Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's Wrong Wit Athletes!  (Read 60905 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I really like Stephanski but despise Watson.  It is too bad Stephanski is connected to the rapist.  I forgot about it or I would have tuned in to some of it last night.  So why does a loser like Watson get off on pushing a ref?  The Browns management has their head up their you know what.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I reckon the refs were afraid of being accused of making the game all about them by throwing out the "star" QB.  I hope all refs get a letter from the commissioner making it a 'point of focus' to no longer tolerate any contact from the players.  In my opinion, either hesitation or indecision from the refs at that critical play cost the NFL an opportunity to say they won't tolerate thugs in the league.  But this is only week two, and it is a long season.  :popcorn:

Stephanski is a smart guy and knows there are only 32 NFL HC jobs in the world - and he has one of them.  You are right, Browns management will eventually screw it up beyond all hope and Stephanski will take a hit (most NFL HCs eventually get fired), but if he plays his cards right, and over-achieves just a bit with a bunch of misfits, he'll get another whack at one of those other 31 jobs.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I was truly hoping to see him get lit up and knocked out for the season. The owner is the dirtbag that really deserves Karma slapping him down but that likely won't happen.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You got that right.  The team was doing just fine before they brought in this distraction for boat loads of money. 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Former NFL teammates Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson reflect on their 'lil orgy': '17 women in 12 hours'

Earlier this week, the former teammates went on Instagram Live and discussed a trip to the Dominican Republic, where they had a "lil orgy." Johnson and Owens said they went through "seventeen girls in twelve hours."

Owens thought it was twelve women, but Johnson had quite the reasoning for why he knew the exact number.  "You can't end sex on even numbers," OchoCinco said.

"I was done after about two or three though," the Hall of Famer Owens said, while Johnson couldn't contain his laughter. "I had to recoup. I had to recover, dog."  Owens also said he "had to take one for the team" as he "had the big girl."  "Sometimes, you gotta do that," Johnson said.  "Big girls need love, too," Owens responded.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Non story for a couple of reasons.....1) You can't believe a word they say 2) nobody cares.

It's a bigger non-story than Harbough and Michigan getting slapped on the wrist.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure where this belongs, so I'll stick it here. 

This is how WNBA player Sophie Cunningham showed up for her Phoenix Mercury game vs. the New York Liberty.  She ain't breakin' any laws, but maybe she's settin' up for her OnlyFans website after her playin' days are over.   :scratch:

Mercury's Sophie Cunningham sparks reaction on social media over pregame outfit

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: August 08/28/24, 12:32:53 PM by mike89 »

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
My answer is nuthin wrong wit dat athlete.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i personally think she's got to many clothes on!!!!!!!! :confused: :sleazy: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
She looks, well, athletic to me.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I like her, I like her a lot

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
amazon!!!
I can get her off of Amazon??  :happy1: If ya got it, flaunt it I say!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      But if she were sitting in your deer stand with you, you might miss dat turdy point buck.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
      But if she were sitting in your deer stand with you, you might miss dat turdy point buck.
:scratch: i'd just hope and pray my stand was strong enough!!!!!! :doah: :doah: :rolleyes:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Bodycam footage of Tyreek Hill's detention released.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bodycam-footage-tyreek-hills-detention-released

I don't know...  speeding, reckless driving (he was hauling  :moon: ), not following cops orders...  Asking for problems.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

I don't know...  speeding, reckless driving (he was hauling  :moon: ), not following cops orders...  Asking for problems.
But you heard him, I didn't do nutten!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
How about the dumbass kid that had a stolen gun and I think shot it at a party.  He was with NDSU.  He just gave up a possible career for acting like his dumbass homies. 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
How about the dumbass kid that had a stolen gun and I think shot it at a party.  He was with NDSU.  He just gave up a possible career for acting like his dumbass homies.

New details in an alleged shooting involving former NDSU Bison player

Court documents are detailing what led up to shots being fired near a home in north Fargo on Sunday morning.

Jaiden Pickett, 19, faces charges of terrorizing, reckless endangerment, and possession of a stolen firearm.

A judge set his bail at $50,000 Monday, and ordered him to have no contact with the victims.

On Sunday, September 8, just before 1:00 a.m., police were called to the 1200 block of 11th Street North for reports of shots fired.

Multiple witnesses tell police that Pickett got into argument with two people, before grabbing a Berreta Px4 Storm 9mm handgun from his waistband and firing at the home.

Court documents say two people were nearby the area where shots were fired and were almost hit.

Police say Pickett denied having and shooting a firearm. After a short period of time, Pickett wished to invoke his rights so no more questions were asked.

Documents say a search warrant for 1601 University Drive North, #411 was signed and executed. The warrant says police found a 9mm ammunition, as well as a stolen Beretta handgun matching the description of the firearm Pickett had.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And there ya go.  In Fargo.   Thanks Steve

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Fargo...  Dinkytown...  Pretty soon you won't be able to tell the difference.  Man, I hope that ain't the case.  :undecided:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

But you heard him, I didn't do nutten!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Dolphins' Tyreek Hill explains 4-word message "Let’s make a change" after bodycam footage of detention is released

Hill said if he wasn’t a celebrity athlete there would have been a different story playing out, suggesting he may have been shot or hauled off to jail.

The bodycam footage was released earlier Monday. The footage captured the intense moments which saw Miami-Dade Police officers stopping Hill, then taking him out of his vehicle and putting him in handcuffs as the situation escalated.

The Dolphins called for punishment for the officers involved in the incident.

Hey Tyreek...  How 'bout you simply roll y'er window down when the cop tells you to and leave it down - and NONE of this happens.

Its always someone else's fault.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Well if he wasn't an professional athlete he would have been arrested and charged with auto theft. Who besides athletes and dope dealers drive around Florida in a car like that?