Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503307 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm thinking the fed bailout is like 900 billion, not 9 billion.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Contrary to popular beliefs the money will at some point run out.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well l better get some of that!! :confused: I'm on a fixed income nowadays, and there'd be hell to pay iffin I gotta resort to buying grain belt beer. training-087 :banghead: :confused: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
well l better get some of that!! :confused: I'm on a fixed income nowadays, and there'd be hell to pay iffin I gotta resort to buying grain belt beer. training-087 :banghead: :confused: :rotflmao:
Glenn takes his turn in the Covid Bailout Booth...  :bonk:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wonder how that is going to go.................
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Suck it, Timmy & Keithy... :angry2:

https://alphanewsmn.com/video-walz-pushes-bars-and-restaurants-to-the-breaking-point/?amp_markup=1&__twitter_impression=true&s=03

Keep Voting Blue.  Their the best at telling you how to live, um guiding you through life!  :bonk: :bonk:
And then just the opposite of what they tell you to do.  :angry2:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I think they all need to band together open up and see them in court all the way to the SCOTUS. Enough of them ripping our liberties and freedoms from everyone!  :angry2:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
HH at our favorite local watering hole was pretty busy yday, 1 side was elbow to elbow with 15-20 people & hardly a mask in sight. :crazy: :scratch: :doah: :bonk: The other had 5, maybe 10, people that were following the guidelines so..................................... :confused: this re-opening may be a short affair. :pouty:  We'll see I guess :rolleyes:, sure hope not!!
« Last Edit: December 12/18/20, 08:45:21 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I think they all need to band together open up and see them in court all the way to the SCOTUS. Enough of them ripping our liberties and freedoms from everyone!  :angry2:

Ideally you are correct. However these guys have been under reduced income here in Minnesota since March. Where does the money come from to fight with? The government also holds the license over their heads.

No, their only hope is public opinion. A well published march on the capitol covered by the national media would help. But it's easier to be keyboard cowboys (the general public) and complain then to actually get off the coach and do something.

Sad to say but Walz will win this one also.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sad but true.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Such B.S., here in chamberlain south dakota every resturant bar,bank etc is open,infact nothing is shut down no masks either,seems only the demo states and cities are the culprits of lock down its killing minnesota's businesses/lives are up ended.

walz is a low life tool,ellison is a  muslim racist pos,didn't see ellison shut down the mosques during prayer last time I was in the cities just christian churches.good grief!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Such B.S., here in chamberlain south dakota every resturant bar,bank etc is open,infact nothing is shut down no masks either,seems only the demo states and cities are the culprits of lock down its killing minnesota's businesses/lives are up ended.

walz is a low life tool,ellison is a  muslim racist pos,didn't see ellison shut down the mosques during prayer last time I was in the cities just christian churches.good grief!

South Dakota is lucky to have you.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah well when I come back to mn I'm perpared....just for the idiots in charge.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Come on, Strippers have to eat too!  :sleazy:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so someone needs to help me understand this!!! :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: at the beginning it was my understanding that goal was a vacine............now that its here........its not

what gives?????? am i missing something. :doah: :scratch: :embarrassed:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

They will stop saying all is bad and life sucks. Right after Biden's sworn in.  Wait for it!  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

They will stop saying all is bad and life sucks. Right after Biden's sworn in.  Wait for it!  ;)
but even biden is saying it. And as I understand it he's going to push this mask thing harder. :doofus:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
who knows??   :scratch:  :crazy: :confused:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
They are getting us ready for the big reset.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Seen on the news this morning that Pfizer signed another deal with the WH for another 100,000,000 doses. To be delivered after the 1st 100,000,000 are finished being delivered in March. Now with Moderna's being approved & Astrazeneca as well as Johnson & Johnson both expected to have 1 soon, they were talkin 300-400,000.000 doses available by June or July. Lot's of decisions to be made on who gets what & when not to mention the logistics of moving it all where & when they want. An early hurdle for Pfizer was they couldn't get enough vials, caps, & seals to keep up with their production.  :crazy:
« Last Edit: December 12/23/20, 02:57:00 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

No doubt it will be a huge improvement!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh man am i glad i'm retired. this covid vacine is going to be a pain in the azz for employees and employers.  :doah:

just read an article in the paper that the EEOC has declared employers can fire employees who refuse to get the covid shot. only exceptions are for disabilities and religious beliefs. if they dont do the shot the employer is required to try and find a reasonable accomodation which gets messy at times. if they cant reasonably find that accomodation, and the employer can prove none exists, the employee can lose his job. in the shop enviroment i'm accustomed to you cant work from home so this is going to be a nightmare.

this retired life is lookin better every day!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
There's been a LOT of talk about this on CNBC in the mornings ever since Pfizer's vaccine was getting ready to be approved & I was wondering how the courts would view this issue. I was thinking that this could get real messy right from the beginning.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
There's been a LOT of talk about this on CNBC in the mornings ever since Pfizer's vaccine was getting ready to be approved & I was wondering how the courts would view this issue. I was thinking that this could get real messy right from the beginning.
oh yea it will.........especially knowing the employees i represent........and knowing what the contracts have for work rules......UFFDA!!!! the employers have a right and responsibilty to provide a safe work environment.
that covers alot of areas!!!!! and workers arent going to win this one.