Still no reason to post an upgrade... Guess I'll head back to the swing and get in another nap..
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:scratch: What we are still in first! Still no reason to post an upgrade... Guess I'll head back to the swing and get in another nap..

You just do that BB and you could wake up and fine that The Barbarians  took over!!!!  ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

You just do that BB and you could wake up and fine that The Barbarians  took over!!!!  ;D

There is no time for napping now.   I would not want you guys to catch  pneumonia when team Make A Move blows by you. ;)

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Team Make A Move is on the board and we haven't even started yet. 

[/quote]

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: IF you have not stared how can you be on the board  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: 

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: IF you have not stared how can you be on the board  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: 
[/quote]

I was doing a field test on a new spinnerbait design off the dock at the lake of no fish.  I just wanted to see how the blades worked.  The darn little smallie caught it in the air before the lure even hit the water  :coffee:.  I posted his pic because he deserved to be in the MNO challenge.  If you do a DNR lake survey of the lake of no fish that little guy does not belong there.  The spinnerbaits will work in a lake that actually is supposed to have  a fish in it.  I'm sure of it.   ;)

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well they must work great if you can catch a fish in a lake that has no fish!!  :scratch: 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

[/quote]

Thanks DDS for posting that.  It should take a week or 2 for the Boobarians to figure that out.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
    Don't be too hard on him Wildlife.  You have to remember the General is on Seal Team Six.  If he would have made it to Seal Team 1 or 2 he would be fishing in our league.  Seal Team 6 will be lucky to finish in 6th place.  I really don't like clubbing inferior seal teams  unless they bark at me. ;D ;D

Sorry DDS you are so low on the leader board I forgot you were even here.  You can't hang with the Big Dogs (SEALTeam6) when you pee like a puppy.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Ya seal poo have you taken a show to day!!  :puke:  I thou you said it was not slow in here with out me I see more post now then when I was gone!!!  are you getting tire of smacking your self around?  ;D
« Last Edit: July 07/08/11, 08:18:09 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
We have been alone at the top of the leader board for how long now...... I keep hearing Wild yapping about  fish to come but I have not seen anything...  All the cards are in Lee's hand and if does not do well in Ely well Wild will just have to fold his hand and walk away.... DDs and the others on the big fishing trip I hope you bring a lot of  :spam: with so you will have something for shore lunch. At least HD is going so you will get some of them little fish to get at least one meal by the end of the trip.... :rotflmao:

What I can't understand is that so few fish that have been posted... So many teams and all I see is a bunch of zeros by their names...
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!