Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: deer river/talmoon area  (Read 635473 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
So the wife cleaned them then.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: yea right............i left her at home!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
drank beer?    :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
jeepers glenn, they even give it to you on your birfday. Sounds like fun to me, I like dem sunfish fillets fried up. Norderns aint bad needer.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
jeepers glenn, they even give it to you on your birfday. Sounds like fun to me, I like dem sunfish fillets fried up. Norderns aint bad needer.
yea roony..I be the Rodney dangerfield of MNO!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you all be funny and great fun!!!  sorry Glenn!!!  oooppps I guess not!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like i'll be heading back up  the weekend of sept 29th. really odd how that works???? :scratch: :scratch: :angel: I just happen to have 2 meetings in grand rapids that following Monday!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :super smiley: :super smiley: :rotflmao:

so I plan on heading out to the deer stands to check there conditions and hopefully kill some tree chickens!! no fishing.
« Last Edit: September 09/19/18, 08:00:02 PM by glenn57 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
GOOD TIMING! ;) :laugh: As we're headed back south next Wednesday, we've got some business back at home & mom's got a couple appts. probably be 10-12 days pendin on how it goes.
« Last Edit: September 09/21/18, 08:43:01 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
GOOD TIMING! ;) :laugh: As we're headed back south next Wednesday, we've got some business back at home 7 mom's got a couple appts. probably be 10-12 days pendin on how it goes.
i'll mow the lawn for ya whilst your gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super smiley: :super smiley: :smoking: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
get Merc's too then!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Mike, I like the way you think! Instead of him wasting time trying to catch a fish he could be helping people.     :happy1:   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike, I like the way you think! Instead of him wasting time trying to catch a fish he could be helping people.     :happy1:

if I were that close I'd do it for ya!!!  oh well!!

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 A couple of my fishing buddies stopped by yesterday and I think we are going up week after next. Doc appt. next Friday, hopefully be able to hobble around after that. Had to give Glenn a little crap.  :evil:   Maybe take a boat? Hopefully!!!     :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the best part is Glenn likes it too!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:  good luck with Doc appt.!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the best part is Glenn likes it too!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:  good luck with Doc appt.!!!!!!!!
:pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
If you like to give it :bs:................................. ya gotta be able to take it ;) ;D

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well countdown is on!!!!!!!! :happy1: headed back north friday nite!!!!! just guns this time. no fishin. gotta see what kind of shape deer stands are in, chase tree chickens, cut wood, burn wood, and after done with guns drink beer. :happy1: of course gotta meeting in rapids that monday.................odd how that happens to work out???? :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I see rebs wedder buddies are talking rain and SNOW SHOWERS Friday up nort! Possibly.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ya, the morons said rain for overnite and all morning...so I filled in a low spot with topsoil and seed late yesterday afernoon. Not a drop yet.   Stoopid knobs. :angry2:
« Last Edit: September 09/25/18, 12:01:10 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Been raining on and off all the way to Sioux falls this morning. :scratch: hope we get some more at home to punch the fall and winter fertilizer I put down Sunday.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
spent some time in da woods this weekend. seen 2 grouse is all. still to many leaves, but the 30 degree temp sat am should move things along. couple boats on the lake on and off weed carp fishing, they were dressed like it was cold!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: had some beer, campfires, split hauled and stacked wood. was good to get away, not many people in the area.

got 6 more of those miserable mice. think that totals close to 20 since I started my trap line!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
watching the #4 news last nite sounds like dem boys up nort are gonna wake up to possibly 3 inches of snow friday morning. my brudder is headed that way today so, being the good union guy that i am  i made sure to inform his to pack his snow shovel!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
TWC's site is sayin 34* overnight tonight & 40* with rain for tomorrow. No snow in their forecast until a week from Sunday. Probably headed back up too, by Monday at least.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
TWC's radar looked like they might've been gettin a little snow up there early (~4) this morning.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i sent my fellow union brudder a text this morning wondering iffin they got any snow.  :scratch: :scratch: he just replied........3-4 inches of goop...................... just enough he said to make things poopy!!!!!! :rotflmao:

he lives about 10 miles nort of deer river on hwy 6!!!!! just nort of the otenagen road!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Could see just a trace of snow on the ground on WN's camera on Cutfoot today. :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, da boss said i did such good work this week, take tomorrow off, da wifey cant wait to get me out da door, so i should be up nort just in time for gunner to cook me breakfast!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I've sent word ahead to have the umbrellas ready. 😁☂

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well, da boss said i did such good work this week, take tomorrow off, da wifey cant wait to get me out da door, so i should be up nort just in time for gunner to cook me breakfast!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

poor gunner!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

poor gunner!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: on my way!!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: