Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488202 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Randy Moss to retire, known for his quote " I play when I want to play"

Team Six announces that they now have a reason to fish, both headed to Hall of Fame.
 :coffee:

Correction that's spelled shame.
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Well I'd have to say I give Borgie a lot of credit (if I don't she'll kick my butt). I mean come on now here she's just a mere tourist from the land of Lincoln. Comes to Minnesota and spends limited time on the water and manages to kick the seals around training-087 and leave town. The best part of the whole thing is the big lump she left on greatoutdoors head when he fell down the stairs on his way to 3rd place. Borgie whooped greatoutdoors in his own backyard (Ely Minnesota).

I'd like to dedicate this song to my girl  :queen: Borgie.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZh7nRw6gl8[/youtube]

Big Lee,
Inform the Borgster that I am still in my backyard, and she no longer is, after the deportation hearing was over! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
So we're biding our time, and SEALTeam 6 will bounce the Raiders out of second place in short order! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
Then we're coming for the Boobarians, so don't take your eventual plunge into permanent second place personally!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
PS-reserve a room in some asylum for Willy, as he'll be going crazy (crazier) when it all comes down! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well I'd have to say I give Borgie a lot of credit (if I don't she'll kick my butt). I mean come on now here she's just a mere tourist from the land of Lincoln. Comes to Minnesota and spends limited time on the water and manages to kick the seals around training-087 and leave town. The best part of the whole thing is the big lump she left on greatoutdoors head when he fell down the stairs on his way to 3rd place. Borgie whooped greatoutdoors in his own backyard (Ely Minnesota).

I'd like to dedicate this song to my girl  :queen: Borgie.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZh7nRw6gl8[/youtube]

Big Lee,
Inform the Borgster that I am still in my backyard, and she no longer is, after the deportation hearing was over! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
So we're biding our time, and SEALTeam 6 will bounce the Raiders out of second place in short order! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
Then we're coming for the Boobarians, so don't take your eventual plunge into permanent second place personally!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
PS-reserve a room in some asylum for Willy, as he'll be going crazy (crazier) when it all comes down! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You mean it took you 18.5 hrs to come up with that weak reply? :doah:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Weak reply?? training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
You seem to be a bit nervous knowing that ST 6 is coming for you, the message was very strong, and VERY clear on that point!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
I'm betting Borgie slapped you up after she heard that the Raiders will be moving down to whatever place they end up, in the not too distant future. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
Heh, heh, heh!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
You seem to be a bit nervous knowing that ST 6 is coming for you, the message was very strong, and VERY clear on that point!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
I'm betting Borgie slapped you up after she heard that the Raiders will be moving down to whatever place they end up, in the not too distant future. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Borgie told me that next year when we come into town she would like to give you a personal greating.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

It sound like you are the one going crazier  :rotflmao: would that have something to do with The Barbarians... are kicking your  :censored: with 92  :dancinred: :dancinred:

« Last Edit: August 08/02/11, 09:02:54 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
      Times are tough for any team wishing to win this challenge other than the Barbarians.  Most teams will give up and wait for first ice.  Not "Team Make A Move". training-087 training-087 training-087
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
DDS I here that team seal poo is looking to move down to 4 Place  ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
i would report that but id have to look at the post again

;D     I would have removed it but it would have involved looking at it again too..
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
DDS I here that team seal poo is looking to move down to 4 Place  ;D

Too much talking from the easy chair for those guys.  My team is done sitting on the sidelines.  Wildlife we hope to meet you somewhere in the 90's soon.   :happy1:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

I thou I made it clear to you poo!! You will not win!!  Not as long as I am on the water!!!

You now Have nothing for me to take from you First Place gone Biggest walleye Bass and pike gone  In fact you loss 2 place gone Your team mates are loss there leaned was take down!!! Your words are now blank  :rotflmao:

The Barbarians... will never stop,,,,  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:  I hope I made it clear to you!!!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
:censored:,  you guys may have jinxed me..... I have a low number..... wildlifemn saying that I have caught all my big fish early.. :cry:

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Wildlife seen yelling from the vacant award stand about not going down in defeat. Local police are going to leave him alone for now.  :police:

Several challenge fishermen seen working on ice fishing gear.  :doah:  Team six seen drifting on local water chatting and smoking cigars, don't look to worried at all.
 :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Worried  :scratch: who SEALTeam6????????  We do not worry.  As BB said we sit back, drink a cold one, and watch the front of our boat until we land the next fish. 

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Worried  :scratch: who SEALTeam6????????  We do not worry.  As BB said we sit back, drink a cold one, and watch the front of our boat until we land the next fish. 

I would not expect nothing  less of you and BB you two have give up   :surrender: :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: but your lead he worry  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Worried  :scratch: who SEALTeam6????????  We do not worry.  As BB said we sit back, drink a cold one, and watch the front of our boat until we land the next fish.  

I would not expect nothing  less of you and BB you two have give up   :surrender: :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: but your lead he worry  :dancinred: :dancinred:

My condolences to greatoutdoors on a valiant effort the first half of the season unfortunately burnout does happen when the pressure mounts.  It's doubtful of you'll recover other than a few smackdown comments here and there. Now on the other hand your teammates had given up thinking this competition was only all about smacking. Better luck next year guys when you may find some more compatible teammates.
« Last Edit: August 08/03/11, 11:12:38 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Seal poo As I look at that boat How could your photograph that photo if you was on the same boat  :scratch: As It look to me like you was looking at the front of someone else boat fishing with the wrong  pole  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I see your laid friends and it dose not look like they are hard please  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: It just like you and BB to have exes why you can not catch fish   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
There you go thinking again Willy................I'd stop before you blow up the last few :rotflmao:

Lee, we all know the only person who has given up around here is you.  You're vacation is over so is your fishing.  BB fishes until the last day of the challenge, so he says and my fishing vacation has yet to happen.  G.O. is probably fishing as I type.  So once again the Boobarian prediction meeter is tipping to the "We Don't Know That" side. 

P.S. Willy attached to the boat in the picture is a SEALTeam6 deep opps boat that we take to some of our secret fishing spots.  As we were motoring by home base aka Fox Trot (we call it that because all the chicks like that hottie on it.........Now Willy get your mind off the MNO tramp stamp girl who sinks your boat.......I mean the HOTTIE on the front of the white boat). 

It's ok G.O and BB that everyone around here is gunning for us.  SEALTeam6 is kind of a big thing around these parts.  Hoo Rah

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Given up? Where does it say on this thread or any thread on this board that I have given up? or made any excuses. You better keep catching fish Wild because we are coming after you. And when we pass you we will not be so kind as we were before, we will lay so much smack on you that you will be hiding out in Lee's boat hoping Borgie can defend you with her little baseball bat. When we get done with you people will use the term WILD to describe how you got the lead, shot of your mouth and then were passed, No records for you, just a footnote for someone down the road to read about when they are bored in the dead of winter. My Team is going to SMACK your team to nothing more then a novelty item at the dollar store and even there you will three for a dollar. Can you read this or do you need some help with the words over three letters  long... Game on..  :moon:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
BB game as been on where have you been O ya (NAPPING) as it now coming to checkmate as I upgrade my pike your done, O ya you said you took it easy on me ya right now the shoe on the other foot  :dancinred:

(You better keep catching fish Wild because we are coming after you.) As I have no fear of you I see your past fish  :doah:

As to you seal poo who we as BB will not fish with you  :scratch: You have a secret fishing spots.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ya with no fish in it you can just keep it a secret  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Willy, I hate to say this (Nah, not really ;D) but SEALTeam 6 is going to slap you down so hard that you'll be mistaken for a decal on the sidewalk! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
By the end of the season you WILL refer to the members of ST 6 as Mr. Great Outdoors, Mr. General, and Mr. Bobby Bass followed by a brisk and hardy SIR, while standing at attention when addressing us!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
TEN HUT!!!!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
DO YOU READ ME??? :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
(HINT) The answer is YES SIR, MR. GREAT OUTDOORS!!!! :happy1:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Willy, I hate to say this (Nah, not really ;D) but SEALTeam 6 is going to slap you down so hard that you'll be mistaken for a decal on the sidewalk! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
By the end of the season you WILL refer to the members of ST 6 as Mr. Great Outdoors, Mr. General, and Mr. Bobby Bass followed by a brisk and hardy SIR, while standing at attention when addressing us!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
TEN HUT!!!!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Now your dream Big!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Me will never say that!!  :puke: As You see The Barbarians...  :dancinred:  Are in first And I mite add With some biggest Fish of this  Challenge History  ;D  with the highest score  of all time in this Challenge History.  ;D As I am not done I want to hit 95 and there nothing you or your fish less of team mattes can do. You think your going to slap me  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I just slap you so hard you when to 3 place  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Lee get your flyswatter out there a fly on my computer  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Barbarians... Are in first place and that where we all will end this 2011 Fishing Challenge  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: 

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Now your dream Big!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Me will never say that!!  :puke: As You see The Barbarians...  :dancinred:  Are in first And I mite add With some biggest Fish of this  Challenge History  ;D  with the highest score  of all time in this Challenge History.  ;D As I am not done I want to hit 95 and there nothing you or your fish less of team mattes can do. You think your going to slap me  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I just slap you so hard you when to 3 place  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Lee get your flyswatter out there a fly on my computer  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Barbarians... Are in first place and that where we all will end this 2011 Fishing Challenge  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: 
Great,, Wild would never be around to take any orders, someone would frag him first day,, :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Epic battle for sure. :happy1:  Record setting for sure.  Over and done with.  Not!!!! (for some maybe).   :popcorn:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy slap hard????????? :scratch: Heck he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.  I saw Big Mama MNO slap the yellow off his teeth.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  SEALTeam6 slaps the taste out about 5 or 6 Boobarians mouths before 6AM on a daily basis.  
« Last Edit: August 08/03/11, 10:08:00 PM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
  Epic battle for sure. :happy1:  Record setting for sure.  Over and done with.  Not!!!! (for some maybe).   :popcorn:

For them yes there done. for me No way!!  I still have that one I PM you on :dancinred:  :dancinred: :dancinred: I now I will be out fishing later this week Looking for that 42" pike  ;D
« Last Edit: August 08/03/11, 10:15:35 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Willy,
Your goal is only a 42 inch Pike?? :scratch: 
Why not aim your sights higher, or are you afraid to have a bigger fish jumping around in your boat??? :happy1:
Big Sissy!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
GO SEALteam 6!!  HOO RAH!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Willy,
Your goal is only a 42 inch Pike?? :scratch:  
Why not aim your sights higher, or are you afraid to have a bigger fish jumping around in your boat??? :happy1:
Big Sissy!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
GO SEALteam 6!!  HOO RAH!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

My goal is a 42 pike but if a bigger pike want to come aboard so be it, As to be being afraid of a big one well I have had bigger fish in my boat then you!!  :moon:

You are the big sissy  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Just a reminder The Barbarians... are in first place  :dancinred: :dancinred:  As to seal poo team there in 3 place  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/04/11, 07:48:57 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Borgie

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
[quote author=

You are the big sissy  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Just a reminder The Barbarians... are in first place  :dancinred: :dancinred:  As to seal poo team there in 3 place  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
[/quote]

Third Place......did you say third place? Sports A Field stopped by the house the other day and wants to do a feature article titled "Local Gal Makes Good." The article would tell how this gal (Borgie) drives to Minnesota from Illinois and single handedly defeats the once 1st place local Seal Poo team all by herself.

It's not likely the seals will recover from such a shocking blow but, I still wish them well and hopefully they will be able to finish the season somewhere in one of the top 10 challenge spots. :queen: