Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: East and West Rush Lake Report  (Read 1817 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
This is a warning from the Rush Point Store, please share if needed.

Just an fyi so you are well informed and can inform others. This is East Rush Lake. With the warm weather, shallow waters, and high Temps, Blue Green Algae blooms are forming and this can be extremely toxic to humans and pets. This was at Flickabirds dock, take this and do what you will with it but I advise you to stay out of these waters and do not let your pets in them as well, please spread the word and keep your family and fur babies safe.
« Last Edit: August 08/10/21, 04:48:13 PM by HD »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hearing more of that too..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Nasty,thanx for the headsup,this bloom started in my area last month,but not this severe,was out with my pup on a local lake,algae moss along the shore under water,didn't think twice about it until my pup started puking that night,bad deal for our pet's

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Snow, did you have to take it to the vet?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Snow, did you have to take it to the vet?

No,the lake water was pure/clean so it didn't register until this thread,he puked up his food and was fine after that ,so it was just a little tainted water at the time,nothing like your pic,ishta.