Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488031 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Lee, running out of steam is not in my vocabulary.  However when a guy posts that when he sits on the toilet you can't see the toilet and then G.O. shoots in with the dumpster diving.  It made me laugh and feel sorry for you at the same time.  Well not really sorry for you. :rotflmao: 

That explain it all!! your day dream on POO HEAD sitting on the toilet and dumpster diving and then to  laugh about it  :oops1: What wrong with this  :scratch:

:offtopic: Becuse it as nothing to do with fishing and that why you are failing at this  Fishing Challenge !!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As The Barbarians are in first  :dancinred: and team seal poo are falling down the lead board fast as I see some new upgrade coming in form some of the other team soon and team seal poo will be in 5 place With NO chance of recovering  at all!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Your POO HEAD mite as well throw in the  :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

:dancinred: The Barbarians 93   :dancinred: The Barbarians 93   :dancinred: The Barbarians 93   :dancinred: The Barbarians 93   :dancinred:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Nothing is OFF TOPIC in the smack down as long as you are smacking someone.  If you can't take the heat.........well you know the rest. 

But to make you happy I'll add a little something about fishing in each post from now on.......I hate to see Boobarians  :cry:

Fishing without a cold one and a Buddy isn't fishing.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :oops1: Who was that masked man? :scratch:   Me thinks it was DDS trying to sneak in an upgrade in the middle of the night. That's why they call him the stelth fisherman. His team goal is to pass the seal poo team by the end of October. That's not much of a goal since most everyone will have passed those loosers by then. :rotflmao:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Let's take a quick look at the future of the seal poos' hopes and dreams also where they are headed:

This will sum up the where the seals next move will take them.

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
:oops1: Who was that masked man? :scratch:   Me thinks it was DDS trying to sneak in an upgrade in the middle of the night. That's why they call him the stelth fisherman. His team goal is to pass the seal poo team by the end of October. That's not much of a goal since most everyone will have passed those loosers by then. :rotflmao:

As self appointed  Captain of Team Make A Move, I am calling out broken arrow!!!  We need air support and all friends to come to our aid.  I would like to say everything is cool but we are being over run by Barbarians.  The worse part is we can't get our footing because we keep slipping in  seal poo.   We can and will beat the Barbarians-  Broken arrow,  broken arrow---Get me Attila!!

« Last Edit: August 08/19/11, 09:52:43 AM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
:oops1: Who was that masked man? :scratch:   Me thinks it was DDS trying to sneak in an upgrade in the middle of the night. That's why they call him the stelth fisherman. His team goal is to pass the seal poo team by the end of October. That's not much of a goal since most everyone will have passed those loosers by then. :rotflmao:

As self appointed  Captain of Team Make A Move, I am calling out broken arrow!!!  We need air support and all friends to come to our aid.  I would like to say everything is cool but we are being over run by Barbarians.  The worse part is we can't get our footing because of all the seal poo.   We can and will beat the Barbarians-  Broken arrow,  broken arrow---Get me Attilla!!

BROKEN ARROW I believe is the term used for a lost nuke, or in your case maybe just lost.   :scratch: DDS is calling for help in some of the best fishing waters one can get to.   :fishing2: I think he will be reviewing some of his posts when he gets back to the land of hot showers, cold drinks and AC  :coffee:  Leave the real fall fishing to us people who make more than a week of it..
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
There wasn’t much left of the 7th Cavalry that Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer so boldly and so incompetently led into battle against the Lakota Sioux and Northern Cheyenne near the Little Bighorn River in what was then Montana on June 25, 1876. The Lakota and Cheyenne picked the field virtually clean of artifacts and military regalia after their victory.

I'm distantly related to this guy.  I would have made a different choice.  Good luck in your fall fishing. :titanic: :titanic: :titanic:  :archery: :archery: :archery: :king:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Could this be DDS "Last Stand" the story is being written as we read this, soon to be a paperback novel then a major motion picture staring? Starring John Wayne as DDS..

Fade in..  Our opening scene finds DDS standing or should I say leaning against a butt seat on a rented fishing boat, looking a little green in the early morning sun. Hands shaking as he tries to tie on a daredevil spoon, the rest of the group is back at camp still sleeping having already caught fish  with the trip almost half over.... Fade out

HD as the quiet al knowing local Scout left the previous day with his son to check out a small lake to the North... Hmmm
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Could this be DDS "Last Stand" the story is being written as we read this, soon to be a paperback novel then a major motion picture staring? Starring John Wayne as DDS..

Fade in..  Our opening scene finds DDS standing or should I say leaning against a butt seat on a rented fishing boat, looking a little green in the early morning sun. Hands shaking as he tries to tie on a daredevil spoon, the rest of the group is back at camp still sleeping having already caught fish  with the trip almost half over.... Fade out

HD as the quiet al knowing local Scout left the previous day with his son to check out a small lake to the North... Hmmm

Cute story.   Let us know how it ends. ;D ;D  It will take monsters in all 3 species to win this.  The Barbarians have them already.  Team Make a Move is still on the hunt for 90.  That is an elite  club which only 1 past championship team  belongs to.   ;)
« Last Edit: August 08/19/11, 12:41:56 PM by DDSBYDAY »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

We can and will beat the Barbarians-  Broken arrow,  broken arrow---Get me Attila!!

:scratch: This sound like it a broken record  ;D
I have heard this  :cry: before Form that team seal poo,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/19/11, 02:22:37 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

<--------------- Here a reminder "The Barbarians" score  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
« Last Edit: August 08/19/11, 02:19:08 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
The Barbarians are clearly the team to beat.  I can not dispute facts.   Good luck to all that are still in the contest.  I even hope the seals get an upgrade at some point.  I was hoping they could hang in there for a while.  At this point they make a nice step to the top.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Just other reminder  ;D If you fall guys Think I will be napping on the job. You best think again as Wildlife will be fish this fall  :happy1:  As I will hope to bet that 41" pike that holds the highest in this Challenge  ;) As the  The Barbarians are looking for that 94.25 to as highest as I can go!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I can rule you out of winning the deer challange

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :oops1:

The Boys are back in town. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg&feature=related

It seems that the terrible twosome are back in town. Everyone is holding their breath. What are we in for? That is the question :scratch:

Did They?
Didn't they?
Will they?
Won't they?
Can they?

The questions go on and on :scratch:

I'm sure they will shake things up a bit on the leader board, but how much? We'll just have to wait to see. So, consider this as the foreplay period. :whistling:
« Last Edit: August 08/19/11, 08:31:35 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well I can rule you out of winning the deer challange

:scratch: I thou this was a Fishing Challenge  :scratch:

:sorry: :offtopic:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

What know one has nothing say!!!

Wake up down there!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/19/11, 09:17:48 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

I knew it. One of the natives are getting restless already. :doah:
« Last Edit: August 08/19/11, 09:45:24 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

I knew it. One of the natives are getting restless already. :doah:

:popcorn:

Me No not me As you would not be talking about me would you!! No not me!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  i'll bet the boys did sissors, paper,rock to see who posts first and  and DDS lost hence he posted the walleye first.

:Fish:

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Here what POO HEAD been doing all day  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Lee slipped ex-lax in all his beer before he left and you can see what happen   

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Someone throw wildlife a bone or he'll be on line all night waiting for the trip results.
As for me I have to get up at 2:00 am and do a saturday trip. I hate weekend trips with all the boat traffic and lines at the launch. :taz:

Good night all :fishing:

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Here what POO HEAD been doing all day  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Lee slipped ex-lax in all his beer before he left and you can see what happen   
Who is the guy sitting on the toilet, taking a wildlifeminnesota??? :scratch:
Hope he remembers to wipe his Wild! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :police: Attention Call on all judges,  DDS is sweating his fish that he posted over 30 hour need to be scored before he drowns in his own sweat!!  :whistling: 

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
:police: Attention Call on all judges,  DDS is sweating his fish that he posted over 30 hour need to be scored before he drowns in his own sweat!!  :whistling: 

Believe me there is no sweating going on here.  That little walleye is only to get us on the board.  The big stuff is coming later.  I was disappointed I couldn't do better last week.  Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes.  I probably should have done more pike fishing.  A couple of the boys had some big guys on but I don't know if anyone landed one after I left.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
He live!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You save him  :bow: :bow: Judge  :bow: Just in the nick of time  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
« Last Edit: August 08/21/11, 08:58:14 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Quit in here  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Morning..............ZZZZZZZZz
                                           z
                                            z
                                             z
                                              z!

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :oops1: ........  :rotflmao:

Hey fearless Leader, :bow:

Remember the time some fella entered a fish without the spinnebait in the photo. :doah:  ....... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:    :Fish:

I should have posted this on the soloon thread with the rest of the jokes :rotflmao:                               
« Last Edit: August 08/21/11, 11:45:32 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports