Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2019 twins  (Read 62314 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, tough to lose that 1. :pouty: I was thinkin the same thing on Dyson, he never looked like he ever relaxed. His pitches weren't even close. Be easier to forget if they can win each series with  KC, Atl, & Cleveland on the home stand 
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
That's cuz i was working and couldn't watch it....dang! What happened??!  :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That's cuz i was working and couldn't watch it....dang! What happened??!  :confused:
they scored more runs then the twins. :confused: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why don't you go stick yer head in a pot of yer WF 'sketti?!  :moon:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They were up 4-1 after the 8th inning when Duffy just barely squeaked out of & they brought in the new guy. He couldn't find the barn door so they brought Rogers in for the 3rd day in a row & he gave up the GW HR. :pouty: :sad: That's probably why they put Dyson in to begin with as they don't use relievers 3 days in row very often anymore. Back on the horse today though as they play the Braves @ 7:10 today at Target Field.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
What the HE!! can we do :scratch: to get rid of that :taz: squeak, Reb? :mad1: Some WD 40? Oil? Grease? ;) :rolleyes: ;D ;D

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, this might be a good start...... :rotflmao:

WTH doesn't FSN show info on DirecTV tell ya the Twinks game is NOT live??! Settled in last nite, FSN info say "Twins at Marlins"...so I sat and watched. After a short bit, realized with all the stuff happening, (Announcer saying "great afternoon for a game") it was the RERUN of the earlier game.... :mad1:  :bonk:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What the HE!! can we do :scratch: to get rid of that :taz: squeak, Reb? :mad1: Some WD 40? Oil? Grease? ;) :rolleyes: ;D ;D
:mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

WTH doesn't FSN show info on DirecTV tell ya the Twinks game is NOT live??! Settled in last nite, FSN info say "Twins at Marlins"...so I sat and watched. After a short bit, realized with all the stuff happening, (Announcer saying "great afternoon for a game") it was the RERUN of the earlier game.... :mad1:  :bonk:
I missed a little of the game the other night :bonk: :rolleyes: & it must've went a little late as they had a replay on within 90 minutes.  :crazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Guess it wasn't Rogers that gave up the GW'er as Harper & Stashak followed him. :bonk:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Guess it wasn't Rogers that gave up the GW'er as Harper & Stashak followed him. :bonk:
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  We did that last year once.  Watched the whole game.  Then talked to my baseball fan Blue and told him.  He said we didn't play today.  It was a rerun.  :rotflmao: :angry2:  It says up in the right hand corner Rebs.  I know that now.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure glad I didn't bet on it!!!  :doah: I'll haveta look for the rh corner stuff, thanks! It's on screen?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup I think it underneath the Logo or score or something.  But it is there.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What does it say? Rerun?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Replay I think is what it says.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What does it say? Rerun?
says rebs a doofus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :fudd: :fudd: Take that, squeak!! :tut:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup I think it underneath the Logo or score or something.  But it is there.

Yup, yer right. Couldn't be much smaller, just about had to put my nose on the screen to see it.
I just had a senior moment. Sat down to a nice ham sandwich with chips and chive cottage cheese, when I remembered I bought some non-store 'maters early this am so I could have a BLT for lunch.... :banghead:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds like a good lunch tomorrow.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
KC tonight, 7:10 1st pitch, Perez gets the start. :cheerleader:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Just dont gove the score away gunner,  reb might wanna watch it live tomorrow.. :happy1:  :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey! It was a senior moment! Just practicin'!!!  :bonk:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow! That was another  :crazy: game, thought they were gonna blow it there for a while. Perez, Thorpe, & Dyson all had problems throwin the ball where they wanted but May & Romo picked 'em up for a 11-9 win. :happy1: The top of the order did just about all the damage with Cruz & Kepler responsible for most the runs. A hour earlier tonight with Gibson gettin the ball.
« Last Edit: August 08/03/19, 11:15:32 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
kinda says something when a team has to score 11 runs to win?????? and its typically not the starting pitching.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah Perez gave up 5 all earned last night otherwise the starters had been good since they played the Yankees, 6-8 starts. I think they'd just about all been what they call "quality starts" these days. That's at least 6 innings & 3 or fewer runs.   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Another nice win(11-3) last night with Gibson going 6 2/3, only giving up 4 hits & 2 runs. :happy1: Harper got 1 out but the young guy who gave up the GW HR in the loss to the Marlins went 2 strong innings. :cool: Cruz, Polanco, & Kron did most of the damage at the plate. Odorizzi gets the ball today, a 1:10 start

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hotter'n a pistol! I bonked out before the game ended....*zzzzz* Now I can watch two games today!  ;)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Hotter'n a pistol! I bonked out before the game ended....*zzzzz* Now I can watch two games today!  ;)
Yeah, missed some of it myself :rolleyes: but caught the rest on the replay. ;D With the rain delay ( ~ 90 minutes) & the ceremony honoring Nathan, 1st pitch was more like 8 than 6.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It must've been a late decision to start Smeltzer instead of Odorizzi, bit of a odd game for the Twins lately in that it ended 3-0. :happy1: Rosario knocked in 2 & Castro had a solo HR. Tougher tests comin as it's Atlanta tomorrow & then Cleveland for 4 to wrap up the homestand. That's probably a big part of the reason IMO why they went with the young lefty today. :cool: