Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: FISHING REPORT LAKES OAHE/SHARPE PIERRE AREA FOR MAY 23RD TO MAY 28TH 2017  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Hutch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Fishing & Hunting South Dakota's Lake Oahe and Lake Sharpe
FISHING REPORT LAKES OAHE/SHARPE PIERRE AREA FOR MAY 23RD TO MAY 28TH 2017

I took out a couple of WS guys Rick Korn and friend for a limit of walleyes catching most of the fish in around 10 fow on minnow/bouncer rigs. We fished both Sharpe and Oahe doing better on Sharpe. Then I went on to fish one of my favorite bunch of repeat customers the Owens and Roses from the Omaha Ne area for full possession limits of walleye and bass. Was just great to have these two couples back up again. We got the most fish on Sharpe again with some big wind but had a great time once again. We caught these fish also using propeller blades/minnows or crawlers. There is a real good bite on Sharpe and Oahe is going now so fishing either one can be rewarding. There was a lot of boat traffic over the memorial day weekend and this will probably continue so expect boat ramps in some area's to be busy. Fly's are out so a good repellent along with sun screen are good additions to a trip. Fishing in general is in full swing and the weather is generally better.

HUTCH'S GUIDE SERVICE

Hutch
Good fishing Hutch