Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fishing reports  (Read 3247 times)

Offline weldgasman

• Outdoorsman
Looking to take the house out around this area think Osakis or waska any one have any reports. Thinking the first weekend in Feb. Keep the reports coming, would be much appreciated.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I might have an idea.  That's where i filled up my bucket. ;)
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
We'll have to see what the first weekend of Feb is like. Right now the walleye bite is still going good. Can change in a hurry though.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
we got an overniter rented out on minnewaska feb 9th. :happy1: :happy1: :toast: :toast: :fishing: :fishing:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well fishing outt on minnewaska turned into a great big bust. only 2 crappies where caught. had 3 other friends out also between all of us and some of them where out there since friday about 14 fish total where caught.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!