Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503867 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Restaurants

Indoor dining at bars and restaurants can open at 50 percent capacity, with a maximum of 150 people. Parties of no more than six people must remain six feet from other parties; bar seating is open to parties of two; reservations are required; and establishments must close dine-in service by 10 p.m.

this was from his talk and this one says nothing about reservations??
you need to read that again Mike,bright after parties of 2, what are the next 3 words?? :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
You ever wonder if Good King Walz realizes that he might have gone too far with some of his edicts and orders - that they often don't make logical sense - but won't reverse them on a point of principle, like a baseball umpire who refuses to change an obviously erroneous call.   :scratch:

First he would have to care what the peons in his kingdom think.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Restaurants

Indoor dining at bars and restaurants can open at 50 percent capacity, with a maximum of 150 people. Parties of no more than six people must remain six feet from other parties; bar seating is open to parties of two; reservations are required; and establishments must close dine-in service by 10 p.m.

you need to read that again Mike,bright after parties of 2, what are the next 3 words?? :scratch:

I did, but what I posted other wise is another page...  from msn
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Restaurants

I did, but what I posted other wise is another page...  from msn
thats kinda my point!!!  :scratch: :scratch: so where do you need reservations, at a resturant or bar or both???????????????????????????????? :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
as i said before I think it will for eating...  just guessing til I read something..  sorry I can't do better, when I find it I'll post it unless someone else finds out..  not trying to confuse ya Glenn

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
https://www.kare11.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/minnesota-restaurants-to-reopen-at-50-percent-capacity/89-586847f5-904a-44de-9c4e-a0e4e8a90814

this is from Ch 11 and it's saying Glenn's buddy hasn't talked yet cause of the crap out east...  sad state this country is in... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They had a short pc about the vaccines on the local news channel early today. It said that Cerro Gordo County, Mason City, had successfully distrubuted almost all of the 1st round of doses they got just last week. Granted it didn't say that it all was in peoples arms yet & that seems to be the hardest part of the program. It did go on to say that Ia was doin a much better job(~50%) of getting it in needles than Mn (~30%). :scratch: :rolleyes:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
They had a short pc about the vaccines on the local news channel early today. It said that Cerro Gordo County, Mason City, had successfully distrubuted almost all of the 1st round of doses they got just last week. Granted it didn't say that it all was in peoples arms yet & that seems to be the hardest part of the program. It did go on to say that Ia was doin a much better job(~50%) of getting it in needles than Mn (~30%). :scratch: :rolleyes:

But again, Size matters. Cerro Gordo County’s population is about 46,400.  Lets just do um, Rochester, MN 113,913    :doah:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
That's true & I think the #'s on total vaccinations for each state was something like almost 60,000 down here to just over 90,000 up there. :scratch:
« Last Edit: January 01/07/21, 08:44:50 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I think he needs to pay more attention to getting people vaccinated and less to this other stuff.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I think he needs to pay more attention to getting people vaccinated and less to this other stuff.
dam this will be twice n the same week i've agreed with Del!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

what i'm reading is that they are putting it in the hands of pharmacies like walgreens and CVS and they dont have enough people to give the shots. now there trying to get small local pharmacies on board,

why doesnt this Malcolm and Ehrsmann get out and help!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just read Cub pharmacy's will now give the shots when they get them... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Gottlieb has been in favor the bigger retail pharmacies like Walgreens, CVS, & Walmart having a hand in it since before Pfizer's even came out. They already have a large part of what should be needed working so it would be a much smoother process getting the vaccines out. Why not give it a try, it can't hurt & may even go better than expected. Even they would most likely need to hire extra help though.
« Last Edit: January 01/07/21, 12:22:32 PM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Curious, has anyone heard why there is such a huge difference in the way these vacines have to be stored?? I mean from storing from near 80 below to room temperature. :scratch: :scratch:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Curious, has anyone heard why there is such a huge difference in the way these vacines have to be stored?? I mean from storing from near 80 below to room temperature. :scratch: :scratch:
Brother says it's because of the different adjuvants the vaccines are blended with, different temps are required to keep it stable. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html
« Last Edit: January 01/07/21, 12:17:22 PM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Brother says it's because of the different adjuvants the vaccines are blended with, different temps are required to keep it stable. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html
:happy1: makes sense!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/gov-walz-offers-pathway-to-wind-down-his-emergency-powers

our Gov. trying to leave a legacy behind??

They keep pounding the drum of getting the kids back in schools as some big goal. Kids schooling is being handled with a process that is in place and the safest place for them right now. Lets worry a bit more about people losing their jobs and all they have, and businesses closing first how about!  :surrender: :surrender:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
and walz sure likes them masks...... :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: thinkin if he has is way that'll be in place for the rest of his term. :pouty:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
and walz sure likes them masks...... :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: thinkin if he has is way that'll be in place for the rest of his term. :pouty:

The upside is it's going to be a single term. We can't get this guy outa office quick enough.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

The upside is it's going to be a single term. We can't get this guy outa office quick enough.

No, I think it will be a long time before the Burgermeisters will go out of fashion in MN.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

and i'm gonna help!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
#metoo. We've been raped enough!  :surrender:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

We're just getting started...

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

and i'm gonna help!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
same here...

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 Wife told me yesterday that Tim jung sale wants to make his mandates law now.  :crazy:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

We're just getting started...

As much as I would like to care about what is happening nationally watching Minnesota is depressing enough. We are watching a slow motion train wreck here. He is spending hundreds of millions on Covid, closing businesses that pay hundreds of millions in taxes, plans to spend hundreds of millions in recovery. In administrations past it was just little paper cuts of spending, this guy is amputating whole limbs. It's a bloodbath of lost & spent tax money that will have a HUGE effect on how this state operates. In addition we still have the Floyd upcoming riots we will need to recover & and pay for coming.

No, the clown about to be elected will only replace the clown presently in office. The only real disconnect is both have moved the needle further away from the people.
« Last Edit: January 01/09/21, 07:56:15 AM by dutchboy »