Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Interesting....  (Read 1991 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Which would you choose?  :scratch:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Gimme the cash.

Hunting is special because it only comes around once a year - twice if you hunt turkeys.  Hunting everyday would remove the anticipation, which is a big part of the fun for me.

Yes, I know...  If you love your career you'll never work a day in your life.   But if you were required to produce on deadline for your job, that might take some of the fun out of it too, or at least it would for me.

Always getting tags?  I s'pose if I had aspirations to hunt big game out west, that might be appealing.  But for me, I'm content hunting big game in MN and we are blessed with plenty of public land such that I don't have to pay through the nose to lease land or hunt on a private sanctuary.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Boink the let's go fishing girls. :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :super smiley:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Gimme da cash. Den I could pay off everything and hunt and fish more.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I will take the cash.