Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Just funnies.....  (Read 374184 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
      Every time we go in to Mankato, my wife asks if I need to stop at Scheels for anything. That poor girl has spent hours following me around sporting goods stores and home improvement stores.
I love our arrangement.  She grocery shops without  me! :happy1: Not sure why? :scratch: :sleazy:

And she won't go with to sporting goods shops or home improvement stores! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Most grocery shopping is done without me but I know why. I am totally clueless about prices. If I see a "SALE" sign on something, I'm buying it. My wife has been amazed at my lack of knowledge for years. I'll complain if a box of screws is $2 too high but I won't mind spending $3 on a can of peas.
      As a side note, I never knew there were so many different kinds of peas.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i've learned a whole lot about the fun and games grocery stores play with pricing since i started stocking shelves.

if Teals says its on sale.....it probably on sale at cashwise for cheaper........BUT is it worth the gas to drive 30 miles round trip. i do get discount coupons fore being an employee per month  10 % off and 3- 5%, and wed is senior old fogies day! 5% off.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here at the grocery store there are some retired people working and I know a lot of them.  They said they got bored sitting at home and went there just to see people and do something. 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i've learned a whole lot about the fun and games grocery stores play with pricing since i started stocking shelves.

if Teals says its on sale.....it probably on sale at cashwise for cheaper........BUT is it worth the gas to drive 30 miles round trip. i do get discount coupons fore being an employee per month  10 % off and 3- 5%, and wed is senior old fogies day! 5% off.
Sometime they run sales on over stock, or not moving product or stuff going out if date. Always check the dates on Sales items.  :happy1:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i wont speak for everyone, but some of the products i put on shelves move quite well.......... they just order twice as much when it goes on sale.  :doofus: :rotflmao:

yea some stuff is getting close to date...........but i have no idea how they know it....they do have 1 or 2 shopping carts they sell at deep discounts on past date stuff.......... i get some really good deals on coffee!!!! :sleazy:

as a matter of fact hoping when i get in monday that bag of pecan smoking pellets that was opened is still there!!!!!! :smoking: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
What's this? The grocery store thread?  :scratch:  :coffee:  :rotflmao:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: sounds like most members here! :rotflmao: :surrender:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
i wont speak for everyone, but some of the products i put on shelves move quite well.......... they just order twice as much when it goes on sale.  :doofus: :rotflmao:

yea some stuff is getting close to date...........but i have no idea how they know it....they do have 1 or 2 shopping carts they sell at deep discounts on past date stuff.......... i get some really good deals on coffee!!!! :sleazy:

as a matter of fact hoping when i get in monday that bag of pecan smoking pellets that was opened is still there!!!!!! :smoking: :happy1:
So your saying they don't have cameras to catch you damaging product to buy half price? 😜
They doesn't trust you with the price labeler, do they?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/13/24, 01:36:16 PM by Leech~~ »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

So your saying they don't have cameras to catch you damaging product to buy half price? 😜
They doesn't trust you with the price labeler, do they?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
yea dey got cameras. :rotflmao: but I know the blind spots! :happy1: :sleazy: And it's better then 1/2 price   :sleazy:

I don't get paid well enough for the operational functions of that price gizmo   :mooning:

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao:

~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
 :cold:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Ha

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: fortunately I don't have that problem.  :sleazy:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
The bit where you don't suck in y'er gut or that ya don't ever talk to other girls.   :bonk:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: da sucking in my gut. Girls can't wait to talk to ne! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: fortunately I don't have that problem.  :sleazy:
Oh ok, Ano Rexicia   :bs:   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :shocked: yep!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman