Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900414 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
HEY!!! Don't you have some GREEN BEANS to go plant or something??!! :angry:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
So, do you bake the taters before smoking them?   Or after?   Low and Slow really doesn't make a good baked potato in my opinion.   

But I can totally see taking one that's been in the oven at 425 for an hour and giving it another hour or two in the smoke.

put them in the smoker raw,as I said in a post above use that method and it works nice.
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Me? I use NO sites. ALL my recipes, things I make, and cookin' come straight from my noggin'.

Betcha that's a short list.....  :rotflmao:
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: or all his food is rock hard!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Me? I use NO sites. ALL my recipes, things I make, and cookin' come straight from my noggin'.

Betcha that's a short list.....  :rotflmao:
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: or all his food is rock hard!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Why you cross-eyed little....%$$@#@ training-087 training-087 training-087 :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :archery: :swords: :army: mooning-448.gif :moon: :moon: :moon:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :woot: :woot: :woot: :snow3: I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Too danged quiet over here...someone HAS to be grillin' sumpn' good today!!    Boober? RH? Gunner? Coffee? Boar? Ya all eatin' TV dinners, or what?  It's the old stand-by for me today...apple wood smoked chicky thighs, spring salad, tato salad, green tops, pickled beets, iced tea... :tongue:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Too danged quiet over here...someone HAS to be grillin' sumpn' good today!!    Boober? RH? Gunner? Coffee? Boar? Ya all eatin' TV dinners, or what?  It's the old stand-by for me today...apple wood smoked chicky thighs, spring salad, tato salad, green tops, pickled beets, iced tea... :tongue:
Sorry reb nothing on the grill today I have a 12:30 tee time so if anything it'll be  a hot dog off of One of those club house hot dog rolling thingy machines burp-402.gif  :puke: :rotflmao:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya real quiet Rebs. Even though I made that ham and bean soup yesterday I may just throw some spare ribs on for something to do.  The sun is out but the temp just dropped a couple more degrees and it is only 33 out right now.  That is why I checked to see what is happening here...

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
who got the infra red grill here?  LPS I thinking maybe you, wondering if that is the way to go for a grill vs a regular grill.  pro cons etc please

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
who got the infra red grill here?  LPS I thinking maybe you, wondering if that is the way to go for a grill vs a regular grill.  pro cons etc please
no infra red here. just a gas and charcoal!!!!!!!! personally I think ya cant beat the old weber charcoal grill!!!!!!!!!!

no grillin today.........gonna be a ginny pig.....momma's gonna experiment with a new dish she seen on her phone!!!!!! :bonk: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no infra red here. just a gas and charcoal!!!!!!!! personally I think ya cant beat the old weber charcoal grill!!!!!!!!!!

no grillin today.........gonna be a ginny pig.....momma's gonna experiment with a new dish she seen on her phone!!!!!! :bonk: :rotflmao:

got that too, weber kettle.  just would like to replace the gas one I have.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We're STILL waiting for pics from the new smokey thingit!!   ;)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Had to work yesterday,  but I put a bunch of patio furniture and a free standing hammock in the truck and came our to the cabin. Man it's soggy out here but tonight it's brats and hot digity dogs on the weber.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cabin?! Man, youse guys all live the life of luxury!!!  :doah:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 extra thick pork steaks here with a pineapple we bought before Easter it was green an now barley ripe.Pork shoulder roasts are to big for 2 of us so I take steaks off em an can cut thickness we want.I'm doin em on the gas grill. Lazin on a sunday afternoon here at the lake Reb
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cripes!!! Just me and boring deck land here!!!!  :angry:  I need one of dem hot babe-ettes that HD is always postin' to liven things up!!  hubba_hubba-404.gif
« Last Edit: April 04/23/17, 01:32:08 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Cripes!!! Just me and deck land here!!!!  :angry:  I need one of dem hot babe-ettes that HD is always postin' to liven things up!!  hubba_hubba-404.gif
Thats all you need not knowin what to do or say just adroolin an starin she'd be outta there before you could say well hello there

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, go and play pitty-pat with Glenn boy!  :moon:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

got that too, weber kettle.  just would like to replace the gas one I have.  :happy1:
spend the money on a weber gas grill...............you wont regret it!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes weber is is good, ducane was too, had one of them too. they all get old and go bad for what ever reason so with that not sure what brand I'll go with yet.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
yes weber is is good, ducane was too, had one of them too. they all get old and go bad for what ever reason so with that not sure what brand I'll go with yet.
UN fortunately I have to ag ag agree wit 57! I got a used webber from a doc I did a deck for 6-8 years ago it was 3 years old then I bought all new?? V drip flavor slats and its better than any gas I ever used an as you may see long lasting,Just looked for the modle # its faded away!!
 Kinda like 57 just fadin away into oblivion!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I've had mine for 20 years......only thing I replaced has been them V thingys that protect the burner!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I've had mine for 20 years......only thing I replaced has been them V thingys that protect the burner!!!!!!!!!
Yah EH!! but the gas mine is powered with is Propane,Nottin like da gas dat powers yers.Those V slats are called flavor enhancers wit yer gas only you can eat anything burnt on it! Then smile an say dats good chit

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If they came out with a grill powered by BULL, you two would NEVER have to buy fuel!!  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

well if you would have been using it the last 19 years you might have replaced more!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

well if you would have been using it the last 19 years you might have replaced more!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pfffttt!!!!!!!!!! I use it rain snow sleet and rain........don't matter!!!!!! at least 2-3 times a week year round bucko!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Pfffttt!!!!!!!!!! I use it rain snow sleet and rain........don't matter!!!!!! at least 2-3 times a week year round bucko!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao:

That is the way I use them too!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

And you STILL can't grill right??!  :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :happybounce:
« Last Edit: April 04/23/17, 05:04:21 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

And you STILL can't grill right??!  :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :happybounce:
why you dirty rotten slug eatin...............$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&* face_plant-2139.gif training-087 :banghead: :fudd: :fudd: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: crazy-2239.gif doofus-2124.gif :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

Fess up now Thats the only shelter you got when the ole girl boots yer butt outta da house!! Thats where the this statement came in>>>"I use it rain snow sleet and rain."