Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Lots of deer moving and scraping  (Read 1765 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Not too much action Saturday night so we went to a different location today and deer were abundant.  My son said he lost count when he got over 20.  I didn't see that many and I wasn't all that far from him. 

That's frost on the swamp, not a lake.

I didn't see the buck that made these scrapes.  I took the picture from my stand.

This could be considered a herd.  Actually there were 6 but two didn't make the picture.

Couple more years for this guy.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline MN RACK ATTACK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Are these from the new trail cams?
2020 Big Buck Slayer

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
No, I took them with my I phone.  I have some from the new camera.  I have only looked at one card so far. (I have three others) and so far they look good. I will post them on the other thread.  Here's a teaser. I haven't tried zooming in or anything else yet.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yup, the deer are moving!
If I had a dash cam, I could have posted pictures of the one I smoked with the car this morning.  :doofus:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh no!!!  you have had a heck of a summer!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
oh no!!!  you have had a heck of a summer!!

Yup Mikey....I can defiantly say that 2020 SUCKS!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Bummer HD, as long as your ok.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad you are ok HD.  That is a big deal hitting a deer.  How did the car turn out?  Can you still drive it?

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Glad you are ok HD.  That is a big deal hitting a deer.  How did the car turn out?  Can you still drive it?
It took out the headlight bracket, the turn signal and crinkled up the fender. So not real bad. I checked it out good and nothing was leaking, so I drove it to the cities today... nothing pulling funny. It was more of a "he hit me" than I hit him... but he still died.. I've been trying to glue it back together with gorilla glue, so we'll see..

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Put an orange bulb back in the turning marker and some clear Gorilla tape and your mileage maker is back in business.