Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: gender neutral toys  (Read 1838 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't even believe this.  Just on the news.  A new law in la la land California:  All toy stores must now have a gender neutral toy section.  ????   WTF!!  Are parents to stupid to know what toys to buy?  If your kid is in there can't they figure out what toys they want?? 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I can't even believe this.  Just on the news.  A new law in la la land California:  All toy stores must now have a gender neutral toy section.  ????   WTF!!  Are parents to stupid to know what toys to buy?  If your kid is in there can't they figure out what toys they want??
but LPS, what did you expect from the land of fruitcakes and cupcakes. :confused: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just when I thought I had seen or heard it all.  Some ol lady professor was on talking the benefits of it and I couldn't even listen.  My hot dog and sauerkraut dinged in the microwave.  I am glad it saved me.  lol

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
It boggles the mind that these IDIOTS waste time and money legislating this stuff when there are real problems to solve.   :angry:

And I become more apoplectic still when I think that Californians keep electing them to public office.
 :pouty:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Actually, this is nothing new...  My GI Joe's were always gender neutral.   :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

So even though the perverted alphabet folks like to play with the toys they were created with, they don't want the kids to?   :scratch:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Actually, this is nothing new...  My GI Joe's were always gender neutral.   :bonk: :rotflmao:

man Steve-0 you got all the good toys!! :pouty:

I had to go play with branches that fell out of the trees!! :confused:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I believe Dotch posted some "gender neutral" vacuum cleaners in another thread...  :scratch:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I believe Dotch posted some "gender neutral" vacuum cleaners in another thread...  :scratch:
Yeah, I think the wing nuts in La La Land would categorize that as a gender neutral appliance suitable for ambidextrous use.  :bonk:

Offline tangle tooth

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
What, exactly, is a "gender neutral" toy? Is there some sort of logic there?
Are these people trying to tell parents that they shouldn't buy little girls dolls or trucks for boys?
At the risk of sounding politically incorrect, maybe the perfect gender neutral gift would be a .22 rifle and time with a mentor.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
What, exactly, is a "gender neutral" toy? Is there some sort of logic there?
Are these people trying to tell parents that they shouldn't buy little girls dolls or trucks for boys?
At the risk of sounding politically incorrect, maybe the perfect gender neutral gift would be a .22 rifle and time with a mentor.

It's where the "chromosome deniers" that want acceptance, but try to tell everyone else how to live!    :bs:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty:no way that gender nuetral........thats specifically designed for females.......in more ways then 1!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty:no way that gender nuetral........thats specifically designed for females.......in more ways then 1!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:
Remember... We're talking Cali.   :embarrassed: