Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488249 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   At this point in the challenge has a past champion even posted a fish? :scratch:   That would be interesting  smack down fodder for 2012. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
If Willy had something to put him in first he would have skipped trying to "Make a Move" and gone in his pants before he sat in 2nd place one second longer.  Either that or he's trying to figure out how to photoshop that fish to get another inch out of it to actually take the lead.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
If Willy had something to put him in first he would have skipped trying to "Make a Move" and gone in his pants before he sat in 2nd place one second longer.  Either that or he's trying to figure out how to photoshop that fish to get another inch out of it to actually take the lead.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Or Maybe it just mite be apart of the smack down thread  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
As to keep you gusting..  ;D
As to post now would just take all fun out of this!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:
As It not over in tell OCT 31 As it dose not mater how long you are in first it only matter at the end!  ;)

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
wild you talk so much smack but your not in first

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Well there  training-087 This is the smack thread  ;D

As to what place are you? as the The Barbarians... Right now could be in fist and you just cannot see form down there!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

First place is nothing at this point.  Having a 22 inch largemouth and a 31 inch walleye at this point is huge. (both records for the challenge)   :Clap:.  His team needs only 1 fish to wrap this up.  The first place team only has 1 winning fish  :whistling:.  The walleye.  The other two will need to be upgraded for them  to win. I think they are tapped out  :titanic:. The general threatens to fish for pike on Leach.  That is an empty threat and a waste of time.  Walleyes up to 29 are common.  30s are rare.  The pike while hefty stay short.  He won't be getting any 40 incher there.  If the first place team does not upgrade their bass and pike they may make the top four teams.  Watch and learn young man.   :whistling: :whistling:  Wildlife has set the bar high and has set an early lead for the MVP-(the most coveted award in the challenge).  I am not ready to concede and will be working hard to make sure my team is on top at the end.   training-087 training-087 :popcorn:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

I'd say this is pretty much spot on.  Willy doesn't have squat.  DDS....... well we all knew he wasn't getting anywhere.  Talking about DDS.....I need to take the Cleveland Browns to the Super Bowl. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
   At this point in the challenge has a past champion even posted a fish? :scratch:   That would be interesting  smack down fodder for 2012. 

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
I have a bass and a northern posted but both do not score as Greatoutdoors posted larger ones before me....But a good point..
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     ;)  Just pulling the rug out from under the  General for next year, :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
     ;)  Just pulling the rug out from under the  General for next year, :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Can you say Back Peddling!!!!!!! :help: I'm  :titanic:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:help: I'm  :titanic:

Pull your plug back in  seal poo!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I see my last post was over your head again Willy.   :mysterymachine:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I just found out for a fact the General has mounted ;) a fish in the past.   What else would explain this?     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Borgie

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
As someone recently posted on the "What are the odds" topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

"I have a feeling that  Borgie's Raiders are actually the ones that will be making a move soon. Don't quote me on that since I got the news from a shaky source.

None the less, keep your eyes on the leader board from time to time."

Now! I've been hiding in the weeds watching you guys make fools of each other long enough. It's time for Borgie's Raiders to start slapping you guys with some fish as we climb towards the top of the leader board.

:Fish: :Fish: The Raiders are in it to win it! :Fish: :Fish:

:queen2: Borgie (Girl Power)
« Last Edit: July 07/27/11, 12:19:02 PM by Borgie »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 :Clap:   Glad to hear it Borgie.  Team Make A Move would  ::welcome:: some quality competition.  ;D ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well would you look at that Team seal pool mite not be able to hold 2 place  :dancinred:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
WILD justa reminder...
1st) SEALTeam6 85.0 greatoutdoors, The General, Bobby Bass
30.0 Walleye 36.0 Pike 19.0 Bass 

You seem to think that we are not in FIRST... I might make this my new signature, just to keep reminding you. :rotflmao:

BB that is what it said for now.  :coffee: But think on this (You seem to think that we are not in FIRST... ) Hm could that mean I just mite have a bigger PIKE ?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Well if you remember in that little video I shot I told you it took me a few tries before I could catch something SMALLER you might not be the only one holding a fish, now You think about that... :whistling:

Hm  :coffee: I did manage to catch a decent northern that went just a tad over seven pounds. Yes BB I do a lot of reading in here as well You have another Pike I think not, Not as of right now  ;D 
that is from the Lake Story posted on THIS SITE..  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
As someone recently posted on the "What are the odds" topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

"I have a feeling that  Borgie's Raiders are actually the ones that will be making a move soon. Don't quote me on that since I got the news from a shaky source.

