Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: When biden speaks~  (Read 10261 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
I usually ignor  as he has a hard time telling the truth,but hopefully this time he follow's thru,he said "if you make less than 400k/per year you will pay zero taxes..can't make this stuff up.good grief.still crickets on the kerry fiasco and bidens drug addict son hunter.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
And they keep delegating responsibility to VP Harris and she keeps avoiding accountability.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've listened to most but not all of Biden and I never heard that if you earn under $400,000 you pay no taxes.  When did he say that Snow? 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I was kinda wondering why if snow ignores what biden says, why even bother posting this??? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
tucker was all over it last night....fb this morning,its the buzz around town,just another what they call "a biden gaff" kinda like joey calling the harris administration a few times.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
I was kinda wondering why if snow ignores what biden says, why even bother posting this??? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

okay smart aleck,tucker was on point last night....nice guy that I am thought I would share the news.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
biden was refering to tje new tax increase. under 400,000 wont have any new tax upon them
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, that Tucker is quite a genius. What is it his name rhymes with?
Fricken little wise ass has never done a hard day's work in his life.
« Last Edit: May 05/04/21, 01:09:15 PM by roony »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
biden was refering to tje new tax increase. under 400,000 wont have any new tax upon them

That makes a lot more sense.  Big difference. 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Wish I had that kind of a income,thanx guyz for the straight talk... :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

okay smart aleck,tucker was on point last night....nice guy that I am thought I would share the news.
:rotflmao: I was just poking the bear. :nerd: it's what I do  :sleazy: :super smiley:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: I was just poking the bear. :nerd: it's what I do  :sleazy: :super smiley:
Glenn, I wasn't talking about you when I said he's a little wise ass thst never did a hard day's work in his life. :mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Glenn, I wasn't talking about you when I said he's a little wise ass thst never did a hard day's work in his life. :mooning:
where good......i was poking snow!!!!!!!! :sleazy:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

Ya but.........you coulda been talking about Glenn right?    ;)     :rotflmao:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya but.........you coulda been talking about Glenn right?    ;)     :rotflmao:
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :tut: :tut:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gotta love the transparency of the MSM. Can see through them like a cheap blouse!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I've listened to most but not all of Biden and I never heard that if you earn under $400,000 you pay no taxes.  When did he say that Snow?
He has actually been saying that since the campaign. But it is actually per household, so actually $200,000 per person. And yah, Obiden was just saying that anyone making less than $400,000 will not have to pay a cent in taxes with his new tax plan is what he said. I would be happy paying zero taxes. Thing is he doesn't know what the hell he is saying half the time.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea biden is a doof but boar is right. !!!!!!!OMG!!!!! did i just say that.  :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: anyone or household under the 400,000 wont get accessed more tax according to his so called plan.

personally i think they should just friggin quit pissing money away, like quit sending it to every friggin other country for starters!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
« Last Edit: May 05/05/21, 07:39:35 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
yea biden is a doof but boar is right. !!!!!!!OMG!!!!! did i just say that.  :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: anyone or household over the 400,000 wont get accessed more tax according to his so called plan.

personally i think they should just friggin quit pissing money away, like quit sending it to every friggin other country for starters!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
Agreed!!!! But it is under $400,000 per household. Households over that will get a tax hike. I think you meant under.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea biden is a doof but boar is right. !!!!!!!OMG!!!!! did i just say that.  :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: anyone or household over the 400,000 wont get accessed more tax according to his so called plan.

Agreed!!!! But it is under $400,000 per household. Households over that will get a tax hike. I think you meant under.
:happy1: :happy1: yep, fixed it!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
My take on taxes is they should just go to a flat rate across the board, like maybe 10% for example. And eliminate all the write offs. Then would pay something and the more you make the more you would pay. With all the write offs now some people are getting more back in tax refunds then they ever pay in in taxes and to me that is not right. You should never get back more then you pay in each year.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree 100%!  But of course it won't happen because that is exactly what Biden is trying to make happen, the wealthy paying their fair share.  They like loopholes that allows them to pay nothing.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree 100%!  But of course it won't happen because that is exactly what Biden is trying to make happen, the wealthy paying their fair share.  They like loopholes that allows them to pay nothing.
Everybody like the loopholes and it is not just the rich that get to use them. I am also referring to the lower income groups that get thousands more back in refunds then they actually pay in. Some people has a couple thousand taken out of their check in taxes and then get back 8k-10k in take refunds. To me that is not right. I think everybody should pay their fair share.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Everybody like the loopholes and it is not just the rich that get to use them. I am also referring to the lower income groups that get thousands more back in refunds then they actually pay in. Some people has a couple thousand taken out of their check in taxes and then get back 8k-10k in take refunds. To me that is not right. I think everybody should pay their fair share.
BINGO....you hit the jackpot JB. just put a 10-12-15% tax on everypaycheck a person gets and be done with all this  :bs: :bs: :mad1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
BINGO....you hit the jackpot JB. just put a 10-12-15% tax on everypaycheck a person gets and be done with all this  :bs: :bs: :mad1:
Winner winner chicken dinner. I would love not having to file taxes every year.  :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

I keep hearing this statement from us poor folks, but then hear this as well. Seems like a pretty small group paying the most.   :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's right.  We with a conscious pay the most.  From Republican plans and Democrat plans the middle class still pays to keep the country running.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
That's right.  We with a conscious pay the most.  From Republican plans and Democrat plans the middle class still pays to keep the country running.

Speaking of having a conscious. If we could get some of the 50% living on EBT and Welfare to grab a shovel.
Maybe they could help us in the middle dig some of the shat it takes to run this country.  :surrender:
At least the 1% provides jobs at their companies that employees a large portion of us middle class folks, while 50% only takes it away!  :shocked: