Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503398 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It should be after you get the vaccine, you shouldn't have to wear a mask. But the nanny states and Fauci say otherwise.  :crazy:
« Last Edit: March 03/24/21, 12:54:42 PM by Jerkbiat »
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
It should be after you get the vaccine, you should have to wear a mask. But the nanny states and Fauci say otherwise.  :crazy:
why is that?? Supposedly after the second shot and the 14 days after your supposed to be immune from rona for a while. :scratch:
Not sure your thinking on that???
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
What I've read glenn is they're (CDC or whoever) afraid there's a tiny chance you still may be able to transmit COVID after getting the shot. Emphasis on "afraid". I have work to do, bills to pay and a life to live. No effing time to be afraid.  :rolleyes:

Buddy just got his first Moderna shot yesterday. He said word has it that in about 2 weeks there will be vaccine all over the place in this area so that one can pick and choose the preferred type in addition to not driving all over God's creation to get it. I plan on continuing my COVID therapy routine until then. My quinine supply is in good shape altho I need to pick up some more vitamin D today. I haven't had a serious cold or flu (no flu shots) in the 3 winters since I started taking that. It also helps keep the winter doldrums away.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What I've read glenn is they're (CDC or whoever) afraid there's a tiny chance you still may be able to transmit COVID after getting the shot. Emphasis on "afraid". I have work to do, bills to pay and a life to live. No effing time to be afraid.  :rolleyes:

Buddy just got his first Moderna shot yesterday. He said word has it that in about 2 weeks there will be vaccine all over the place in this area so that one can pick and choose the preferred type in addition to not driving all over God's creation to get it. I plan on continuing my COVID therapy routine until then. My quinine supply is in good shape altho I need to pick up some more vitamin D today. I haven't had a serious cold or flu (no flu shots) in the 3 winters since I started taking that. It also helps keep the winter doldrums away.
:happy1: :happy1: Yea there's a chance you can fall and break your neck to  :pouty: flipping dill rods.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Or you could get run over crossing the street too!!  :crazy: :pouty:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I just about did a few weeks back when my  :censored: mask fogged my glasses up so I couldn't see! They probably would've called it a COVID related death... :bs:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It should be after you get the vaccine, you should have to wear a mask. But the nanny states and Fauci say otherwise.  :crazy:
why is that?? Supposedly after the second shot and the 14 days after your supposed to be immune from rona for a while. :scratch:
Sorry Glenn, That was a fat finger. It was supposed to say shouldn't. I fixed it now.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry Glenn, That was a fat finger. It was supposed to say shouldn't. I fixed it now.
:happy1: :happy1: hey i can relate to that!!!!!!!!! only difference is I get beat up here by some unnamed sources!!!!! :confused: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :mad1: :taz: :taz: :taz:

at least my dogs love me!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
That's OK, JB, cause there was 1 of us that figured that out. ;) :rolleyes: ;D

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
So...I signed up to get my name on the list for my shots.
I got an email saying that I can get it now. I followed all the prompts to get the shots till the very last screen.... I would have to travel to Burnsville, Rochester, Mankato, St. Paul or St. Cloud to get it.

Would you travel over an hour and a half to get the shots?  :scratch:
i did. Roch to va in Minneapolis. My sil went from st paul to Fergus falls...twice

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Punctuation's, can save lives!  :happy1:

Let's eat, Grandma.
Let's eat Grandma.
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I've gotten 2 notifications in the last week that Im able to get the shot, just not sure yet.. I probably will tho, I havnt passed up a flu shot for many years.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
We keep forgetting that these vaccines are authorized for emergency use only.  The studies are not complete.  Or put another way... everyone who takes the shots IS part of the study.  That is why they make you sign a waiver of liability in case things go south.

I know doctors who are not taking the shot because the studies are not complete.

There is a valid school of thought - which gets ZERO coverage in the news - that says WAIT, or DON'T take the shot at all if you are not in a high risk group for death or complications due to covid.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
my daughter works at the st cloud hospital. she has told me the infectious desease doctor wont take the shot because of what you stated SteveO.

but here is how my perspective of it is......... a big majority of this in my mind is it is  :bs: politics. and frankly until we reach this magic goal the CDC, dept of health and king Jung walz had predetermined, some of these things, like masks arent going away. so by getting the shot..and reaching the goal post that keeps moving is about the only way we will get our freedoms back.

i dont see any movement out there to just tell them to take a hike, pizz up a rope and completely not comply with these orders...so its not going to change until these vacine goals are reached.......... and to be honest, i'm not sure there going t o move the goal posts again anyway. :mad1: :bs: :pouty:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: :tut: hey............. :banghead: :banghead: i take it as its written. except when YOU tell me what color something is!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                   :tut: :mooning: :mooning: :smoking:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
In all reality there are not very many Drs. that are not getting the shot.  It is usually the ones like my friend told me his Dr. or other stories like that.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
We keep forgetting that these vaccines are authorized for emergency use only.  The studies are not complete.  Or put another way... everyone who takes the shots IS part of the study.  That is why they make you sign a waiver of liability in case things go south.

I know doctors who are not taking the shot because the studies are not complete.

There is a valid school of thought - which gets ZERO coverage in the news - that says WAIT, or DON'T take the shot at all if you are not in a high risk group for death or complications due to covid.
That is correct Steve O. That is a big part of it for us. My S-I-L is a PA and she says to stay away from it. She refuses to get it and says she would rather lose her job than take the vaccine. She is one smart lady and I trust whet she says long before I trust all theses idiots on TV or in the gubmint telling me otherwise.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

That is correct Steve O. That is a big part of it for us. My S-I-L is a PA and she says to stay away from it. She refuses to get it and says she would rather lose her job than take the vaccine. She is one smart lady and I trust whet she says long before I trust all theses idiots on TV or in the gubmint telling me otherwise.
i hear you all the way JB. i'd also be alot more concerned about these vacines if there where or was more reports of really bad reactions or severe illnesses or deaths related to the shots?????/

even with all the current tried and true meds..there is always a possiblity of an allergic reaction. read any labels or the 4 page paperwork you get when you recieve meds. or even pay attention when they adverise meds on the tuube........there is always that blurb at the end about possible side affects. 

fact is with any meds when there getting the testing, approval, if they tested a 1000 people and 2 have a reaction to it it has to be reported!!!!

AND no....... I'M still not promoting the rona shot!!!! :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Just like "15 days to flatten the curve" and save the hospitals from overcrowding turned into "the country is closed until further notice..." 

So to has "emergency authorization to distribute the vaccine" to those most vulnerable to covid complications without complete testing turned into "When can I get my kids vaccinated?" 

People have lost their ability to think independently and critically.

P.S.  I know there are doctors who are willing to tell their patients one-on-one about their opinions regarding the vaccine, but very few of them are willing to go on the record publicly with their opinion.  Cancel culture is just too strong right now to stick your neck out.  Kinda like the French Revolution.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my second shot yesterday.  Pfizer.  Arm didn't get as sore this time.  And those ads on TV are unreal aren't they?   By the time they get done with all of the warnings and bad side effects I have forgotten what the drug is even for!!!   

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I am a pretty cynical person but I know I would be dead several times over if it weren't for science and modern medicine. I have a tendency to think the people developing and promoting the covid vaccines are good rather than evil.

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my second shot yesterday.  Pfizer.  Arm didn't get as sore this time.  And those ads on TV are unreal aren't they?   By the time they get done with all of the warnings and bad side effects I have forgotten what the drug is even for!!!
I saw Jay Leno as the opening speaker at a convention several years ago. He highlighted all those symptoms and sort of connected them to first dates on an internet dating services. Funny as hell, especially when he brought up explosive diarrhea.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I bet that was a hoot.   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
my wife got her appt for the rona shot april 14th. she called the thrifty white here in cold spring........... a waiting list of 1600 people! :doofus: :doofus: wouldnt even put her on a list and they want you to sign up on line.  :scratch: :doofus:

i get mine this thursday.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
which shot??
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
we are both getting the pfizer vacine..it seems to be the preffered vacine of centracare. although my daughter who works at the hospital got the J & J one. i asked how, she said perks of working at the hospital??????????

she did say she felt worse the day after the shot then when she actually had the rona!!!!!!