Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900545 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
looks nummy dotch!!!! :happy1: of course that knife is there!!!! :rolleyes:

momma bought an 8 pack of chicken boobies at costco the other day!!!! when it quits raining....some of them are hitting the grill also!!!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Grilled butterflied pork chops, Betty crocker au gratin potatoes and corn. Found the chops in the reduced section and costed me 4 bucks.

I however don't have one of dem fancy knives!!! :pouty: :confused: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/19/22, 07:11:26 PM by glenn57 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh dat one from the red seed place!!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Grilled butterflied pork chops, Betty crocker au gratin potatoes and corn. Found the chops in the reduced section and costed me 4 bucks.

Have faith!!!! Through the power of Jesus, your life is about to change, my friend!!!!  :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: April 04/19/22, 07:01:14 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh my lighting is going to strike!!!!     :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So my wife came home from Costco with a 6 pac of what we thought were big AZZ chicken breasts. Turns out that where chicken tenders I think. Anyway grilled over charcoal with beans and rice a Roni!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
those are always good to eat!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
those are always good to eat!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
they remind me of buffalo wild wings nekked chicken tenders.......love them things.........wish i woulda had there parmesan and garlic dippin sauce!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That's looks awesome! Nummy!  :happy1:

Rice-a-Roni = delbert's fave side!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks good Glenn.  We need to fire up the grill. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wind finally went down below 40 mph so was time to grill again. Pork chops indirect smoked with some applewood, after being seared of course!  :happy1: Sunflower salad, mac salad & a baked tater w/Hope Creamery butter. Knocked Mrs. Cheviot out before she had a chance to paw me. I love it when a plan comes together... :coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Awe there's the ..k.  :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Oh yea... Looks yummy!!👍

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Have faith!!!! Through the power of Jesus, your life is about to change, my friend!!!!  :rotflmao:

Well dang, you guys are easy to please.  Jesus is probably rethinking the whole dying on the cross thing now?  :scratch: :scratch:   :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: we might be easy Leech, but we don't come cheap!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
After cleaning up under the yard last nite decided I'd better grill the lamborger I'd partially thawed Saturday nite. Time to get it done before it went out of code. Was fine altho it was dead still last nite, making the coals lite slower than anticipated. No problem, just make extra G&T's! :happy1: Nuke a few string beans, add Mrs. Gerry's steakhouse tater salad, mac salad & a dab of squash needing to be used up. Ruined a couple burgers to appease the wife which kept her from pulling any funny stuff. Was able eat my medium burger in peace.  :coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Grilled chicken burglars!! Momma had the BBQ sauce, I put the buffalo wild wings parmesan sauce on mine. Still waiting  :sleazy: :smoking: to get rewarded!! :sleazy:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So did you grind up some chicken?  Answer tomorrow.  You are probably already moving furniture.   :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So did you grind up some chicken?  Answer tomorrow.  You are probably already moving furniture.   :sleazy:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i wish........no she gets them at cashwise. pretty good too!!!! there 6 in a box with 3 shrink wrapped together.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sounds good! I'm betting glenn's reward is to sleep inside in Shadow's kennel... :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Grilled burgers and not the premade ones either!! :tut: ore Ida fries and fried onions!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mmmm...can almost taste it. Oh wait, I can't.  :sad:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
be a good time to whip up a batch of tater tot hot dish and add some cottage cheese to it!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
be a good time to whip up a batch of tater tot hot dish and add some cottage cheese to it!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
say now that might be good!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Yea only you!! :crazy: :doofus: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Yea only you!! :crazy: :doofus: :rotflmao:
they use it in lasagna!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Along with sweet pickles on the side. I can see it now... :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lasagna, now you have me thinking about that.  LOL   That looks great Glenn.  We had what I call Chuck's Chicken.  That is my brother.  We both bought Green Mountain, Daniel Boone pellet grills about 8 years ago.  Love them but they have their limitations.  They are not good for steaks but like a nice smoker/ grill/oven.   SO I put Lawry's, black pepper, I used some poultry seasoning that has been on the shelf for a long time, and garlic powder on both side of some thighs.  Put them on when the grill gets to 400 and leave them for 40 - 45 minutes.  They are great everytime. 

« Last Edit: May 05/04/22, 07:04:43 PM by LPS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I must have put more spices on that one.  LOL

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
they use it in lasagna!!!    :happy1: :happy1:
not the lasagna made in this house and I'd never order lasagna in a restaurant!! :mooning: :rotflmao: