Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Hey Guys and Gals!!  (Read 2495 times)

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Been a long time. Hope all is well with everyone. Looks like I missed the ice fishing sign up  :doah: Been real busy with the kids and sports. Purchased a new to me Winnie flip over at the end of last year and itching to use it. Ice conditions around Zimmerman here aren't very good. Hopefully by January I'll get out if I have time. If anyone interested in hitting the ice, drop me a message. I'm still working 2nd shift. :happy1:
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Since Safe ice is not there I would think HD will sign you up! :happy1:   Hope it cools off soon! :bonk:  Good luck be safe..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Since Safe ice is not there I would think HD will sign you up! :happy1:   Hope it cools off soon! :bonk:  Good luck be safe..
hey I would concur!!!!!!!!!! just one more to kick butt on!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I didn't put a deadline up to join......one less rule..... :nerd:
Sign away!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
one more guy for glenn to ride the coat tails of again.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well maybe.............in da fishing contest................ but fer now go check out da deer huntin contest...........bucko!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
one more guy for glenn to ride the coat tails of again.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
hey wait on cottin pickin minute here you putz!!!!!!!!!! I don't remember you posting no fish this past summer  you meathead!!!!!! lol!!! :bonk: training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/07/15, 03:30:24 PM by glenn57 »

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
i got off the wall of shame with a legal bass. ya brain hemorrage. ;D
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Like I said ya didn't post any fish!!! :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laughroll:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Me I pulled out before the stint started!! Thinkin I'd bring some team down cause I wouldn't be fishin!! Jeeze I bet I could have brought team # 3 to winning status!! Just shore fishin now an then!!!!!! Mama led the way! Holy smoker roonies!! :bonk: :bonk: :scratch: :doah:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine