Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503799 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope via a forehead scan... :rolleyes:

Anally is most accurate.   Bend over.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
:bonk:

As in, I am going to go for a drive and see how many Covidiots are up here fishing instead of obeying the Governers stay at home order. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder if it has anything to do with the warmer weather in California?
Possibly although it wasn't that warm in Ca, esp the northern part, in March.   He discusses that in the article.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
:bonk:

As in, I am going to go for a drive and see how many Covidiots are up here fishing instead of obeying the Governers stay at home order.

Good idea!  Are you taking the missus and the Covidot sniffing K-9's?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, gas is down to $1.64 here.....and we can't go anywhere.  :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I see where they are going to take everyone's temperature when they come to work at place of employment
you work weekends right?? Do there gonna check Yea for Saturday night fever?? :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Sure we can! We gotta make another emergency wool drop at Delbert's in the Studebaker!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
$1.77 here today and I see crude is still dropping, something over $20.00 a barrel I think
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Sure we can! We gotta make another emergency wool drop at Delbert's in the Studebaker!  :happy1:

That's right! And guess what? Charlies is doing out-the-door lunches & dinners!!!    :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Well, daughter has a spinning wheel and is sheltering in place....  How about the black stuff?  She is a knitter...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The Black stuff????  Del you do scare me at times.  SO what the heck is black stuff?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He isn't talking Mexican black tar heroin is he??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! :shocked:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He never ceases to amaze me so could be.  He is not as mild as he comes across!! 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Black Gold!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He never ceases to amaze me so could be.  He is not as mild as he comes across!!

And look what he said about the takings temps...... :doah:

I hope via a forehead scan... :rolleyes:

Anally is most accurate.   Bend over.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Well, daughter has a spinning wheel and is sheltering in place....  How about the black stuff?  She is a knitter...

If you're serious Del (& I know I always am... :rotflmao:) I'd be more than happy to give her some. Some of the spinners have really liked the natural colored Cheviot wool. I just really like getting rid of it. It's raw wool, still in the grease as they say. PM me if you'd like and we could see how to arrange "a drop" sometime. Just saw my shearer go by with the wool bagger on behind his truck. Must not be abiding by the social distancing rules. He talked about shearing up at the U. That'd be about the last place I'd go right now.  :confused:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow! She could make wool facemasks for COVID!  :shocked:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Somethin' funny goin' on down here.....been seein' a couple different choppers flying in and out today, not Mayo One or North Memorial.  Looks almost like a Gazelle, with enclosed tail rotor, and it's a 4 blade.
Also, saw four or five C-130's winging in....but never saw 'em going out. And, the strangest, an all white single engine fixed-wing that's making oblong circuits all day....looks like a Cessna Skyhawk. Those are favorites of the FBI for surveillance of cities. I'm gonna glass it when it goes over again as it's flying pretty low. No wing ID, I'll haveta try to get a tail # to look up.....(Which come back to fake co's if it's FBI anyway)and see if it's got a camera pod on belly or a dirtbox. Went over four time tonite while I was sitting out front for an hour. Who knows what could be going on?!   :cool:
« Last Edit: March 03/31/20, 07:53:08 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

If you're serious Del (& I know I always am... :rotflmao:) I'd be more than happy to give her some. Some of the spinners have really liked the natural colored Cheviot wool. I just really like getting rid of it. It's raw wool, still in the grease as they say. PM me if you'd like and we could see how to arrange "a drop" sometime. Just saw my shearer go by with the wool bagger on behind his truck. Must not be abiding by the social distancing rules. He talked about shearing up at the U. That'd be about the last place I'd go right now.  :confused:
I haven't asked her yet, so not sure how serious, but it wasn't just a joke.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well my faith in Humanity is restored.  Just took a drive past Vidas and Frontier landings.  Noone there.  But the barricades are up and they put the dock beside them so noone moves them again.  Went through town and the trucks and boats that were staying here look to be gone.  Wonderful.  Maybe we can avoid catastrophe here.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Somethin' funny goin' on down here.....been seein' a couple different choppers flying in and out today, not Mayo One or North Memorial.  Looks almost like a Gazelle, with enclosed tail rotor, and it's a 4 blade.
Also, saw four or five C-130's winging in....but never saw 'em going out. And, the strangest, an all white single engine fixed-wing that's making oblong circuits all day....looks like a Cessna Skyhawk. Those are favorites of the FBI for surveillance of cities. I'm gonna glass it when it goes over again as it's flying pretty low. No wing ID, I'll haveta try to get a tail # to look up.....(Which come back to fake co's if it's FBI anyway)and see if it's got a camera pod on belly or a dirtbox. Went over four time tonite while I was sitting out front for an hour. Who knows what could be going on?!   :cool:
you ever get around to figuring out your mystery???? it be kinda interesting to know!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, not yet! That same fixed wing went over this am right before sunrise...no mistaking it. Sure ain't out for a joyride....and it's no student-flying plane, either, not at the crack of dawn. Pretty distinct sounding engine.  Same route, east to west and back. Airport from here is direct south, so most planes run a North-south course, another odd thing.  Hope it ain't ME they're watching... :censored:
« Last Edit: April 04/01/20, 10:13:23 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
AHA!!! I ain't cuckoo! That's the SAME plane...a Skyhawk! Just not all white... :shocked:

https://youtu.be/qHDl64veb20

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: dirty rotten scrondrels!!!!!!! :censored:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 I wonder :scratch: if it might not have something to do with the Mayo Dr. who was arrested @ the Mpls/St Paul airport recently for helping some terrorists. :confused: Maybe their still worried about having a sleeper cell there. :crazy:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Who knows?! Nothing would surprise me around here. I always warned 'em at work that the easiest way for a terrorist to get here here is book thru the Mayo International
Patient Center...had a girlfriend that worked in that dept. As long as they paid the cash up front (required of all international patients) they were in!
I'll keep watchin' them while they're watchin' us...wonder if I can get an Aston Martin?  Or maybe a Walther PPK with a silencer?  :cool:     :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/01/20, 10:40:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Keep mooning them as they fly over.  Maybe you will become famous...    :sleazy:

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb, you better get to the store and pick up enough rolls of tin foil to cover your ceilings, also hanging pop cans from the ceiling will scramble the radio waves.
Good luck.
« Last Edit: April 04/01/20, 10:46:31 AM by Cooperman »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Keep mooning them as they fly over.  Maybe you will become famous...    :sleazy:

Naa, don't care to see a .30 cal nose out thru a side port.... :doah: I'll hold up Glenn's pic with an arrow pointing north instead.   :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Reb, you better get to the store and pick up enough rolls of tin foil to cover your ceilings, also hanging pop cans from the ceiling will block the radio waves.
Good luck.

Hey, now THAT's a good idea, Coop! Reflect right back at 'em! Beat 'em at their own game!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: April 04/01/20, 10:47:44 AM by Rebel SS »