Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 504152 times)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
« Last Edit: August 08/01/21, 09:25:44 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
this COVID crap is getting freakin out of hand again.  :confused: :confused: :angry2: ya got Fauci blabbering its gonna get worse and others  :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla:.

somehow i new this was going to happen.  :confused: :doah: :censored: I WILL NOT MASK UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A few more wearing them in GR last week again. I'm afraid some will be talkin about another shut down pretty soon again if it keeps getting worse.  :crazy: That will slam the door on almost all of the little family businesses that got through it the last time. :pouty:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
A few more wearing them in GR last week again. I'm afraid some will be talkin about another shut down pretty soon again if it keeps getting worse.  :crazy: That will slam the door on almost all of the little family businesses that got through it the last time. :pouty:
:angry2: iffin they shut down these small businesses again, there better be a mutiny  and these businesses should tell them to pack sand. No way killjoy and that idiot we have for AG can fine all of them.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
First of all I don't believe a word he says anymore, secondly, if he does recommend one me thinks he'll get hung up by his testicles. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So, I take it you'll be heading up the protest and the nut squad?  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So, I take it you'll be heading up the protest and the nut squad?  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:. Mayhaps. :nerd: :nerd:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Spot on Dotch....nary a word about these 3rd world invaders invading our southern border then transported to a city near you with god knows what dieseases.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see Walmart now has mask needed signs back up....and Mayo just flipped back today.... when they do that, Captain Walz the Great will start the business crap again.  :doah:

https://kttc.com/2021/08/02/mayo-clinic-reinstates-mask-mandate-at-all-buildings/

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
my local pharmacist had a mask required sign up last week,not sure how another lock down will pan out if...figure it's coming with the mid term election's just around the corner, hopefully the far lefties can't cheat this time.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well dr fuddy duddy has been blowing his horn about masks but didnt think there'd be a shutdown.........one would think them idiots would know better after the last go round. :scratch: :censored: :mad1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed glenn,mask mandate for us sheep but funnel all these sick 3rd world folks all over our country unchecked or vetted.This current administration...well we all know.

Now this,coming our way?

Covid Live Updates: N.Y.C. to Require Vaccine Proof Indoors at Restaurants, Gyms
« Last Edit: August 08/03/21, 10:40:01 AM by snow1 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And away we gooooo!! Take away more rights. Wait for the trickle down in selected states effect...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/03/business/new-york-city-vaccine-requirements/index.html
« Last Edit: August 08/03/21, 02:18:58 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
well dr fuddy duddy has been blowing his horn about masks but didnt think there'd be a shutdown.........one would think them idiots would know better after the last go round. :scratch: :censored: :mad1:

What would your plan of attack be?

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
And away we gooooo!! Take away more rights. Wait for the trickle down in selected states effect...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/03/business/new-york-city-vaccine-requirements/index.html
One thing for private companies to require it. But when the gubmint starts doing it  :crazy:  :angry2:. What is next concentration camps for the unvaccinated. Boy you want to talk about discrimination. Not always about color of skin.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

One thing for private companies to require it. But when the gubmint starts doing it  :crazy:  :angry2:. What is next concentration camps for the unvaccinated. Boy you want to talk about discrimination. Not always about color of skin.

Well said! :happy1:  I'm in agreement with ya 100%, JB. I'm all for the COVID shot (especially after my Mom died from it), but where do you draw the line on human rights? What's gonna happen can't always be stopped by trying to force folks into it. Like forcing religion or political ideas on some, it just won't work.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Exactly!

Or getting Glenn to eat cottage cheese.... :rotflmao: :bonk:

Yup, I knew it....we just went backwards to chapter one. Masks required just about everyhere here starting this week. I think, business wise, if they push anymore, especially business/restaurant wise, it's gonna get REAL ugly real quick. I'm going into recon/deployment mode tomorrow.

https://kttc.com/2021/08/03/mask-requirement-in-olmsted-county-government-buildings-effective-aug-4/
'

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear about your Mom Reb. I've been on the fence over the shot since the beginning.  We as a family had rona back in April ( which was a bad head cold basically) , but nonetheless had to stay home for 10 days. My issue is getting forced to get the shot, ya I've been getting the flu shot for years, but was never pressured to get it, it did help tho. As far as masks so be it, around work or out in small towns in greater MN, nobody follows it anyway, from what I see..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Bobber. Kinda fudged up our Christmas. I buried her Dec. 22. One of the worst parts was returning her gifts to the store. Lost it at the service desk. :cry:

I'll go back to the mask here, even though I hate it. Lotsa folk in store today with 'em on, at least 50% I'd guess.
« Last Edit: August 08/03/21, 09:13:35 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Bobber. Kinda fudged up our Christmas. I buried her Dec. 22. One of the worst parts was returning her gifts to the store. Lost it at the service desk. :cry:

Dang! Horrible time. :cry:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Dang! Horrible time. :cry:

2nd that...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

I'll go back to the mask here, even though I hate it. Lotsa folk in store today with 'em on, at least 50% I'd guess.
Dang horrible time for sure. I am about to lose it just thinking about it.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear about your Mom Reb. I've been on the fence over the shot since the beginning.  We as a family had rona back in April ( which was a bad head cold basically) , but nonetheless had to stay home for 10 days. My issue is getting forced to get the shot, ya I've been getting the flu shot for years, but was never pressured to get it, it did help tho. As far as masks so be it, around work or out in small towns in greater MN, nobody follows it anyway, from what I see..
As far as having the rona and the vaccine. You already have the antibodies after having the rona. If you are skeptical on the vaccine you don't need it. The Clevend clinic did a study on it showing that the antibodies are still present. Even a year later.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry Reb, somehow or other my mom survived it.