Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to Minnesota  (Read 1830 times)

Offline AlaskanArmyGuy

Hello..... Just wanted to say Hello. I am in the Military originally  from Alaska as you can tell from my name. But I have been living in Spokane Washington for the last 5 years. I just wanted to see how the waterfowl hunting is here? I am going to be living in the somewhere that it will not be a long commute from Ft Snelling.  Whats the average drive time to get to where the birds are from this area?   Myself and lab Cazador are looking forward to getting some hunting done in a different state.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Goose hunting by Rochester is pretty good,  not to awful far from there.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
hell, the cities is loaded with geese!!!!!! the problem is discharging a firearm in the city!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
oh and welcome aboard and a warm welcome to Minnesota and the state bird...........the mosquito!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
howdy!! if yu want some of the best waterfowl huntng on the planet will beutiful scenery and landscaping, u dont need to come this far east, central North dakota and sourh dakota would be my picks.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"