Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Has anyone ever used one of these?  (Read 4122 times)

Offline MN RACK ATTACK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Seen this video, makes it look real easy. Anyone ever used one of these?

https://www.fishskinner.com/videos/video/skinzit_in_action
2020 Big Buck Slayer

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Boy if that works like the video I sure would like one! :happy1:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Looks cool.  $150 is a bit spendy though.  I see $49.99 in the future and I'll own one.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
is that the one that takes out the rib bones also? I heard about it today.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Save your 150.00 bucks and put in a cold weather kit in yur hinda generator. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Save your 150.00 bucks and put in a cold weather kit in yur hinda generator. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
??? Boar you gotz the right thread here? Buy yerselfe a knife.Then there's glenn!!! If he wants to clean fish I suggest hiring a guide!! Then maybe he can putz with a toool like that
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Dew, I do quite well with a fish cleaning knife. Thank you  :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Now I see the problem.  You bought a hinda.  I know I read a study that the average hinda owner has a 75 IQ.  Those that purchase the cold weather kit were the ones who were well under even the average IQ.  Lloyd and  Harry look like geniuses next to hinda owners. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/05/15, 11:31:56 PM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

Now I see the problem.  You bought a hinda.  I know I read a study that the average hinda owner has a 75 IQ.  Those that purchase the cold weather kit were the ones who were well under even the average IQ.  Lloyd and  Harry look like geniuses next to hinda owners. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Ah general you caught that also.Last I saw Boar he was on a prayer rug worshipping a little walleye.Maybe I can post that pic here? But now hes a hinda is that spose to be hindu or maybe Buddhist? Geeze between him and glenn57 I just get lost! Course I been lost fer years those 2 just make me deeper in the internetjungle!!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  I watched all the videos.  The biggest problem I see is leaving a patch of skin on for legal transportation would be difficult if not impossible.  :scratch:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
LMAO!  I GOT NUTHING BUT.........LMAO. YU GUYS Isparatika me
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"