Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Takasaki Joins JT Outdoors Pro Staff  (Read 2077 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Feb 5, 2020

Angler Ted Takasaki Joins JT Outdoors Farmington, MN – Joe Bricko, President of JT Outdoors, announced that Hall of Fame fisherman Ted Takasaki has agreed to promote the products of JT Outdoors for 2020 and beyond. The JT Outdoors product line includes the revolutionary Hot Box rod system and many other innovative ice fishing accessories. Also included in JT’s product selection is a vast array of super-sensitive, high-performance open-water and ice-fishing rods.“JT Outdoors pioneered a new way of providing precision fishing rods to ice anglers and open-water anglers,” said Takasaki. “I am truly excited to get the opportunity to fish withsuch incredible rods that will help me detect every bite. The first time I tried a JT rod, I won the tournament!”Takasaki is a Legendary Fishing Hall of Famer and boasts a successful 30-plus year tournament career, loaded with multiple top 10 finishes. He still holds the all-time Professional Walleye Trail record for a one-day, 5-walleye catch of 53.2 pounds! Ted is considered one of America’s top multi-species anglers and is a popular television celebrity.For more information: www.jtodp.com
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Good ol' Ted...he sure gets around! Spent some time with him at the NW Sports show a few times some years back. He liked my Minnow Magic.  ;)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
MEH...…………... :scratch: :scratch: :rolleyes:

That's kinda how we feel about you...MEH.....  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ted is a really nice, helpful guy. Knows his stuff.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I told him about a blue and white rattle spoon called a "smurf". He just said "MEH".   ;)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed glenn "MEH" his nick name on the tour when he fished it was "tail pipe ted" at least thats what I herd on the water one day from another competitor as we were on a hot bite on oahe one year,,oh tail pipe was the 1st pro to earn sponsporship from toyota,I was present when ted rec'vd a $50k sponsor check for finishing in the top 5 at that tourny and almost witnessed his arse kicking for following other top contender pro's on the water that week.But he did a great job promoting himself,still does,thats business.