Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO 2011 Ice fishing challenge Smackdown Thread.  (Read 114660 times)

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014

For you to be a front runner you will need to rely on some of your old team members from the Seals to knock the tracks off of Corny's snow bear. ;D

Hey let not get personal :cry:  I need my tracks on my Bear! :happy1:   YOu dont just catch big ones in your Snobear you just get to catch more cause you can get places others cant.  Don't giveup on the Challenge just cus I'm fishing :whistling:   Here are a couple pics of Whoppers caught in the bear!  Yes that is a walleye in the bottom picture and yes it took the minnow about its size!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations

For you to be a front runner you will need to rely on some of your old team members from the Seals to knock the tracks off of Corny's snow bear. ;D

Hey let not get personal :cry:  I need my tracks on my Bear! :happy1:   YOu dont just catch big ones in your Snobear you just get to catch more cause you can get places others cant.  Don't giveup on the Challenge just cus I'm fishing :whistling:   Here are a couple pics of Whoppers caught in the bear!  Yes that is a walleye in the bottom picture and yes it took the minnow about its size!

There is no giving up.  We are just trying to plan a way to sweep the leg.   ;D ;D
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     The final teams are announced.  Some interesting combinations.  Good luck everybody.  Email your partners and see if you can come up with a name.  Post it in the name thread.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Bwahahahaha Willy it looks like your luck just ran out.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Bwahahahaha Willy it looks like your luck just ran out.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Just what make you think my luck has run out,  :scratch: You think me and Bobby on the same team is bad luck,  :scratch: Just cause you and Bobby can not get along dose not have nothing to do with me!!  ;D   My luck would have run out if I got stuck with you!! :sorry: If I spoiled your thou!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Well it looks like we are going to be off to a slow start.  Were is the  :censored:  :cold:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   Well it looks like we are going to be off to a slow start.  Were is the  :censored:  :cold:

Hold on to them britches,  :moon: :moon: D D S it’s coming.   :cold: Next week I hear colder weather,

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
No arctic cold snaps coming anytime soon. Next week is only supposed to be near normal temps. Might be making ice a little slow after this meltdown we just went through. As long as the snow stays away while we are making ice I think we'll be walking out by mid next week.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Just what make you think my luck has run out,  :scratch: You think me and Bobby on the same team is bad luck,  :scratch: Just cause you and Bobby can not get along dose not have nothing to do with me!!  ;D   My luck would have run out if I got stuck with you!! :sorry: If I spoiled your thou!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Once again you are wrong Willy.  He's already talking about quiting.  Something about complaining about this and that, and from a former judge :whistling:.  I'd call that bad luck for you.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Quitting, who was quitting?  What are you trying to say general someone on my teams Want to quit, and not be the first 2011 ice fishing champs,  :scratch:

DDS, the way I see it now, when me and my teammates wins you will have two formal open water champion, win the first 2011 ice fishing challenge,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And for Body Bass he will be the only one that will win the first years open water fishing challenge and the first year ice fishing challenge, nobody we’ll be able to do that again Bobby Bass will hold that forever,  ;D

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
General must be just rubbing his hands togethere over this ice challenge. You should do well as all you do is catch bait anyway.. As for quiting, I hate to burst your bubble I will be flashing another  :queen2: come Spring!
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
General must be just rubbing his hands togethere over this ice challenge. You should do well as all you do is catch bait anyway.. As for quiting, I hate to burst your bubble I will be flashing another  :queen2: come Spring!

Your going to flash another shade of lipstick :scratch: or maybe a camo veil?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Maybe Willy can make it for you.  I hear he's skilled in head wear. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 Today I when  pass DL lake all frozen and will not be long now, as long as we don’t get no  :snow5: we need  :cold: weather  :cold:  :cold:  :cold: makes good ice,
It looks like we got a good team; bobby does not have to worry about a walleye,

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   It looks like you guys are all pretty much guaranteed  a top ten finish. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
So how long did take you to figure out that We only had 10 teams?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: DDS is getting raked over the coals.  Someone kick him while he's down  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Team Ice Toad Pluckers is only a few inches of ice away from the first ever MNO Ice fishing Clallenge Championship.  Considering half the teams will be overwhelmed by the simple picture taking process I don't even see it being a challenge for us. training-087 training-087

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
If I’d remember right DDS you are ome who  forgot to put the staple item in the photo while taking it,  :banghead: :banghead:      :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
If I’d remember right DDS you are ome who  forgot to put the staple item in the photo while taking it,  :banghead: :banghead:      :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Very true.  I did have a memory card in my camera however.  :moon:  :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
It was in my pocket the whole time, I was just testing your ability to take photos,
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Ice Toad Pluckers= ice nose pickers,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
   Team Ice Toad Pluckers is only a few inches of ice away from the first ever MNO Ice fishing Clallenge Championship.  Considering half the teams will be overwhelmed by the simple picture taking process I don't even see it being a challenge for us. training-087 training-087
You might have a chance there DDS, but I'll give ya a hint here, if ya see this
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkJbvv3pHg[/youtube]
then you ain't going to catch no fish, no matter what the General said he caught there last year.
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    The general may prefer to fish inside.  I much prefer to be outside.  My fishing partners like to soak up a little sun when we go.   :happy1: ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tc3Ays5rjc[/youtube]

Won't be long now!! :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Did you hear.  Willy and Bobby are wishering sweet nothings in each others ear to try and persuade the other who can come up with a better name.  But I'll just rename it because i've done that ohhhhh so often.   :scratch:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Did you hear.  Willy and Bobby are wishering sweet nothings in each others ear to try and persuade the other who can come up with a better name.  But I'll just rename it because i've done that ohhhhh so often.   :scratch:

Correction, that should be wildlife

Now general, are you trying to say you’ve been there done that, we all heard about the sweet nothings you and bobby were whispering back and forth about what name to use, in the open water challenge,

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Here’s One more thing there, not to burst your bubble there general in the ice fishing challenge smack down thread you’re not even king smack, as you will have to try to earn it, as I think we should have a poll on that DDS,
I think the readers should decide who will be the first ice fishing challenge smack down king,
As this could be a challenge all in itself,

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
And I guess you’re not as smart as we thought you would be

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Poor Willy's still all choked up from this summer and can't think straight.