Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488162 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I think DDS should just be able to be on the Boobarians for as much as he kisses their  :moon:.  I can't blame him though.........with fishing skills like his and all.   :king:

I also think we should let Borgie stay in second for a bit and Lee stay in first.  It seems the only way to keep Borgie alive in here and to keep Lee above a couple of posts a week.  

Willy thanks for getting my cart today at Wal-Mart that was very nice of you.  Because of that nice gesture on your part The King of Smack will leave you alone today. :king:
That was Wild getting you a cart? I thought the fur hat was just a bad mullet cut! :whistling:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
That OK girls You can give me  :censored: all you want and is as nothing to do with fish. Because you can not fish!! Look and then look again as The Barbarians...  are kicking your  :censored:

So give me some more  :censored: about my spelling or my post or what ever you want but  It not going to  :help: you catch fish!! as it will not get you to the top of the lead board,

The Barbarians... Will win and I can not speak about my team matte  but I will fish hard and I will do everything in my power to take the The Barbarians... to a 95  :drinking:

beside we have to make room for other to kick your  :censored:

The Barbarians... Is in 1st place  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Why is that? becuse we can and do fishing and we have  :Photography: this is why we are 1st

Seal poo I know one thing about you. As I am in your head all day all night 7 day a week Becuse you think you seen me at Wal-Mart  as I been in my store all day. That funny  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/05/11, 09:30:45 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
That OK girls You can give me  :censored: all you want and is as nothing to do with fish. Because you can not fish!! Look and then look again as The Barbarians...  are kicking your  :censored:

So give me some more  :censored:about my spelling or my post or what ever you want but  It not going to  :help: you catch fish!! as it will not get you to the top of the lead board,

The Barbarians... Will win and I can not speak about my team matte  but I will fish hard and I will do everything in my power to take the The Barbarians... to a 95  :drinking:

beside we have to make room for other to kick your  :censored:

The Barbarians... Is in 1st place  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Why is that? becuse we can and do fishing and we have  :Photography: this is why we are 1st

Seal poo I know one thing about you. As I am in your head all day all night 7 day a week Becuse you think you seen me at Wal-Mart  as I been in my store all day. That funny  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
You know what is funny  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: that you are defending yourself by saying you have been working in your store and it was not you at Walmart, maybe it really was  :scratch:

"the top of the lead board," I would rather be on the leader board as the one you are talking about is a real sinker...
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
  :scratch: This could be a new small upgrade!! for The Barbarians...   :dancinred: :dancinred:

Will see how I do on Sunday!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:
« Last Edit: August 08/05/11, 09:41:38 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
So could this one for SEALTeam6.

P.S. Willy I'd never make fun of your typing.  Now those hickeys on your  :moon: from DDS that is another story. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/05/11, 09:50:12 PM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
But it not seal poo as I have see that online about a year ago and You could not  :Photography:  :censored:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
So could this one for SEALTeam6.

P.S. Willy I'd never make fun of your typing.  Now those hickeys on your  :moon: from DDS that is another story. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

GetREELed.com
The biggest Northern Pike ever? Is it true?

Posted by GetREELed.com on June 25, 2008 at 8:52am
    View GetREELed.com's musky fishing blog

This one circulated via email a couple of months ago, and I'm not sure what to think of this. All you pike fisherman out there have likely never caught a pike as big as he was reeling in when the big one hit.

Can anyone verify this photo. How big were each of those fish?

So next time do not leave the link to it seal poo,  :rotflmao: You could dream!!  :sorry:
« Last Edit: August 08/05/11, 10:13:04 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Again Willy the joke was over your head.  The point was anyone can post pictures of fish.  You are talking to a member of SEALTeam6.  If I wanted you to be able to see links I can and if I don't I won't.  We are the elite and each move is just one part of the plan.  Just like me posting the picture for you to read.  1. I knew first you crapped your pants when you saw it.  2. Willy finally took a shower.  3. Willy would be wasting time trying to prove it wrong.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED HOO RAH :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Now how to mess with Willy the next time. :king:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    The way I look at it (pay attention MNO challenge rookies) the Barbarian's are in the drivers seat.  Borgies Raiders are in a good place because they have one keeper.  The bass is close enough.  Any other team that wants to win will need 3 monster fish.  The game winner will be the pike.  The seals need all fish upgraded to have a chance as does the rest of the field. "Team Make A Move" is finally going fishing.  I take full responsibility for my teams finish.  John Wayne is our Hero and we are going after the Barbarians.  All other teams at this point are a Non Factor!!!  Our goal has been from the beginning 90 inches.  The Barbarians raised the bar.  The lead is only a couple of inches from our goal.  I think we can make it up.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I would  :Clap: if you get that high But seal poo will never bet the The Barbarians......

I have a big dislike for poo  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Or maybe you new that......  :dancinred:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I would say the seals are well done-  That means burnt, dried out and ruined.  They sure make a lot of noise though.   :whistling: :whistling:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy and DDS I think you 2 should get a room and "Make a Move"  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Willy and DDS I think you 2 should get a room and "Make a Move"  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

General,  you are confusing your 90's.  The fishing challenge one you will never see.  The other, well,  more power to yah.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Confucius say: "Man who catch big fish no drive home through alley but, seal team drive alley all time." :mysterymachine:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
:reporter;.......News alert!............This just in.............Team member once again slips on own seal poo............ as team also slips down to 3rd place. (year 2037). ........Will these guys ever give up?........... They seem to be all pooped out.[/b][/b]
« Last Edit: August 08/06/11, 07:56:38 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
To the other members of the ELITE SEALTeam 6, Mr. Bobby Bass, Mr. General: ;D
Again, it looks like we're living "Rent Free" inside Wild's head, and he's losing it because he cannot handle the pressure! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
As for DDSBYDAY, well, he's just a Boobarian groupie and we'll see how long that lasts when we re-take the lead! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
HOO RAH!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

PS-Wild called me last night begging for mercy!  He then offered a few bucks if SEALTeam 6 would please stop fishing for the rest of the Challenge because he can't sleep at night out of fear! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You are dream, Fish all you want But You will never win  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As I live in your head day and night sir poo head  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As to you seal poo we all know now your a little wired!!  :puke:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Heh, heh, heh, Wild,
Oh Yeah, SEALTeam 6 has got you very nervous!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: 
Even your posts are dripping with sweat! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Having trouble sleeping, hands shaking, can't eat???? :happy1:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
No I am not As I know your just full of hot air,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Barbarians... Are in first Place  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
The Barbarians... Are in first Place  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Borgie and I can't wait to get back to Ely MN. next year.  We love to come from out of state, and kick local favorite greatoutdoors butt :fishing2: and go home. :woot:

Enough Said! :Fish:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't see Borgie getting too mouthy, because she knows that her Raiders are toast in the Challenge. :happy1:
And her hubby knows his head will be a drum, and Borgie will be Gene Krupa, when SEALTeam 6 knocks her into third place, or lower!! :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
He's trying to put on a brave front, but will be harder to find than Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis when it's all over.  Wild's probably looking for a cave to rent in some third world nation, so he and Lee can start moving ASAP! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
HOO RAH, SEALTeam 6!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
G.O. I got that same call from Willy and $10 to stop fishing the rest of the challenge.  I told him I would have to decline the cash.  I didn't want to put the poor guy out of a home and take his rent money for the month.  I did give him some good advice and told him to donate that Pony Tail to locks of love so he can look like a man again.  I also think all the Boobarians are sweating and Borgie she knows she's living on borrowed time.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Pretty big talk lately from some guys that just got passed down towards the bottom of the totem poll. You guys can :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla:  all you want but, your still stuck in the mud while everyone is laughing at you and you know it.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Team six is no where near the bottom 3rd or turd as you Minnesota tourists call it. That is a lot better than the four bottom teams with ZERO fish posted or the bottom ten teams with but eleven fish posted for thirty fishermen. I do know you can't win anything if you can't post a fish. Kenhutin might be hiding out in the weeds waiting to make a big splash, he has been under everyone's radar this challenge. O and Lee I want to thank you for the Minnesota tourism for coming to Ely and spending your hard earned retirement money. I am sure Greatoutdoors is smiling all the way to the bank. :happy1:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Team six is no where near the bottom 3rd or turd as you Minnesota tourists call it. That is a lot better than the four bottom teams with ZERO fish posted or the bottom ten teams with but eleven fish posted for thirty fishermen. I do know you can't win anything if you can't post a fish. Kenhutin might be hiding out in the weeds waiting to make a big splash, he has been under everyone's radar this challenge. O and Lee I want to thank you for the Minnesota tourism for coming to Ely and spending your hard earned retirement money. I am sure Greatoutdoors is smiling all the way to the bank. :happy1:

Well Bobby you got me on one issue. Spending my hard earned money in Ely MN. I must admit that they do get a fair share of my retirement income. However that's never been a sore spot for us. The area is beautiful and the people are wonderful. I hope you guys know how much we appreciate the way we are treated by the locals.

Over the years I've made a lot of friends that I met in MN. No complaints here. They even have my picture in the Ely chamber of commerce magazine.

Disclaimer**

** You guys will have to excuse me for not exchanging hard smack on this post.
« Last Edit: August 08/06/11, 12:31:01 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
G.O. I got that same call from Willy and $10 to stop fishing the rest of the challenge.  I told him I would have to decline the cash.  I didn't want to put the poor guy out of a home and take his rent money for the month.  I did give him some good advice and told him to donate that Pony Tail to locks of love so he can look like a man again.  I also think all the Boobarians are sweating and Borgie she knows she's living on borrowed time.

Now why would I call you and say that you can catch fish in the first place as look on the fish photos and you posted two small fish that all...  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  as The Barbarians... Are in first Place  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: but there you go dreamer  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Willy,
You called both myself (Mr. Great Outdoors) and Mr. General offering us cash to quit fishing because you are scared to death of the eventual outcome of the Challenge. :happy1:
Mr. Bobby Bass should be getting his call tonight, if he hasn't already! :happybounce: :happybounce:
I can make it no simpler than that!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
HOO RAH!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
PS-I was really touched the way you started the call with "Mr. Outdoors, Sir........ and then went on to say how the town will disrespect you if we don't let you win, etc, etc"!!
Almost had a tear in my eye.
General, did he say the same to you?? ;D
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Sir poo head I would never call you or your poo team mattes.So quite making excuse That The Barbarians...are  whipping your  :censored:  You need to quite  :cry: :cry: about it As We all know the truth, So grow up and get over it, As I can smell you all the way down here :doah:

Well girls Wildlife Minnesota will be fishing all day Sunday will see what upgrade I will post. for the leader  The Barbarians..  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Now I know this will make team seal poo a little nerviness As their is not a day they do not think of me as we  The Barbarians.. will put the stakes up higher.  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:     

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Members of SEALTeam 6,
Judging from his many posts, we are again living rent free, inside Wild's head. :happy1:
Actually not a bad place, it's easy on the eyes 'cause it's not too bright, and reeeealllly empty!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :happybounce: :happybounce:
HOO RAH!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book