Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 541841 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That little slap on the hand won't even be felt.  Which goes to show that it was completely worth it for them.  They got their man.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: The decision to roll out the “White Warrior” collection comes partially in response to how much the fan base has gravitated toward the “Winter Whiteout” theme over the past couple of seasons. In those games, the Vikings wore their white jerseys and white pants, finishing the look with their purple helmets.
In a release, Vikings director of brand and design Alicia Dreyer noted how the fan base was clamoring for a white helmet to tie everything together.

“It’s a two-year process to create new uniforms and helmets,” Dreyer said in a release. “We appreciate the fans’ patience and hope they are as proud and excited of the result as we are.”
  :cheerleader:
Sounds like Alicia Dreyer be a white supremacist!  :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have never heard anyone want white helmets.  I am completely against it.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Slap on the wrist. The laugh might very well be on them though if Cousins sucks this season.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I think they look pretty cool myself. Guess now you have heard of at least one.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
So the Fal-cones are stripped of a 5th round pick.  Yes, a slap on the wrist.  But I though everyone was hoping the Vikes would get MAJOR compensation for that violation.

Do the Vikes get that 5th round pick?  Something higher?  Nothing?

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
From what I heard we do not get anything in the deal. Pretty messed up considering how bad they hit the Dolphins when they talked to Brady.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
So the Fal-cones are stripped of a 5th round pick.  Yes, a slap on the wrist.  But I though everyone was hoping the Vikes would get MAJOR compensation for that violation.

Do the Vikes get that 5th round pick?  Something higher?  Nothing?
Probably like Carbon credits.  Sum body got to pay, but it means and does nothing.   :bonk:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I think they look pretty cool myself. Guess now you have heard of at least one.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
X 2!! :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
If the horns were purple I would like them better.