None the less, keep your eyes on the leader board from time to time."

Now! I've been hiding in the weeds watching you guys make fools of each other long enough. It's time for Borgie's Raiders to start slapping you guys with some fish as we climb towards the top of the leader board.

:Fish: :Fish: The Raiders are in it to win it! :Fish: :Fish:

:queen2: Borgie (Girl Power)

I must say I'll have to pull for Borgie's Raiders Just a tad. You guys know how it is with political ties and all. Don't want to end up in the doghouse again.  :bow:

Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
                    2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Leader Board

:coffee: One thing you can count on when you open the morning paper.
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
WILD justa reminder...

You seem to think that we are not in FIRST... I might make this my new signature, just to keep reminding you. :rotflmao:

BB that is what it said for now.  :coffee: But think on this (You seem to think that we are not in FIRST... ) Hm could that mean I just mite have a bigger PIKE ?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Well if you remember in that little video I shot I told you it took me a few tries before I could catch something SMALLER you might not be the only one holding a fish, now You think about that... :whistling:

Hm  :coffee: I did manage to catch a decent northern that went just a tad over seven pounds. Yes BB I do a lot of reading in here as well You have another Pike I think not, Not as of right now  ;D 

Their your sign!!   :dancinred: :whistling: :taz: :rotflmao: :moon:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
WILD justa reminder...

Can someone explain to me what this means?   :sorry: I don't speak WILD
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
"Can someone explain to me what this means?    I don't speak WILD"
Try to read :coffee: it backwards Bobby since it's not as challenging. If you figure it out let me in on it. :scratch:

DLIW kaeps t'nod I  :sorry:   ?snaem sith tahw em ot nailpxe enoemos naC

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
back words
i moon u he rofl he does his wild dance, wishiles and dances to "Im A Barbie Girl"
« Last Edit: July 07/27/11, 04:59:40 PM by lentz »

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Try to read :coffee: it backwards Bobby since it's not as challenging. If you figure it out let me in on it. :scratch:

Yeah real good, that must have taken you a half day to type Bobby's message in backwards... quit screwing around and show us what you caught in the BWCA. What's your team called again, the Barbie-arians. And the same goes for the Borg-Queen.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
WILD justa reminder...

Can someone explain to me what this means?   :sorry: I don't speak WILD

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
tel em nialpxe ti ot uoy BB

fI uou BB dah a ekip uoy dluow evah tsop TI  ;D

sa eht snairabraB era tuoba ot ekat tsrif morf maet laes oop!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

sa I tsuj etim erats thgiw kcab sdrow lla eht emit fi uoy ppek siht pu  ;D
sa ti yam ekat uoy lla yad ot daer ti  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: sa I nac thgiw kcab sdrow  tsaf neht uoy lla!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Yeah real good, that must have taken you a half day to type Bobby's message in backwards... quit screwing around and show us what you caught in the BWCA. What's your team called again, the Barbie-arians. And the same goes for the Borg-Queen.

It seems that when Lee and Borgie come back from the great state of Minnesota, several of the challenge competitors' break out in a rash. Could it be nerves, anticipation or just plain fear? Not to worry fellow competitors. The rash is just a natural reaction and will vanish by November.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well BB, from what I can understand of Wal-Mart Greeter verbiage when Willy said "Their your sign" he's referring to Bill Engval's comedian bit (Here's you sign) for example......

The other day Willy was watching me in the boat, the pole was bent over and I was landing a bigger fish then he had ever seen in the net, then he says......."did you catch a fish?"  Instead of saying "well of course I did", I said "no dumb S&$^ I was straining the weeds out of the lake water.....here's your sign (here's your sign = you just asked a stupid question).

The funny thing was his reply was, "I have some weeds in my lake that looks like a good idea".  I just shook my head