Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO 2011 Ice fishing challenge Smackdown Thread.  (Read 114630 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now really why would we want to do that It. We have more fun giving DDS  :censored: about it!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now really why would we want to do that It. We have more fun giving DDS  :censored: about it!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You know no matter what you would have pick DDS You was going to get some smack,
Just do not tell HD I do that!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    You guys should have named your team the Gieko boys.  So easy a caveman can do it but the "Ice Walkers" can't.   :whistling:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    You guys should have named your team the Gieko boys.  So easy a caveman can do it but the "Ice Walkers" can't.   :whistling:

DDS would you bet your last dollar on that,, Would you care to make a side? I would love to add a new sign dollar to my collection!!!  ;D 

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Yep,  I'll take you and BB on.  It would not be fair one on one.    I want both your signatures on the same dollar. No, make that a sour cream lid. :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

I was just kidding about the lid.( That would be too confusing) :rotflmao:  I will take a side bet with Wildlife and Bobby together for a signed $.  It will make a nice avitar. :king:
« Last Edit: December 12/08/11, 08:20:15 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 Yep,  I'll take you and BB on.  It would not be fair one on one.    I want both your signatures on the same dollar. No, make that a sour cream lid. :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

I was just kidding about the lid.( That would be too confusing) :rotflmao:  I will take a side bet with Wildlife and Bobby together for a signed $.  It will make a nice avitar. :king:

Nope It one on one, Me and you!! as I can not  agree for some one else, If Bobby want to take you on that on him,  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
We could make that a day bet as I sure will be fishing together this winner,  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
We are off to a good start the ice is making fast and I here it good ice, There are lot of fish house that are now going out on Big pine, There are ATV out on the lake today,  :Clap:
« Last Edit: December 12/08/11, 09:17:07 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   That signed $ bill would be pretty cool to have.  Maybe we could put one up for grabs at a get together.  General,HD, Fawk,Kenny and the MVP from last years open water challenge(Mr. Wild) all on the same bill. :king:  Might be worth traveling for. :whistling:

What say thee?

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   That signed $ bill would be pretty cool to have.  Maybe we could put one up for grabs at a get together.  General,HD, Fawk,Kenny and the MVP from last years open water challenge(Mr. Wild) all on the same bill. :king:  Might be worth traveling for. :whistling:

What say thee?

I was planing on that too, I am in on that,

"Ice Walkers"

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

Nope It one on one, Me and you!! as I can not  agree for some one else, If Bobby want to take you on that on him,  ;D
I don't know there Wild, when we won the dollar we would have to sign up some kind of papers for shared custody of the dollar  :scratch:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

I don't know there Wild, when we won the dollar we would have to sign up some kind of papers for shared custody of the dollar  :scratch:

I know that was my thou, We would have to terr it in half, and then it would not be worth .50 and only one would have it sign.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
So it looks like 11 days in to the challenge and we don't have a legal fish yet... I don't see a thumbs up  :happy1:  from any of the judges as required in the rules (#5)  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Had a good day out on the lake today got some pike and some walleye, The pike was on the small size!!! but all three was over the minn size But the walleye was bigger then want DDS posted in the open water challenge But that not saying much,, It's look like

"Ice Walkers" is now your leader,,
"Ice Walkers" 1st place

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
thinking about hitting up my seceret nord spot wed night
so  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Let see how long it take DDS to get on the broad? Any one want to make gust to the date,

Beside he be quit,

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

Let see how long it take DDS to get on the broad? Any one want to make gust to the date,

Beside he be quit,

Don't count DDS out this early. He'll be gnawing away at your lead soon.
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Beside he be quit,

Don't count DDS out this early. He'll be gnawing away at your lead soon.

I am not counting him out, But just want to see how long it take for his first posted fish. As to are lead I could beat that right now I just post a small one for now just to let him think he as a chance in hell of winning, like this bug!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Sorry Wildlife,  I have to spot you a week or two.  The Lake of No Fish was wide open this weekend.  I did try a small lake for pike.  I did have one flag on a huge sucker but I didn't wait long enough. (Right when I was going to pull the trigger I got hit in the head by a flying cottage cheese lid. :doah: )  That won't happen again.  :banghead:   Enjoy your lead.   :king:
« Last Edit: December 12/12/11, 09:55:48 PM by DDSBYDAY »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I lean in the open water challenge That whooping  :moon: to soon make a really long ending!! But fun!!! "Ice Walkers"   :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   There is now way we are going to let your team win the ice challenge too.  Just for your own health.  I am afraid of the spinal injuries you would sustain with another victory.  :coffee:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
  There is now way we are going to let your team win the ice challenge too.  Just for your own health.  I am afraid of the spinal injuries you would sustain with another victory.  :coffee:

Nice photo. Like they say "A picture is worth a 1,000 words" His head may have swollen but, His lower unit still remains small.  :whistling:
« Last Edit: December 12/13/11, 03:29:21 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   There is now way we are going to let your team win the ice challenge too.  Just for your own health.  I am afraid of the spinal injuries you would sustain with another victory.  :coffee:

Let me!  I did not realize you or anyone else let me, give you a serious  whopping,

Like you had 31 inch plus walleye and 22 inch plus bass and a 40 inch plus northern, and then let me win, I’m sure DDS you will try to do everything in your power to not let us win just like you did in the open water challenge, which was not much, thanks for the laugh, let me laugh laugh,

I and my team have full intentions of winning this challenge, just like you and all of the other teams,

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Congrats to all that have caught and posted fish. :toast:  WalleyeMasters are concentrating on the best eating ice caught fish there are....here are a couple pic from Saturdays trip.....just finished eating a bunch...burp.. :whistling:

My pile starting before I nicely called my buddys over to the honeyhole...

Catch and release Into the Grease

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
  There is now way we are going to let your team win the ice challenge too.  Just for your own health.  I am afraid of the spinal injuries you would sustain with another victory.  :coffee:

Nice photo. Like they say "A picture is worth a 1,000 words" His head may have swollen but, His lower unit still remains small.  :whistling:

Little Willy, the artist formerly know as WiIlly :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch:  anyone seen a scoreboard  for this here contest?  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Yep.  We call it a leaderboard.  Fourth thread down from the top.  Looks to be updated except for Frozen Iceholes 21.5 pike.  That has not been posted on the board yet.   Just so you know icewalkers have been pushed out of first and  started their slide to the bottom.   :popcorn:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah: I'm bad, there it is! I was just looking for 
:dancinred:  Ice Walkers  :dancinred:and everyone else just  :bow: to us....   :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Yep.  We call it a leaderboard.  Fourth thread down from the top.  Looks to be updated except for Frozen Iceholes 21.5 pike.  That has not been posted on the board yet.   Just so you know icewalkers have been pushed out of first and  started their slide to the bottom.   :popcorn:

I see that, But then again that is just what happening in the open water challenge, One of the other team took first place first, then corny 13 took first place,then me and my team took first place, then we went to 7 place, well i think you get it, beside when I post my walleye that will change, but in do time.

"Ice Walkers"
  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice perch there Corny. :Clap:  I don't know whats happing in ND but we are losing what ice we had fast with 2 days of mild rain and above freezing daytime temps.  My lake in Outing, 1hr south east of Leech was still open last weekend.  It looks to be a short season if we don't get some cold soon. :banghead: