Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488171 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
team Make a Move... 13th place, the sky is the limit for you guys... everyone is looking down at you  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
We will be joining you soon. :happy1: :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
BB yes DDS maybe in 13th place but I am not,  As to that ghost fish that seal poo is talking about well it not ghost fish as I do have a  :Photography: of it and in time you will see it, I am just giving you all some rope to hang yourself with!!! at the end of this Fishing Challenge I will have my pay back with all three of you,  ;D ;D

Now BB thank you for writer my speeches.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I can hear it now ( to be read with some harp music in the background)
                   {{{ ]I had the fish pictures, they were stored on my computer but a storm came and my computer crashed and now I lost my fish pictures, you should have seen them I had first place, really I did I tell, they were on my computer }}}} so Wild will say on the last day of the Challenge...
Bobby Bass

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
team # 14 is gonna make a come back from tied for last at 0.0 pounds to something better didn't notice i was part of this forgot i signed up so im gonna try and hit the lakes and at least get on the board

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Way to go lentz.  Plus if you post a legal fish you are in the drawing for prizes.  Lot's of time yet.   :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I can hear it now ( to be read with some harp music in the background)
                   {{{ ]I had the fish pictures, they were stored on my computer but a storm came and my computer crashed and now I lost my fish pictures, you should have seen them I had first place, really I did I tell, they were on my computer }}}} so Wild will say on the last day of the Challenge...

I would not count on this, I have all store the on to my backup hard drive and left a copy on the camber so the odds are in my favorite,  ;D and the odds you loss are in my favorite, o ya I all so send myself a copy in to my e-mail so they are safe BB so you can start sweating again  because they are safe, I was not going to take no change and I know I have cover all my bastes!!!!  :Photography: :Photography: :Photography:

So your hope and dreams of them photos to just vanish are now not HAPPENING!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: July 07/15/11, 11:43:32 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
team # 14 is gonna make a come back from tied for last at 0.0 pounds to something better didn't notice i was part of this forgot i signed up so im gonna try and hit the lakes and at least get on the board

That  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: So how any big one have you throw back?  ;D

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Start Sweating? I don't think so.. Well maybe a little because the heat index is calling for it to be 105 here this afternoon and some moisture might drip off my mug of Hamms and hit my am and be mistaken for sweat, But you being in second place for what is it two months now? does nothing...   :snow5:
Bobby Bass

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman

That  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: So how any big one have you throw back?  ;D

only carp havent hit the lake much only for pans

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
But you being in second place for what is it two months now? does nothing...   :snow5:

BB that right me be second place for the hole Challenge it would mean nothing as long as I am in 1st place at the end!!  Oct 31 at midnight :moon: at the end is what count!!!  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
What. It dead in here!!!  :scratch: :scratch:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

No need for SEALTeam6 to just constantly smack you guys around and talk about being in first is their?
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

No need for SEALTeam6 to just constantly smack you guys around and talk about being in first is their?

I think  the appropriate saying when falling fast is   Look out below!!!   :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

O look it seal poo!!! So what happen to seal poo in the heat I try up!!  :scratch:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

O look it seal poo!!! So what happen to seal poo in the heat I try up!!  :scratch:

What did you try?

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I here my team matte as got a big one to post ;D Team seal poo will be looking up at us!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
There no way to stop The Barbarians now!!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

I think  the appropriate saying when falling fast is   Look out below!!!   :rotflmao:

SEALTeam6 jumps like that on a regular basis........we like to visit the rest of you at the bottom.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Wow seal poo that two time it was dead in here in tell I came on now there 5  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
« Last Edit: July 07/18/11, 09:52:41 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I here my team matte as got a big one to post ;D Team seal poo will be looking up at us!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wow you just can't stop/  Weren't we supposed to be looking up at you 2, 3, 4, weeks ago.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
That a really nice photo of you!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
That a really nice photo of you!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Oh yeah again I forgot about you and the Short Bus Willy.  So of course the picture was of you as a kid and we can all see you haven't out grown it yet.  

« Last Edit: July 07/18/11, 10:09:43 PM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I think you watch to much cartoon, this is why you cannot fish!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
As a former team mate of Lee I know he does not have any Internet access where he is on vacation,  :coffee:  I also know that if he was to catch a posting fish he will return from vacation and tease us with it for a few weeks  :woot: . I also know that the water where he is fishing is not giving up any fish and even the small eaters are hard to come by with the weather up there. So Wild as usual you are just blowing smoke   :campfire: At least you have stopped this "we will be out of first place this weekend" routine, that was getting really old. Now it is we will be out of first by November, which is a long ways a way. That might happen, but I don't think it will be because of you..
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
      I expect the judges will be getting busy soon.  Lee and Borgie will be returning from vacation and tossing up bombs.   Last years MVP has been quiet as of late. I am guessing we will be hearing from him soon.  He set the bar pretty high last year with the +90 total.  Team Make A  Move seeks to not only match that but surpass it.  Yee that sitith( :whistling:) in the top 5 spots.  Don't get too comfortable because Team Make A Move is about to get in the game.   ;D  -it's a late start but the hooks are sharp and pigeons are sitting on their roosts. :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
As a former team mate of Lee I know he does not have any Internet access where he is on vacation,  :coffee:  I also know that if he was to catch a posting fish he will return from vacation and tease us with it for a few weeks  :woot: . I also know that the water where he is fishing is not giving up any fish and even the small eaters are hard to come by with the weather up there. So Wild as usual you are just blowing smoke   :campfire: At least you have stopped this "we will be out of first place this weekend" routine, that was getting really old. Now it is we will be out of first by November, which is a long ways a way. That might happen, but I don't think it will be because of you..

I did not said he had the internet  :scratch:  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
      I expect the judges will be getting busy soon.  Lee and Borgie will be returning from vacation and tossing up bombs.   Last years MVP has been quiet as of late. I am guessing we will be hearing from him soon.  He set the bar pretty high last year with the +90 total.  Team Make A  Move seeks to not only match that but surpass it.  Yee that sitith( :whistling:) in the top 5 spots.  Don't get too comfortable because Team Make A Move is about to get in the game.   ;D  -it's a late start but the hooks are sharp and pigeons are sitting on their roosts. :rotflmao:

It look like the weather will cool off for us this weekend  :happy1: :happy1: I was going e-mail today but we got a storm this morning that took are power out for over 1/2 the day and took 100 tree in town down,

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

I did not said he had the internet  :scratch:  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Smoke signals, land line or even cell coverage from Ely?   That's just plain cheating.   ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Smoke signals, land line or even cell coverage from Ely?   That's just plain cheating.   ;D

Well I did not read that in the rules, I just going to say IT WAS A BIRD Y that told me this!!  ;)