Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Words to live by....  (Read 11590 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, pretty much just like what Boober's talkin about here too. :happy1: Neighborhood watch signs up all around the lake as well. I think it was the guy in charge of the bi-annual paper that the lake assoc puts out that was mainly responsible for getting ours going. Not positive on the exact numbers but the last time I seen 'em, I think they said that a little better than 1/2 the residences that qualify were signed up. Not really that hard to tell if somone been around up here either, just look at the mailbox, the cubbyhole next to it has 2 or 3 Shoppers in it. Probably not going to get the PD or Mayo to admit that all that diversity could be a factor to the higher crime rate either are ya Reb. :tut: :thumbs:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Always been pretty careful about letting to much personal info out on the net, hence no FB or Twitter here ever.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yea I'd use it to mainly get info close to the cabin. Weather, snow ice things like that. Warn people there is iowa or holdinford riff Raff in the area!;; :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Who's from Holdingford?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
He just wants to know what to do when he burns his 'sketti.  :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Words to live by hummm :scratch: Let me tink bout dat :undecided:

I got it! :happy1:

"Da Bears" :blues brothers: kicked da Vikings  :moon: :moon:'s twice in 2018 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/02/19, 08:13:08 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea I'd use it to mainly get info close to the cabin. Weather, snow ice things like that. Warn people there is iowa or holdinford riff Raff in the area!;; :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  :bs: :tut: :moon: You mean just like I do to let them know that 1 of Hoffa's buddies is around? :rolleyes: ;) :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
  :bs: :tut: :moon: You mean just like I do to let them know that 1 of Hoffa's buddies is around? :rolleyes: ;) :rotflmao:

I heard dat Glenn got promoted :scratch:  Someone said dat day put um in charge of da goon squad now!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Who's from Holdingford?

Merc
He has a place over by Marcel & likes to give glenn  :bs: like the rest of us :happy1: ;) :laugh:, usually on the deer river/talmoon thread here. :sleazy:
« Last Edit: February 02/03/19, 10:03:22 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
You should've del, that really would have wound em up. People on nextdoor here talk about them nonstop as well.

I did point that out.  Didn't go as far as suggesting they pack heat when walking fifi though.  Maybe they should hire Reb's guard service.

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
                                             :popcorn:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yappy little dogs running loose = 'yote fast food. They gotta eat too.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 02/03/19, 09:29:12 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I put that in the google bar/web search!!!!!!!! seems complicated!!!!!!! :crazy: :confused: :pouty:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
You talkin to me? :scratch: :confused: ;) :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea kinda!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused:  :rolleyes:  :smiley: OK, here's what I found, google nextdoor, nextdoor neighborhood will appear in drop menu, click that & scroll to bottom of page & find Mn, click that then the cities in Mn will be in drop menu, click on the nearest town, ours here will be at bottom of page, click & sign up. :doofus:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused:  :rolleyes:  :smiley: OK, here's what I found, google nextdoor, nextdoor neighborhood will appear in drop menu, click that & scroll to bottom of page & find Mn, click that then the cities in Mn will be in drop menu, click on the nearest town, ours here will be at bottom of page, click & sign up. :doofus:
tanks.....your an all right guy I don't care what da rest of them say about ya!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
tanks.....your an all right guy I don't care what da rest of them say about ya!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

have not heard anyone say anything bad about him ever!!!!  :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :mooning: :pouty: :rolleyes: ;) :laugh:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

have not heard anyone say anything bad about him ever!!!!  :happy1: :happy1:
:happy1: :cool: :smiley:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

In Rochester, we are in Apple Hill.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Man, you guy's swing wide on topics....Yote's to Mr. Rogers neighborhood.....  :rotflmao:

I checked the nextdoor thing...nodda for my "hood"
I guess they don't have a location called "The Sticks"
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Man, you guy's swing wide on topics....Yote's to Mr. Rogers neighborhood.....  :rotflmao:

I checked the nextdoor thing...nodda for my "hood"
I guess they don't have a location called "The Sticks"
yea its all rebs fault!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe they figger that out in da sticks yer busy with skwirrels, turkeys, and new pets..... ;)

https://youtu.be/AGMGe3jQNjY

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

In Rochester, we are in Apple Hill.
Hey Del, are you in 1 at the lake too? :scratch: Just wonderin because I kind of tried to sign up for back home yday too, without much success. :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i'm not having much luck either. but I know I suck at technology so...………………... :bs: :mad1: :surrender: :surrender: