Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: ROLE CALL 4 ICE-A-PALOOZA 2016  (Read 36707 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ALRYTY THEN, GUYS GALS,COUNTRYMEN,LEND ME YOUR EAR,WHOS MAKING A AND APPEARENCE AT ICE-A-PALOOZA THIS YEAR????  ME AND THE BETTER HALF, MY PARTNER IN CRIME, WHO'S NAME SING LIKE WIND CHIMES, MY SPOUSEY WOUSEY, AND I ARE HEADING THER FRIDAY OF THE BIG EVENT. tHE MAN FROM NOT SUDAN, THE MASTER OF BUCKASTER, THE COUNT OF NOTMANYFISHSTO, THE ONE THE ONLY, YOUR PAL AND MINE, GLENNER 57'ER IS THROWEN DOWN SOME CHINBLING AND RENTED A HOUSE FROM COOKIE DONT LOOKIE. I SHAL BE HOOKING UP WITH COOKIE NEXT WEEKEND TO TALK ALITTLE COVERT RECONISENCE THINGA MAGOOZIE. ONE QUESTION IS, DO WE WANT A FISH FRY SAT. NIGHT. 2 OPTIONS, DO IT OURSELVES, AND SOMEONE HAS TO NUT UP ON THE PEANUT AND DO THE FRYING. OR WE GOT TO WEST WINDS AND FOR TEN SMACKA DOO'S  THEY FRY OUR FISH, SERVED WITH FRIES. WHICH I THINK MIGH BE BETTER THAN BIG DADDY DOUBLE'S, SO IVE HEARD. LOL. I FELL IF WE HAVE A POT LUCK, WE CANT REALLY FIT IN ONE HOUSE, IF WERE OUTSIDE, I MYSELF DONT CARE TO STAND AROUND IN THE COLD WITH A COLD BEER, WAITING FOR FOOD TO GET COLD, IN THE COLD AND GETTING COLD. UNLESS ITS NICE. THEN WE CAN GET A SHRUBBERY AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.
SO WHAT SAY YOU? WHOS MAKEING A GRAND APPEARENCE ON THE GRAND LAKE COOKIE NO LOOKIE CALLS HOME! ANY IDEAS IS WELCOMED. FISH PARTAKE AND BE MERRY MY FREINDS IS THE NAME OF THE GAME. WHO'S IN???
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm game for anything. My plan is to leave Friday morning to fish Friday afternoon and sat. Will be heading out first thing Sunday cause I gotz a 3 hour and 48 minutes drive home.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I'm going but have no idea what our plan is yet.  I'm waiting for the bosses to tell me.  If the ice is to thin yet I'll be bringing the Ranger
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm game for anything. My plan is to leave Friday morning to fish Friday afternoon and sat. Will be heading out first thing Sunday cause I gotz a 3 hour and 48 minutes drive home.
Ya mean that same 3 hour an 48 minute drive Boar wont do to come down here to play with us??
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ooooh that hurt buddy, thought that was a dead issue. :surrender: :moon: :moon: ;) ;)
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ooooh that hurt buddy, thought that was a dead issue. :surrender: :moon: :moon: ;) ;)
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley: :super smiley: :super smiley: :super smiley:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I've got one amigo buzzed on beaver and the other incognito.  I guess it must be just us 3.  Where should I meet you 2 at. 
« Last Edit: January 01/09/16, 11:13:14 PM by The General »

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
I had planned on it but changing plans and going to lake of the woods

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
The last I had heard,I'm driving my computer car to the general's home either Thursday night or early Friday morning. Whichever works best for him.

Hopefully, we will return Sunday afternoon so I have time to drive back home.

The fawkinnator.....I have no idea, what his plan is (he's kind of flighty)
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Last I heard he's coming.
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
The last I had heard,I'm driving my computer car to the general's home either Thursday night or early Friday morning. Whichever works best for him.

Hopefully, we will return Sunday afternoon so I have time to drive back home.

The fawkinnator.....I have no idea, what his plan is (he's kind of flighty)

We better get our stuff straight because last I heard I was driving to your place to meet you and Fawk and taking his fish house.  It doesn't matter to me.  Depends more on if the ice is going to be thick enough to drive out on.  If it's not how do we get a house up there to sleep in and my ranger to get us out on the lake to fish?  I would think we will be able to drive trucks out in 2 weeks.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I'm sure we will be able to drive trucks out by then with this cold snap.

Either way, I'm okay with. I got my truck back from the shop, but it has a vibration, and won't drive it that far till I fix whatever that is.

I guess we will have to wait till Doogie Howser chimes in.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I was up with my rig last weekend,on 14 iches 1/4mile off shore.

[attachment deleted by admin]
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
 :party1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
78.50"

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I'm sure we will be able to drive trucks out by then with this cold snap.

Either way, I'm okay with. I got my truck back from the shop, but it has a vibration, and won't drive it that far till I fix whatever that is.

I guess we will have to wait till Doogie Howser chimes in.

This sounds like a phone conversation. I will call you - maybe at halftime...
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you guys sound like a bunch of women planning a shopping trip!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty quiet here???

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yeah the excitment is overwhelming....gosh cant wait
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
You 2 should just plan on picking up some fish sticks as we've all seen your fishing skills in the competitions.  Good thing you have two capable fishing women to feed you and carry the load or you'd be up the creek without a paddle.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:no lack of fishing skills. It's the camera work that sucks for me. :surrender: :doah:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
sounfd Sounds like a challenge eh Glenn. Hmmmm wonder if the ol G-dog will bite...teams? Boarglenn Vrs HDelsa :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sounfd Sounds like a challenge eh Glenn. Hmmmm wonder if the ol G-dog will bite...teams? Boarglenn Vrs HDelsa :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
sure does!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Why don't we just go all four of team Fish sticks vs us 3.  I'd hate for you guys to stoop to taking pics of your wives fish.  This way it makes it all legal like. :happy1: 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Why don't we just go all four of team Fish sticks vs us 3.  I'd hate for you guys to stoop to taking pics of your wives fish.  This way it makes it all legal like. :happy1:
iff we are team fish sticks................you guys must be TEAM tarter sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/12/16, 08:32:01 AM by glenn57 »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
iff we are team fish sticks................you guys must be TEAM tarter sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So you're saying we are going to be all over you like tarter sauce on a fish stick.  That's just gross.  We'll keep our hands to ourselves unless we decide to through you in a bank of yellow snow.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nope not saying that at all. tarter sauce don't touch my fresh caught fish!!!!!! besides whats a fish stick????????