Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487673 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
IF we should lose and when it is all said and done all you will have done WIld is tied me in Challenge victories. We will both be behind Lee and Big SLick as they will have two under their belts..  :coffee:

"If we should loose" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Bobby stop your killin me! :rotflmao: I almost peed my pants :rotflmao:

"If we should loose" :doah:  OMG!

« Last Edit: October 10/03/11, 03:07:39 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
IF we should lose and when it is all said and done all you will have done WIld is tied me in Challenge victories. We will both be behind Lee and Big SLick as they will have two under their belts..  :coffee:

"If we should loose" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Bobby stop your killin me! :rotflmao: I almost peed my pants :rotflmao:

Why yes Lee I do believe we are loose and laid back with nothing really to worry about.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :sorry: Would you rather I said IF you should win? This Challenge ain't over and I keep saying that. You may be done fishing, You got the boat all covered in shrink wrap and are figured what you will buy with your gift cards but Great and myself are still fishing. Weather here is going to be in the seventies all week and the lakes have already turned over. Setting up for some good fall fishing weather. Any fishermen knows all it takes is one cast at the right place at the right time and you have the fish you are looking for. I know I will be catching more fish then either you or Wild in the next few weeks and with every cast it could be the one that I am looking for. Having played sports for over thirty years I have been the part of many a comeback victory, they are really sweet because they usually knock some over confident player off their high horse and then we get to hear the excuses...
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
IF we should lose and when it is all said and done all you will have done WIld is tied me in Challenge victories. We will both be behind Lee and Big SLick as they will have two under their belts..  :coffee:

o-boy have you got that all worry!! You will loss!! Even if you are luck to get one bigger fish it will not do!! And To the win under your belt we let just say  This will be the biggest win with more record breakers in the Fishing Challenge history!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You now have 28days I plan on pushing you all to the fullest So you will have less excesses!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

By the way I myself is not sitting I still have one fish that I would like to bet 41" pike  ;D

By By Wildlife is got fishing!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy the only thing you have me worried about is if you're going to put something in my bag to try and frame me as you're checking my receipt and items as I'm leaving Wal-Mart. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well!!!  :reporter; Who do you think they would Blevins?  :police: You a smell seal poo that look like a pee Herman  :doah: That as there #1 rule in there man cave ( 'Don't Ask Don't Tell': Navy Rules on Gay Marriages ... )  :scratch:  Witch has a big line of telling stores that are NOT true :scratch: :scratch:
                                                    or

;D  One of The Barbarians  That will be one of the next 2011 Fishing Challenge winners!!!  :happy1: Witch still has the biggest Walleye 31'  :happy1:  and the biggest bass 22"  :happy1: and the biggest pike 40"  :happy1: That had slat your and your smell  :doah: team mates from day one of this  Fishing Challenge!!   :moon: That has more breaking records in the history of this challenge  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

O-ya you now have 27 days left!!  :rotflmao:
<--------------------The Barbarians 93 -------------------------<<<<<<< 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Of course they would believe me over a French man.

Any way the only record you have this year that will never be broken is posting the same posts over and over again.  That and possibly the amount of times being smacked around by The General in one year.    training-087:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/04/11, 10:03:05 AM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Of course they would believe me over a French man.

Any way the only record you have this year that will never be broken is posting the same posts over and over again.  That and possibly the amount of times being smacked around by The General in one year.    training-087:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I see I see Yes I know I am really getting tired of you tell us that!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

SMACK DOWN !!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 10/04/11, 11:52:38 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Why yes Lee I do believe we are loose and laid back with nothing really to worry about.

Your team the poos have done well to live down to your reputation. Unfortunatly you are the only member on the seals that is loose :moon:. That's what you get from eating all that  Taco Bell food :puke: Now for the other two members of your seals crew. At thier age they are not loose and are suffering from  :sick: constipatition. That's why they are so grumpy  :taz:

Therefore, that's why you did such a good job naming your team the seal POO'S :Clap:

« Last Edit: October 10/04/11, 06:50:22 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Are there any special prizes for catching the all time biggest fish... Nope  :cry:   Any prizes for catching the most fish... Nope  :cry:  Any prize for most annoying. There should be!  :rotflmao:

Say Lee I do believe you are the only one cashing Social Security checks so if anyone should know about constipation I think they should check with you on that topic.  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Are there any special prizes for catching the all time biggest fish... Nope  :cry:   Any prizes for catching the most fish... Nope  :cry:  Any prize for most annoying. There should be!  :rotflmao:

Say Lee I do believe you are the only one cashing Social Security checks so if anyone should know about constipation I think they should check with you on that topic.  :coffee:

Hey Bobby, :reporter;

Thanks :happy1: you have given me something to think :scratch: about regarding special prizes. This would be a new twist for the prize distribution :happy1:  Since I'm in charge of prize distribution this method would cut down on postage. As I see it right now wildlife would be able to win more prizes with the new suggestions you've made. :toast:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Are there any special prizes for catching the all time biggest fish... Nope  :cry:   Any prizes for catching the most fish... Nope  :cry:  Any prize for most annoying. There should be!  :rotflmao:

Say Lee I do believe you are the only one cashing Social Security checks so if anyone should know about constipation I think they should check with you on that topic.  :coffee:

Thanks :happy1: you have given me something to think :scratch: about regarding special prizes. This would be a new twist for the prize distribution :happy1:  Since I'm in charge of prize distribution this method would cut down on postage. As I see it right now wildlife would be able to win more prizes with the new suggestions you've made. :toast:

:oops1: :sorry: I almost forgot to answer your concerns about your's and G.O's constipatition :bonk:
For some help on the topic I recomend you guys check out this site: http://www.goldbamboo.com/pictures-t1207.html OR just keep drinking your prune juce :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/05/11, 08:29:04 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

Thanks :happy1: you have given me something to think :scratch: about regarding special prizes. This would be a new twist for the prize distribution :happy1:  Since I'm in charge of prize distribution this method would cut down on postage. As I see it right now wildlife would be able to win more prizes with the new suggestions you've made. :toast:
Yup, that would be a twist, when I ran this here event you knew well ahead of time what you would win. It was laid out what 1st 2nd 3rd and even 10th place would win. What I will do is any prize that I might win in the drawings to be awarded to Mr. Wild for his creative and up lifting posts that we have been hearing for the past few months. Mr. Wild should be rewarded for his excellent sportsmanship and crunching the numbers there have been 24,875 reads of 2,110 posts that means that for every one of Wild's informative posts about beating his chest and declaring himself the only fishermen who has done anything in this years challenge on average, twelve people have read them. Last year the average number of readers of a post was 21 the first year of the Challenge it was 36 Quality not quantity was the bench mark of the Smack Thread.  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Are there any special prizes for catching the all time biggest fish... Nope  :cry:   Any prizes for catching the most fish... Nope  :cry:  Any prize for most annoying. There should be!  :rotflmao:

Say Lee I do believe you are the only one cashing Social Security checks so if anyone should know about constipation I think they should check with you on that topic.  :coffee:

Thanks :happy1: you have given me something to think :scratch: about regarding special prizes. This would be a new twist for the prize distribution :happy1:  Since I'm in charge of prize distribution this method would cut down on postage. As I see it right now wildlife would be able to win more prizes with the new suggestions you've made. :toast:
Yup, that would be a twist, when I ran this here event you knew well ahead of time what you would win. It was laid out what 1st 2nd 3rd and even 10th place would win. What I will do is any prize that I might win in the drawings to be awarded to Mr. Wild for his creative and up lifting posts that we have been hearing for the past few months. Mr. Wild should be rewarded for his excellent sportsmanship and crunching the numbers there have been 24,875 reads of 2,110 posts that means that for every one of Wild's informative posts about beating his chest and declaring himself the only fishermen who has done anything in this years challenge on average, twelve people have read them. Last year the average number of readers of a post was 21 the first year of the Challenge it was 36 Quality not quantity was the bench mark of the Smack Thread.  :coffee:

Bobby,

Please don't take O Fence about how the prizes are distributed. I distribute the gift certificates after reviewing award recomendations with challenge admin. If it wasn't for you :bow: there wouldn't be a Fishing Challenge in the first place and I hope that is never forgotten :happy1: As far as "sharing the wealth" many team members contribute nothing as far as fish or smackdown and don't even post on the site after signing up for The Challenge. This is something we can't avoid since we don't have a crystal ball.

I have had some thoughts on prize distribution that will be brought up to the admins for their review. Your input is always worth reviewing.

Now go home and get your shine box! :blues brothers:

:sorry: The devil made me say that! :banghead:  All kidding aside thanks for the feedback :happy1:
« Last Edit: October 10/05/11, 12:47:28 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee, Been here done, that I know how hard it is to "Spread the Wealth" I am sure you will do a bang up job, besides with Borgie looking over your shoulder you have some great quality control.

I am serious about donating my prize back into the pool, matter of fact might just be easier to withdraw my name from the prize pool, I don't fish for the prize but for the fun of it and a dollar
 ( which looks like I I will be paying out )  :doah:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Lee, Been here done, that I know how hard it is to "Spread the Wealth" I am sure you will do a bang up job, besides with Borgie looking over your shoulder you have some great quality control.

I am serious about donating my prize back into the pool, matter of fact might just be easier to withdraw my name from the prize pool, I don't fish for the prize but for the fun of it and a dollar

Bobby That a sign dollar  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

Bobby That a sign dollar  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
A signed dollar  :scratch: don't remember agreeing to that, don't know if I have a pen small enough to write my name on a hundred pennies...  :whistling:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
That will be a sign 1$ as in if I win you sign that dollar and in return if you win I will sign it before I send it out,  ;D 
Sounds good, of course If I should lose and have to sign the dollar you would have a collectors item that you could make big money pawning !  :rotflmao:

Here let me remember You!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
What happen DDS did you  :surrender: You have been Quit!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
     Boat crapped out on me again.  I will still be fishing though.  I took Halloween off so I can try to put a dent in your MVP quest.  I may be fishing from shore though. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
     Boat crapped out on me again.  I will still be fishing though.  I took Halloween off so I can try to put a dent in your MVP quest.  I may be fishing from shore though. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Now now DDS If that is not a excuse!! Boat crapped out!!  I sure we here all kinds of excuse in the up coming weeks!! BB will have his the  :king: poo and then GO and on and on!!

As To MVP well I wish you luck there!! As to Halloween I  will be scaring the pee out of  :king: poo with my new hat!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
                                           The Barbarians  :rocker; The House :bow:
« Last Edit: October 10/06/11, 03:14:14 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    I find it interesting that Lee's boats electrical system spontaneously com-busts around the same time as mine.   :scratch: :scratch:  This simple coincidence puts Borgies Raiders and Team Make A Move out of business.  :whistling: :whistling:  Would the Barbarians stoop to gorilla war fare to put an end to any serious contenders wishing to still defeat them at this stage of the game?  I am putting Jessie the Bod on high alert.  I see a conspiracy theory in the works. :whistling: :whistling:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Lee and his Interior decorator team mate are still worried about their lead evaporating! :scratch:
SEALTeam 6 will be going dark next week,  and the Boobarians ain't gonna like it when they resurface! ;D
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Good luck seals!!!!  If you could pull this out we would have only one returning champ.  If the Barbarians squeak this out we will have two.   ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 10/06/11, 09:32:08 PM by DDSBYDAY »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now that a first DDS is wishing the seal poo good luck. Well that seal their faith as failed As DDS as no luck to wish this year!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :sorry: OK I am not  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As to you GO you been in the dark for a long time in this  Challenge!! So what a other week!! or two  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As to me being worried about are lead evaporating No I  :sorry: I am not!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You must wish your poo was big!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
   I find it interesting that Lee's boats electrical system spontaneously com-busts around the same time as mine.   :scratch: :scratch:  This simple coincidence puts Borgies Raiders and Team Make A Move out of business.  :whistling: :whistling:  Would the Barbarians stoop to gorilla war fare to put an end to any serious contenders wishing to still defeat them at this stage of the game?  I am putting Jessie the Bod on high alert.  I see a conspiracy theory in the works. :whistling: :whistling:

Sure! Leave it to the dentist to X ray the situation and look deep into the mouth of the contestants. Always trying to find decaying circumstances. I think it's best if he braces himself for defeate. Seems that many of the combattents need to check-up on themselves as the stories here are starting to decay as time goes on. DDS is filling in the the rotten holes with propaganda instead of silver and gold.
« Last Edit: October 10/07/11, 03:27:40 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
    I find it interesting that Lee's boats electrical system spontaneously com-busts around the same time as mine.   :scratch: :scratch:  This simple coincidence puts Borgies Raiders and Team Make A Move out of business.  :whistling: :whistling:  Would the Barbarians stoop to gorilla war fare to put an end to any serious contenders wishing to still defeat them at this stage of the game?  I am putting Jessie the Bod on high alert.  I see a conspiracy theory in the works. :whistling: :whistling:

First off Willy's IQ blows that theory out of the water.  Second I tried talking to him the other day and he must be off his meds again he just kept repeating the same thing.........

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee and Willy please stop sending me pictures of yourselves........I get you are tough.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

he must be off his meds again he just kept repeating the same thing.........

[/quote]

We Know you keep telling us that!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: