Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487806 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
so thats what he looks like well i can tell you one thing he will lost the hunting challange

Pfft DDS couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat much less hit a deer. :king:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well what I see here is a challege for you and Great, between the two of you no one else has been on the top of the leader board. It's just a side bet, they usually go fer a dollar and it is a pride thing. But if you feel that you can't take on a fall fishing challenge because, well I don't know why would you not? If you are as good as you say you are then you should be able to catch fish anytime. Not just in the spring with live bait when even little Johhny can get lucky..

Maybe you and DDs are to busy..

BB  I have done just that Taken You a the rest of your team out!! If you think I should take your team mate on As for a fall fishing Challenge.  Well he better get on the ball as This go throw fall fishing!! So he got his chance!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I not stating all over this year, I taken his Bass out!! I have taken his walleye out!! I have taken his pike out!!  :dancinred:

What more do you want? As You all ready have a bet with me!! o ya I taken you out too!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So if he want to Challenge me!! He has his Challenge Oct 31 Two mo/ he and you got you work cut out!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

One more think If you think all this was luck Then that how you fish all luck!! That right you do not fish for walleye!! Because that take skills that you do not have!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
     Sorry guys.  I have been really busy.  Wildlife is taking a lot of heat because he is on top and only gets to fish one day a week.  He has smoked everyone in this years challenge so far.  It's not over yet and for those of you that want a do over you will have to wait for next year.  
Code: [Select]
"Coasting and Boasting" you like that line EH!  DDS if I buy a couple of jigs from ya will you climb up my    to?    I'm     but geeze I think Wild can make his own excuses...    

I have no jigs for sale at this time.  I have a standing order for all I can make.  A patent is in the process and at some time you may be able to purchase these in a big box store.  I am not able to discuss which one it is but I hope it works out so I can get out of the basement and on the lake.  

The Wayne Eastwood challenge has been side stepped before.  I would be happy to represent Wayne individually or as a team.  Could be a theme for the ice get together on Leech this winter.  Either way you can't win if you don't enter.   :popcorn: :popcorn:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I'm sure you would be happy to represent him however after constantly losing I don't think he would want you representing him any more.  You better find a new hero to represent because Marion is sick of losing.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  You don't say.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
You must be feeling lucky........ ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Better be careful Wild, I heard that Colonel Sanders was in your area looking for some really big chickens, and I  fear for your life!"  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Better be careful Wild, I heard that Colonel Sanders was in your area looking for some really big chickens, and I  fear for your life!"  :coffee:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Look who talking!!  :nerd: as He and you still have a Fishing Challenge. You can not win!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: so why would I want to start a new one!! as we are not at the end of this one!!  :scratch:

As for you seal poo You are the biggest chicken here as you would not bet me in the first place!!
In fact I will now call you (Chicken:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Wild Wild WIld, you can't count the challenge as a win till ya win, and like a broken record I keep tellin ya that you have not won anything yet! You still have two months to lay in bed wearing your bunny pj's with the feet sew closed to worry about being passed and placing 2nd or maybe even turd!

As for the chicken you have already been called that so ya can't really name someone else that, you need better writers to help you out with some new material! maybe DDS can feed ya a few lines?
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Wild Wild WIld, you can't count the challenge as a win till ya win, and like a broken record I keep tellin ya that you have not won anything yet! You still have two months to lay in bed wearing your bunny pj's with the feet sew closed to worry about being passed and placing 2nd or maybe even turd!

As for the chicken you have already been called that so ya can't really name someone else that, you need better writers to help you out with some new material! maybe DDS can feed ya a few lines?

It seen that I can not count it losing as I still in first and that were I will stay for the next two Mo/ As I do not see you posting fish  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As I have no fear or you or your poo head team mats pass us!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As To me naming some one Chicken I just did!!  :rotflmao: He the biggest Chicken here!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy,
All I was saying was what BB wrote was funny and made me laugh.  

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Willy this is YOU being called a chicken by Bobby!  Read it really slow again and you will figure it out.  It's still funny every time I read it.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Willy this is YOU being called a chicken by Bobby!  Read it really slow again and you will figure it out.  It's still funny every time I read it.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The only chicken here is you!! As to BB calling me that well that this way of destroying the fact that he losing  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As it come from some one that losing it mean nothing!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As I do not have to prove nothing that is all ready proving!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: As We on on the top of the lead board!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Bobby Bass and General,
If Colonel Sanders ever found a chicken that "BIG", he's be able to supply all his restaurants for about 2 years, and never run out!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Puck, puck, puck, puck, puck!!! (I just sent Wild a secret message) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
They'll use the rest of him to make a REEEEEALLLLY BIG pillow! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
Woooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
Can't believe he wouldn't want another side bet, after all a buck is just "chicken feed!" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
You will need that buck for bait!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
So Wild, you are saying you will not take on a side bet?
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
So Wild, you are saying you will not take on a side bet?

I all ready have a side bet!! with you!!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Wild, if you are  a little short I can borrow ya a dollar so you can get a biscuit with that chicken..  :whistling:
Bobby Bass

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Wild,
Puck, puck, puck, puck!!!  Puck, pucka, pucka, puck, puck!! ;D
He knows what I mean Bobby, cause he speaks very fluent chicken!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :happybounce:
He not only shudders at the name of SEALTeam 6, but now shakes uncontrollably at the name of Colonel Sanders, Campbells Chicken Soup, Dairy Queen Chicken Basket, Chicken McNuggets, and family size Chicken Bucket (both regular and extra crispy)
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
He really starts sweating when you say Buffalo Wings :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Hell Why would I bet some one that a lady can beet from out of state come to his home town beet him :scratch:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hell if I was to know that you was not much of  Challenge I would have not bet you!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As I see you guys are on line all day you are not fishing well that why your not posting fish and That why you all a loser  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobby Bass and the General,
Is that Senator Foghorn Leghorn clucking at us?? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Great I don't think he is willing to fish aganist ya... his hot spot is gone....  :Photography: of Wild talking with his teammates this afternoon outside of the fence in farm pond they have been fishing.
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Great if FogHorn don't take you up on your side bet I will...

The way I look at it is only a dollar and if I win then the shame of it all will be on you... Seems everyone wants to take on Bobby so here is what I am offering... Side Bet will run from when ever you say yes to end of Challenge Oct 31st we will wager one dollar and we will take our pictures to be posted with a dollar in the picture. My twist is that since I don't chase walleye that it be a three fish contest but only Northern and Bass will score but you can post two northerns... How is that for a twist... Let me know if you are game, we will more than likely be the only ones still fishing here in a week or two..  :fishing2:  :cold:
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Ha, I knew it would only be a matter of time.  The infighting has begun for the seals.  They have conceded the challenge and are trying to accomplish something.  Let it be known that the Barbarians like the Romans are looking pretty cozy.  The Barbarians took down the Romans.  The Huns took down the Barbarians.  They all feared "Team Make A Move".   (Judges be warned multiple large fish to be posted With Spinnerbait ) soon :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm in,Bobby, only Bass and Pike for our little side bet, 3 fish total.  :Clap:
It appears that members of SEALTeam 6 are the only REAL MEN, and don't shy away from a contest! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
HOO RAH!!!
The one that wins can buy Chicken Man a bag of corn with his dollar!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
It appears that members of SEALTeam 6 are the only REAL MEN, and don't shy away from a contest! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
HOO RAH!!!
The one that wins can buy Chicken Man a bag of corn with his dollar!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Seals are in a contest.  Borgie taking down G.O on his home turf sucked the wind out of your team.  Lee has been quiet but I will bet he is still working on an upgrade.  I'm thinking the general will be :surrender: soon.  The 2011 MVP and overall championship is still up for grabs.  2 months to go.  It will have to be earned though.  That's the way it should be. :happy1:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

The only chicken here is you!! As to BB calling me that well that this way of destroying the fact that he losing  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As it come from some one that losing it mean nothing!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As I do not have to prove nothing that is all ready proving!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: As We on on the top of the lead board!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Easy there Little Willy you don't need to get all defensive against me I'm not the one calling you a chicken.   :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
HOO RAH!!!

Seals are in a contest.  Borgie taking down G.O on his home turf sucked the wind out of your team.  Lee has been quiet but I will bet he is still working on an upgrade.  I'm thinking the general will be :surrender: soon.  The 2011 MVP and overall championship is still up for grabs.  2 months to go.  It will have to be earned though.  That's the way it should be. :happy1:

I wouldn't say that DDS I have some fall fishing planned in between hunting.  With as much  :censored: kissing you do tofor the Boobarians one would swear you alone keep chap stick in business. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: