Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: deer river/talmoon area  (Read 635481 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
There'll be more :violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry: & it won't be very long. :doah: :banghead: :tut: :nerd: :nerd:
yea.............maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Glenn, your spear lakes froze out so quit your whining.     :rotflmao: I know a couple small ones that are dynamite. For a small fee I could share.    :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, your spear lakes froze out so quit your whining.     :rotflmao: I know a couple small ones that are dynamite. For a small fee I could share.    :happy1:
I might have an old can of Schmidt somewhere in a closet!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: we still have some nords in our lake.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I might have an old can of Schmidt somewhere in a closet!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: we still have some nords in our lake.
Knowin merc he'd probably rather have that than that stuff  :puke: you like. ;) :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 12/28/19, 06:43:58 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
i just went to the accuweather site I have and it still says 12-18 for spring lake mn!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:
:tut: When I just clicked on the WSW at the top of the page on your weather site it's now sayin 4-8" for 56680. Seen the same late yday too. :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:  :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :pouty:              :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 12/28/19, 06:42:54 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :confused: I don't know there forecasts are all over the map......….l looked again to this morning and one has 1-2 ft of snow yet???????? who knows...……. it is what it is.....all I know is its goingto be a long winter not being able to get on the lake up there. need to think about around here but the ice conditions suck here too!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
appears to be a group of people on the live cam of Williams narrows out by that point. not snowing up there yet either by the looks of things.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The 1 closest to shore has been there almost every day since last weekend. Must be catchin some :scratch: as he's got a lot of company today.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
my coworker just sent me a text. his kid went up to long up on hwy 6 north of talmoon. he said the lake had 4 inches of frozen slush and then 8 inches of good ice. he also said he don't know what it'll be after another pile of snow...…………….

and from what i'm reading the mille lacs area is getting dumped on snow!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 12/28/19, 08:10:03 PM by glenn57 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just checked the cams...…..its snowing there...…… the narrows cams 2 are pretty foggy.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
just checked the cams...…..its snowing there...…… the narrows cams 2 are pretty foggy.
:scratch: Sure that ain't a little MGL after glow? ;) :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :tut: nope bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. gotta be on the up and up. mommas on her way home. :angel: :angel: :cool:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The west side of the Narrows looks nasty out at least 50 yds, maybe more. You  wouldn't catch me out there :thumbs: :tut:, gettin around on the lake might be 'bout done for this season up there.  :sad: 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :tut: nope bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. gotta be on the up and up. mommas on her way home. :angel: :angel: :cool:
:scratch: :laughroll: :laughroll: She knows what you were up too last night, your not foolin her. :rolleyes: Besides all she has to do is check the evidence. :tut: :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
crushed and in the recycling bin already....evidence destroyed!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and she knows i'm a good boy...…….. :angel: :angel:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
narrows cam showing the docks, last one, appears to have some wet snow now!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like ~ 4" or so :scratch: over at Geiger's to me & it's still spittin a little over on Cutfoot.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like ~ 4" or so :scratch: over at Geiger's to me & it's still spittin a little over on Cutfoot.
next door a guy posted they had 12 inches of wet heavy snow. said he's 20 miles northwest of rapids.

doesnt that about put him in Merc's yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: he thought the lakes are totally screwedd for a while?????????

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
That's how far we are from GR. :scratch: Didn't think they'd let you on Nextdoor. :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That's how far we are from GR. :scratch: Didn't think they'd let you on Nextdoor. :confused:
i gave up on that nextdoor thing a while back. it appeared i needed to start it up for my area and noone joined, or more like lt i had no clue.......... :pouty: :doah: i asked him where he was exactly but he didnt respond back!!!!!!!!! yet!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
next door a guy posted they had 12 inches of wet heavy snow. said he's 20 miles northwest of rapids.

doesnt that about put him in Merc's yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: he thought the lakes are totally screwedd for a while?????????
So what next door you talkin about Willis? :doofus: :confused: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
   :scratch: :doah: I see, you meant Kettle over there. :bonk: :banghead: So when you goin up, next week?  :doofus: :nerd: ;) :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
   :scratch: :doah: I see, you meant Kettle over there. :bonk: :banghead: So when you goin up, next week?  :doofus: :nerd: ;) :laugh:
well him and there's a fishwidow1 also! he's the one that said he's 20 miles from rapids~!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well him and there's a fishwidow1 also! he's the one that said he's 20 miles from rapids~!

who say's thats a he????   could be a she!!!!  just sayin!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

who say's thats a he????   could be a she!!!!  just sayin!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: yea ok........awe never mind.dont wanna start a war!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: yea ok........awe never mind.dont wanna start a war!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
\

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
From what I've been reading looks like we might just have to fish local this year, not even sure our annual big pond run will happen.  Not a flake was on the lakes here until today..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i've already got some serious concern about our lake and another severe winter kill, or any other lake for that matter thats subject to winter kill!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

You :sick:? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: